Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured (22457 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by kachdviruz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lord have mercy on us this ember period biko
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by Nukilia: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
I [s]swear to God Ekiti needs to be prayed for.it seems their Governor is nothing but a curse to the state.
Pandemonium here and there in Ekiti; [/s]
Anyways,my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the bereaved,I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the loss cry

Was the governor the one driving them? undecided
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by mercyviv(f): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
RIP. Ember months but then over speeding is a serious issue.
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by MAGNETIC(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
I haven't traveled to another state for wedding before,and I will not. Except if it's a person I owe so much that I can die for, which for now,such person doesn't exist.
I can count how many weddings I have been to in the last 10 years.
These people died going for a wedding ceremony of 2 people who have likely been enjoying the benefits of marriage without even getting married. Who have likely Fu cked each other to coma. Most weddings nowadays are just waste of time and resources. Just pay bride price and go home,since you have been enjoying all the kushi already. undecided

No point In what you just said.... Is it the joy of the couple that people died on their way to the wedding?
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by madgoat(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by Greatzeus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
MAGNETIC:

No point In what you just said.... Is it the joy of the couple that people died on their way to the wedding?
What I was trying to say is,it's not wise traveling for long hours for wedding,especially outside the Geo political zone you live, because of current happenings in Nigeria like very bad roads, kidnappings,arm robbery and even internal fightings in some states.
Traveling for 8 hrs or more for two people who have been enjoying the benefits of marriage already,what's special in the wedding again, imagine these people wasting their lives for nothing.
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by Offpoint: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ado-Akure Road is disastrous...
How the 2 governors used that but turned blind eyes to it baffles me.
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by Lugianostar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
God is so merciful!!!

It could be any one of us but Jesus spared us
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by sharpwriter(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
moscobabs:
It was in 2012 when a colleague Invited everyone to his wedding in that same Ekiti, company provided a bus and those that interested enter the boss on that fateful Friday evening, there was a pregnant lady who has been praying for the fruit of the womb for almost seven year but God decided to answer her that year and she followed the bus after several warning from her husband and a friend.

We all know how Ekiti road look like (Bad and Zigzag) then that was break failure like this the vehicle submersulted , the pregnant lady who didn't use a belt flied out of the vehicle via back glass and roll down to the pit.

That's how we lost her. The wedding didn't go well, the organisation was put in sorrow, her family in sorrow.

The groom who happened to be the staff resigned as a result of the incident.

What a tragedy.... Ki Oluwa saanu wa o

1 Like

Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by SamOyovwi: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is a point of life
Greatzeus:
I haven't traveled to another state for wedding before,and I will not. Except if it's a person I owe so much that I can die for, which for now,such person doesn't exist.
These people died going for a wedding ceremony of 2 people who have likely been enjoying the benefits of marriage without even getting married. Who have likely Fu cked each other to coma. Most weddings nowadays are just waste of time and resources. Just pay bride price and go home,since you have been enjoying all the kushi already. undecided
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by ifyluxx: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
sometimes for a wedding may all you need to stay alive
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by farouk2much(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sirlins:
Oh what a bad day in a good day. R I P to the dead
what a bad moment in a good day
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by YaksonFCA(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Five Wedding Guests Die In Ekiti Accident, Others Injured by renewable1(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary / Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State / New Ways To Block Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.