Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bayelsa State Speaker Speaks Out; I'm Still Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa State Speaker Speaks Out; I'm Still Speaker (334 Views)

Wedding Suspended As Minister, Niger State Speaker Partner To Empower 100 Girls / Children Parliament Deputy Speaker Speaks Brilliantly In VP Shettima's Presence / Kaduna State Speaker Declares Seats Of Defectors Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Speaker Speaks Out; I'm Still Speaker by Myvonne23(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
REFUTAL

Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Tonye Emmanuel Isenah has reacted to posts and comments on social and other media platforms claiming he is facing pressure to resign following his refusal to impeach the Deputy Governor of the State.

Describing the posts as generated and authored by over ambitious MEDIA PRACTITIONERS taking advantage of the present situation in the assembly, Mr. Isenah said the claims are not only untrue but misleading and aimed at heating up the system.

He said at no time has the governor asked the assembly to impeach the Deputy Governor and enjoined Bayelsans to disregard such posts.

He called on his teaming supporters to distant themselves from making unnecessary statements and posts in the social media.

Re: Bayelsa State Speaker Speaks Out; I'm Still Speaker by princeakinola1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Politics crises everyday by day,God help us in this 9ja
Re: Bayelsa State Speaker Speaks Out; I'm Still Speaker by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
When an elected representative has to affirm to the world that he is in office, then development is in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Diaspora: * Is Time To Flip The Scripts * By Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi / Isoko North PDP Congratulates Uyeri On His Appointment As Member Delta Advisory / Nigeria@59: Bukola Saraki's Message To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.