Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (81640 Views)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by opera260(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
The fact be sey waiting spoil this man game, na hin change another person life. If you know you know
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by backbone503(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
36mil? Why him no cashout?

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hungryboy12:
Bet9ja have done more harm than good
What of pastors? Same format. Pay tithes and offerings and expect (hope) for a thousand fold (1000 odds) increase or blessing.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ahahhaha!!

Infact they should scrap betting in Naija.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Satan66(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
Stay strong bro, I have no idea what you're going through cuz even me myself is having some personal issues but just stay strong.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
true2god:
I don't believe it, I sus0pect a foul play. Why make a conclusion without proper investigation?

me too, if truly he wanted to suicide he would use sniper... this is old modern of suicide

i no gree
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
1.5 he is not dead.

Over 2.5 he is dead.

Draw X 3.5 he will not go to heaven

D.C he is dead and will not go to heaven because heaven don't exist 1.19 odds
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Insectkiller:
Ahahhaha!!

Infact they should scrap betting in Naija.

How? When there are tons of foreign based betting companies, ie, betfair, bet365, IXBET, Ladbroke, etc. You will need to scrap the Internet also.

Do you know how much state governments rake from betting companies, especially bet9ja in the form of taxes? Ordinary signage tax runs into tens if not hundreds of millions.
We are not even talking millions of jobs created by the betting companies.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Idowumanuel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sorry

OdenKelechi:

Can't be man u.. na morning d man die, na afternoon man u play. E go be barca. That barca game pain me too. E cut my main ticket. Barca is puta
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Idowumanuel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omeizadean:
Just like Mascot said some people problem are like luxury for me... When re doing well and suddenly ur light went dim and it become so hard to put food on the table. U sell ur land and car thinking they can bale out. On top of different handworks and talent plus ur certificates u can't seem to know how to get money anymore. That's my story but a true man is soldier u keep moving and never desert the battle field unless its God that recall u back... To all the guys out there still fighting to gain or regain their glories God bless u all and KNOW SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION

Amen
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Edipet(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=82464324] waste in the soil (WIS)
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
scammers too
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Tblesd: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
By 2023, about 5 million men and youths will be rendered useless, insane, in big trouble or dead by Bet9ja. The government better do something about these multifarious bet shops littering the country.

I'm a victim. My life is remaining 'one bar'. I know where i should have been by now if not for 'virtual'
grin grin awo lo finally
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ahahahh!!!
Are u sure??
Then, let's scrap buari then and put bet9ja there..

At least sth must be scrap for suicide to stop..

grin grin shocked
wirinet:

How? When there are tons of foreign based betting companies, ie, betfair, bet365, IXBET, Ladbroke, etc. You will need to scrap the Internet also.

Do you know how much state governments rake from betting companies, especially bet9ja in the form of taxes? Ordinary signage tax runs into tens if not hundreds of millions.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Marineghost: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
OPONG:
The bet company smiling right now
cry cry
Who owns bet9ja

Gaydolon
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chaii.. Kilmarnock don finish the man.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
And that was the end of pápá ebube..........
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Marineghost: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=OPONG post=82464881]The bet company smiling right now
cry cry
Who owns bet9ja[/
Nnugist
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keep struggling and keep holding on..
Suicide is never d answer..

I will try to keep ur details maybe anyday am able to have awoof money...I can share with u..

Stay strong
����

Omeizadean:
Just like Mascot said some people problem are like luxury for me... When re doing well and suddenly ur light went dim and it become so hard to put food on the table. U sell ur land and car thinking they can bale out. On top of different handworks and talent plus ur certificates u can't seem to know how to get money anymore. That's my story but a true man is soldier u keep moving and never desert the battle field unless its God that recall u back... To all the guys out there still fighting to gain or regain their glories God bless u all and KNOW SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
I hope the same won't happen when the winner of BBNaija is announced. R.I.P. to the dead and I hope he finds peace on the other side.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Asquare84:
It not true you can be paid your winning in bet9a if you lost your ticket

That's how it should be. But in my hood, people who are playing it would even tell you that if your ticket is torn and you taped it together, those guys wouldn't pay you if you win. But again, why these people usually misplaced their tickets knowing fully well how important it is?
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
wirinet:

As long as the betting companies owners remain in business over the years, it is still the society that bears the brunt. Simple as ABC
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Munirboss(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Where is the coupon that dat kill this man abeg.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
asgard01:
WIN EITHER HALF, THE STORY IS NT COMPLETE
this one na crase original... Bro e sure me dieee..u no fit make heaven...lol

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by wirinet(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
maasoap:

As long as the betting companies owners remain in business over the years, it is still the society that bears the brunt. Simple as ABC
Betting companies in England had remained in business for centuries and the society has not crashed. What makes Nigeria a special case is greed, poverty and ignorance. It's only in Nigeria that someone with N100 wants to win N10 million. Accumulation bets are not so popular in other climes, but is the norm in Nigeria.

What is required is more effective regulation by government, but we know in Nigeria, the regulators usually conspire with those they are supposed to be regulating to rip off the masses, like NERC, CBN, NCC, etc.

Another issue wrong with the betting industry is the adverts. The adverts are very misleading and tend to lure the young and inexperienced into addictive gambling. Obviously the NBC is not doing their jobs.

What is required is more effective regulation.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
They said he lost his tickets and later lost his life join...this thing dey happen inside life
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
ooommmmooooo ���sorry man.. I blow banga for u
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
I won't be surprised if he didn't misplace the ticket and was in fact murdered for the ticket and set up to look like suicide.

But why are the people carrying his body like they carrying llama?

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
wirinet:

Betting companies in England had remained in business for centuries and the society has not crashed. What makes Nigeria a special case is greed, poverty and ignorance. It's only in Nigeria that someone with N100 wants to win N10 million. Accumulation bets are not so popular in other climes, but is the norm in Nigeria.

What is required is more effective regulation by government, but we know in Nigeria, the regulators usually conspire with those they are supposed to be regulating to rip off the masses, like NERC, CBN, NCC, etc.

Another issue wrong with the betting industry is the adverts. The adverts are very misleading and tend to lure the young and inexperienced into addictive gambling. Obviously the NBC is not doing their jobs.

What is required is more effective regulation.

Society won't crash too in Nigeria. Don't misunderstand me, I was referring to the majority of the punters. From Nigeria to UK to USA to Canada, it is the same.
If 100 million naira or dollars is used to bet in a single day, government would take her tax, certain percentage would come back to some punters in form of winning while the remaining percentage would go to the betting companies to pay staff, facilities and some profits. To the punters, it is always 100% in, less than 100% out in the long run
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Anfield247(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bet naija has made money easy to make, If u see the way our youths are walking on the streets holding white papers and pen. u will knw that bet naija has change way nigerian youths thinks about getting money.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Insectkiller:
Keep struggling and keep holding on..
Suicide is never d answer..

I will try to keep ur details maybe anyday am able to have awoof money...I can share with u..

Stay strong
����

Thanks for the encouragement bro.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Asquare84:
It not true you can be paid your winning in bet9a if you lost your ticket

How? Because one game cut my 1.3m last week and I wasn’t given anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.