Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo (44079 Views)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by iamkheedah(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2023
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

Early yesterday, Tuesday 24th, I received a shocking phone call from my uncle Mr. Servegod Angolo about a domestic violence report against his daughter by her boyfriend.

Immediately I rushed down to see what's happening at the Federal Medical Centre FMC Yenagoa, but while on my way, she gave up the ghost .

Young Miss Toma Serve-god Angolo , aged 22years who hails from Agorogbene community in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa State, was beaten to death by her cohabiting boyfriend by name Arepamowei Koru from Ogobiri Community in Sagbama LGA at about 11pm in his room at Ogobiri Community .

As painful and provocative as it is, with the help of the immediate elder sister of the deceased who was able to grab the culprit before alerting the police at Amassoma Division, he was apprehended and moved to State headquarters Bayelsa Command to face the full weight of the law .

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Jeon(f): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Ladies know you worth.

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....
And if she was after rich and money, you did be first to trash her. Now she went for the broke trying to stick with him, but she end up in the dust.

RIP.

Nigerian girls are cheap and useless, apart from the NL Men female relatives.
Op,what happened to yours?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Haakeem(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Jeon:
Ladies know you worth.
see as you giragira con comment rubbish.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Jacobx007: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2023
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incident, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Haakeem(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2023
I would'nt say good for her thou!
You ladies that like choosing hard men over gentlemen,na like this them go they kee una one by one till sense comes your way.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Haakeem(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incidence, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?
so 22yrs of age person na picken?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by anonymuz(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Cohabiting at 22. Imagine.
Let perpetrator enjoy his watery beans for life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Bornbiafra: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2023
At 22 una don dey knack....Kai.... Nigerian youth which way ooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Haakeem(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Jeon i dey see your work.
You used your cho. And fati. Accts to like the rubbish you post.
You no get work.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Lionmachala(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2023
When love is lost, it means there is no more money to pay bills

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Tokskob2008: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Really So 22 dey small to dey knack ...... Seems you don't know most girls from 10/11 are already knacking this days.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Jacobx007: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Haakeem:
For Nigeria na pikin ooooo, adulthood is when you are financially buoyant my brother

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by mytime24(f): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Cohabiting

d guy go marry her dead body cheesy

d Elders have spoken

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2023
This one don go just like that! Is better I stay on my own than having a boyfriend that will kill me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Parachoko: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2023
iamkheedah:
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

The idiot eyes go don clear now inside Nigerian Police cell

Is just a matter of time, dem go transfer am go jail

Nah from jail e go dey go court.

He will eventually be sentence to death or be giving life imprisonment, either way, he is finish

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by charlesdinho7(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2023
may her soul rest in peace. such a foolish girl. living with someone who is not your lawfully wedded husband. how do you expect him to respect you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
The idiot eyes go don clear now inside Nigerian Police cell

Is just a matter of time, dem go transfer am go jail

Nah from jail e go dey go court.

He will eventually be sentence to death or be giving life imprisonment, either way, he is finish

Finished he is grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by jeromestarks: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
She deserved to die.

Her parents sent her to school but she decided to cohabitate with a boy.
A well deserved punishment she received.
May others who cohabit with men meet the same fate.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by EKONGKING: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2023
grin cheesy grin cool

Sorry no RIPs available to type

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by thorpido(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2023
The young man has met his waterloo.A lady who you never pay her bride price has become your punching bag.Justice will be served.

The girl sef.Your name is Serve-God but instead of living a moral life you decided to start living with a man who is not married to you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by topatere: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
She deserved to die.

Her parents sent her to school but she decided to cohabitate with a boy.
A well deserved punishment she received.
May others who cohabit with men meet the same fate.
Gbe enu oshi e soun

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by superCleanworks(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2023
All these boys that their only ambition in life is to buy that BIG RUBBER SLIPPERS and OVERSIZED shirt and be shouting SENIOR MAN from morning to night.
Apart from this, all they have is frustration and backyard orientation.

Ever wonder how these girls end up with such low life trash boys? Birds of a feather.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by dettolgel: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Female cousin. There is nothing like cousin sister.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Reelmii: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2023
.....serve-god decided to serve- boyfriend.... naw boy friend don kill her sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Smith414: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Bornbiafra:
people like una na start from 14

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by chccho(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Haakeem:
Yes na Pikin. I wish she wasn't going to live with a man yet so so sad
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by riczy(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.

God know why, meaning its her destiny to pass on this way? If so why asking d law take it course, aunty shift abeg!
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Nobody is even saying anything about why his so called uncle would allow his daughter to be cohabitating with a man when she's not yet married to him...!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by AnyanwuSilas: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos / Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.