Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh (1143 Views)

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information on Sunday said there is no quarrel between President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo adding that all is well within the Presidency.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Momoh, one of the national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) said the office of the Vice-President is not like that of a houseboy who can be removed anyhow.

“Why are people just giving the impression that the office of the Vice-President is like that of a houseboy who can be sent packing anyhow?”.

“The Vice-President and the President are together. They have never quarreled and there is no cause for them to quarrel” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/osinbajo-not-a-houseboy-that-can-be-removed-anyhow-tony-momoh/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by donbachi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Atleast you just acknowledged the fact that he is a houseboy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by agwom(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Its well
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by efighter: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
donbachi:
Atleast you just acknowledged the fact that he is a houseboy.

Your parents that are not houseboys, tell us their achievements

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by donbachi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
efighter:

Your parents that are not houseboys, tell us their achievements
my father fed and trained me without stealing a dime from national treasury,from tax paid by nigerians.that he is a vp today,does not make him more human than my father.his own father was never known,but he is known..my father saw over 100 people through their educations,secured jobs for over 200 persons..it's not by occupying a position,rather your contributions and lives touched...your vp lacks all.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
is your father dANGOTE or Adenuga?

donbachi:
my father fed and trained me without stealing a dime from national treasury,from tax paid by nigerians.that he is a vp today,does not make him more human than my father.his own father was never known,but he is known..my father saw over 100 people through their educations,secured jobs for over 200 persons..it's not by occupying a position,rather your contributions and lives touched...your vp lacks all.
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 5:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Amen

agwom:
Its well
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by dadebayo1(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:

Can i meet your Father?
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by helinues: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Tell them to bring it on.

Probably they do not understand the meaning of Star boy.

Star boy is meant to shine..
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by chinjo(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2019
The same way they said there was no problem between Oshiomhole and Obaseki.
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by Flyingngel(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2019
This man is talking gibberish.
Let him show me any person the cabal wanted to remove and didn't succeed?
All the need to do is to dig a dirt and hang on the person knowing fully well that there is no Nigerian politician that is not corrupt.
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by donbachi(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2019
dadebayo1:

Can i meet your Father?
no..meet ur vp
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by BlackfireX: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:

Good reply to a nitwit
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by dadebayo1(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:
no..meet ur vp

Our Vp grin
Re: Osinbajo Not A Houseboy That Anybody Can Remove Anyhow- Tony Momoh by efighter: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2019
BlackfireX:

Good reply to a nitwit

Bad support from a miscreant.

(1) (Reply)

EDO APC Crisis: ‘the Battle Line Is Drawn’, Oshiomhole Speaks / Nnamdi Kanu Fully Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference / Gbajabiamila To Resign If House Passes Bill Granting N/A Leaders Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.