Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. (4559 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by izombie(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

Now it's the game, not food?

You really are used to not making sense.
that guy didn't mean food, literally. He use it as a metaphor. No one said vp was hungry for rice or beans before becoming vp.

1 Like

Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by Samunique(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2019
StillX10:
If the news is true that means VP is just enjoying telling lies to get food on his table, he doesn't want to miss all of that

I think you're the one enjoying lies most especially, the ones told on Nairaland !!!
Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by lereinter(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Funny

President kyari my foot

But anything done to osibande is welcomed
Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by StillX10(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Samunique:

I think you're the one enjoying lies most especially, the ones told on Nairaland !!!
So you people didnt read the part I said 'if the news is true' abi?

You will just be quoting people without understanding what they said
Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by NGpatriot: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
izombie:
that guy didn't mean food, literally. He use it as a metaphor. No one said vp was hungry for rice or beans before becoming vp.

Metaphor for what exactly? He said food, but since you are his SAN and have your own explanation, please explain the metaphor or what he meant.
Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by orisa37: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Before IPOB and other mischief makers damage his Reputation.
Re: Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
stonemasonn:
The cabal is like the proverbial biblical pharisees, they have the key to heaven, they won't get into heaven and they won't let others go in either.

It's quite unfortunate sir.

They are throwing the future into the blue lagoon.

Awon Pharisees oshi...thunder, your services are needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Godwin Obaseki Wins PDP Primary / Senate Postpones Passage Of 2021 Budget Untill Monday / Ogun: Gov Abiodun Inaugurates Electoral Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.