Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Paypal Issue - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Issue (2782 Views)

How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue / Please Help: Paypal Issue / Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Issue by showafrica(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Yes it is

You should be able to send it to another PayPal account without issues. This kind issues comes up when you are trying to withdraw the money
Re: Paypal Issue by truthfulness(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol nice I just recive $100 in it and im trying to send the money out but it requesting to confirm phone number.
Note : I already put my nigeria number wen registering but now it only +266 there I can't select any other country to put phone number.

That's because there was no Lesotho phone number in it. Try sending the money to another PayPal account and see if it will allow you.
Re: Paypal Issue by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2021
truthfulness:

That's because there was no Lesotho phone number in it. Try sending the money to another PayPal account and see if it will allow you.

Na same thing it will shows until he do what they ask for
Re: Paypal Issue by idowuh98(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol nice I just recive $100 in it and im trying to send the money out but it requesting to confirm phone number.
Note : I already put my nigeria number wen registering but now it only +266 there I can't select any other country to put phone number.
Try the PayPal app, you will allowed to change country code
Re: Paypal Issue by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
truthfulness:

Omo it didn't work it just came up with verify phone number and only Lesotho country code show. But I was able to use the pay to show and pay for things. But can't send to other PayPal and can't withdraw.
Re: Paypal Issue by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
idowuh98:

Ok will try it.
Re: Paypal Issue by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
idowuh98:

Haaa Na update be everything you too much bro.
How I fit appreciate you like this what side in lagos u dey make I chill you.
Re: Paypal Issue by idowuh98(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Haaa Na update be everything you too much bro.
How I fit appreciate you like this what side in lagos u dey make I chill you.
Egbeda axis
Re: Paypal Issue by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
idowuh98:

Egbeda axis

Haaa make sense I was there on Sunday self Olugbede side inside unity im close im at liasu road. How e go be.
Re: Paypal Issue by Sayorjully(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
God bless you. It worked
idowuh98:

Re: Paypal Issue by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please, I want to ask if there is anyone who has Lesotho PayPal account issue with address verification problem solved?
I have Lesotho PayPal account and was told verify my address and the address on my PayPal account is Nigerian Address, I don't know how I can solve this problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prices Of Ice Block Machines In Nigeria / How To Restructure A Dying Business - Recipe For Small Businesses / Big Business or Small Business? Which is More Important To Nigeria's Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.