Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) (22277 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na so so travel Papa BUHARI dey go? Sit down in yr Country and makes things work, haba! lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Go and tell them how many Christians were killed by your jihadist kinsmen imported from all over West Africa
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Royalfurnitures: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnamdi kanu/IPOB dey wait for him there ooh

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by 2shure: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why cant donald trump visit us the way buhari does.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has departed Nigeria for New York, United States, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that Buhari will depart Nigeria today to attend the 74th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).

According to the President's Spokesman, Buhari is number seven on the list of speakers who will be addressing the UN.

He is expected to speak on poverty reduction and fighting terrorism, Boko Haram insurgency in view.

In a tweet announcing the president’s departure, Tolu Ogunlesi, a presidential aide, said Buhari left Sunday morning.

“President @MBuhari this morning departed Abuja for New York, to participate in the 74th Session of United Nations General Assembly. Follow #PMBAtUNGA #NigeriaAtUNGA2019 for updates.”

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1175729293638418433?s=19

The President is accompanied by some state governors, Minister of Foreign Affairs, George Onyema and other top government functionaries.

http://igberetvnews.com/1013053/breaking-buhari-departs-nigeria-new-york-photos/

He is off to Chill again........!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
See him fingers, walahi Aisha try no be small
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Obivibes: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Angry Nigerians are patiently waiting for him over there
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
continue to go up and down.one day you will go and you will not come back.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Sukueponmalu: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
I sight my amiable state Governor grin
Safe journey sirs
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
A Journey Of NO Return
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
If north likes themselves, if north wants to rule Nigeria forever, if they want all the Fg projects to only be in the north.

Why can't they allow the south become a separate entity so they can rule themselves for as much as they want, appoint only northerners to all the seats and allocate all projects to the north.

Why struggle for a Union with the south then start marginalizing the south extremely
because the north are united while the south are fighting.point of correction.the north is not hand cuffing you oo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
dumo1:

grin when he comes back from the UN where do you think his next travel tourist destination is..?
sudan to see his family

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Oshynana(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
This Guy’s passport go get space again like this so.....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Travel travel travel that's all d dullard know and enjoy best
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
And there goes the tormentor in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by godwon01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is Abba Kiyari the vice president now. Did we voted for him. Osinbajo is just a puppet now. I pity him.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one Nigeria sai buhari...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hey guy! You know fey stay for your country make we enjoy this shaka-shaka rice together
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by deltateam: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Iyajelili:
I know he's one of the speakers but someone should please teach him the meaning of the word delegation

Why don't you teach him. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Paulynez(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Baba is always departing

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by deolu2000(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
All the foreign trips he had made in the past, what outcome have they had on the country? The man can never be of any good to the international community nor to his country.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ITS ME BABA GO-SLOW TRAVELLING ABROAD AGAIN JUST TO MAKE THE NUMBERS AND WASTE TAX PAYERS' MONEY AS USUAL....CRY URSELVES TO SLEEP, IDIATS.... I'M LIVING THE LIFE TO THE FULLEST tongue

wait and see what happen to abacha follow him up soon
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by cerpvad(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Make he no get there go call us lazy Nigerian youths ohh
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Geoffrey not George Onyeama
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by emmanuel4758(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ITS ME BABA GO-SLOW TRAVELLING ABROAD AGAIN JUST TO MAKE THE NUMBERS AND WASTE TAX PAYERS' MONEY AS USUAL....CRY URSELVES TO SLEEP, IDIATS.... I'M LIVING THE LIFE TO THE FULLEST tongue

this is not my handwriting

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:04am On Sep 23, 2019
The interior of this plane is not luxurious enough
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by djoey89: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
This guy dey always depart like hip hop star that wants to perform.. he is enjoying himself and avoiding naija problems.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) by renewable1(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.