Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (81651 Views)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dis one strong o
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Okeyc230: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wicked man. See as they carry you like thief and dump you on truck. Ihere gbukwe gi.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
d Lord is ur strength,victory is urs and u shall give testimony soon

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just like Mascot said some people problem are like luxury for me... When u re doing well and suddenly ur light went dim and it become so hard to put food on the table. U sell ur land and car thinking they can bail u out. On top of different handworks and talent plus ur certificates u can't seem to know how to get money anymore. That's my story but a true man is soldier u keep moving and never desert the battle field unless its God that recall u back... To all the guys out there still fighting to gain or regain their glories God bless u all and KNOW SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Bamz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
felaismyhero:
abegi,what are you facing sef? everybody go just dey exaggerate them situation.almost everybody has a bad story to tell; but OVERWHELMINGLY HOPELESS situations,not BAD situations lead to suicide.it takes courage to commit suicide!

I followed every comment that mentioned that post just waiting for that obscure and misaligned comment that's different from the rest. You should be proud of yourself, don't you think? Lol It takes courage to commit suicide. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
I commiserate with Gov.seriake Dickson & d grieving people of bayelsa over the loss of thier illustrious son may Almighty God give them d fortitude to bear this avoidable loss cry cry....but is that how to carry a dead person?
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
The guy took it too deep
Na only the game cut
Nor be e life cut
Besides
how much e use take play the game?
The money won't be more than 5k!
Besides that, who talk say na bcus of betnaija nai make e take him life?
The story nor complete joor!
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ScribePosts: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
I salute you. Keep it up. God's your strength

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by sawdi: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:

What is your problem that has lingered for 7 years?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
Can you share what kind of problem?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by mamaluwe22(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
[It is well my dear]I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive. [/quote]
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by tuzle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
In Nigeria, a smart person can easily kill someone and make it look like suicide, and just put one small clue pointing to the reason why the person committed the suicide. The person would most likely escape since investigation is hardly done.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
OPONG:
The bet company smiling right now
cry cry
Who owns bet9ja

Some bloody APC Senator...
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
OPONG:
cry cry
Who owns bet9ja

Some bloody APC Senator...
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

This your English gaan can make somebody commit suicide.
Na English we wan chop abi
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bamz:

I followed every comment that mentioned that post just waiting for that obscure and misaligned comment that's different from the rest. You should be proud of yourself, don't you think? Lol It takes courage to commit suicide. Smh
lol.bros,na you sabi.answer this: mention one hausa beggar in the sabo in your state whose life turned around? some situations have HOPE; we know of many school drop-outs that still made it in life.i challenge the guy that i quoted to state his situation in details,and i assure you we would find someone HERE who overcame such!
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Cajal(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very weak a man
U should be strong enough to face challenges
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by wale0911: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
May God heal you of whatever is it you going through for this long years. Hold on still, a miracle is about to happen to you. You're loved.
mascot87:
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Adurabledamsel(f): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
. You will win, maybe not immediately but definitely
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Elton01(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
oh he played Chelsea straight win..
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nostradamus: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
OPONG:
cry cry
Who owns bet9ja
kunle soname cool
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Barcelona's loss must have caused this!

Betting company's raked in billions yesterday!

Betting companies rake in billions every week... The house never loses!!! grin

That's why gambling is a SIN!!!
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Murdered!
Arrest whoever comes to redeem the ticket
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Whoever knew before he allegedly killed himself that he had the ticket are all prime suspects. If not for murder but for culpable homicide and stealing.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nostradamus: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
ekaette1621:
I love bet9ja
me too.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by MSesan: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
1.5 he is not dead.

Over 2.5 he is dead.

Draw X 3.5 he will not go to heaven

Bet9ja gang...! Una weldone grin cheesy
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Princeofasia: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
this is just the beginning. i have said that the fedral govt should ban all forms of gambling expect more suicides
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Zumarocket(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bamz:

U dey mind that mumu. He doesn't know the meaning
Courage
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
This suicide isn't ordinary
There's a strong spirit behind it

It baffles me when human beings kill them self
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bayelsa again.....Una dey mad well well for that side ni? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
1.5 he is not dead.

Over 2.5 he is dead.

Draw X 3.5 he will not go to heaven
Na X sure pass for him....I don carry am put 5000 to collect 17k+ cheesy cheesy grin
He killed himself cuz of bet9ja ticket, I doubt, something is not right here abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.