Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals (33164 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Enemyofpeace: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
This boy frog dey very lucky o, but he is not winning it
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
kay5you:
I can’t blame anybody watching, supporting or spending money for voting on BBnaija. The same way some of us watch football religiously, week in week out, as if we’ve no purpose in life. Take home: it’s all about the passion and satisfaction you derived from it

But those Buharideens and Buharists are cursed! grin grin grin
forever and ever amen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by EmmyOD(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls which part of awka enjoys more electricity supply? I want to make decision
:
Okpuno/Nodu/Retreat Centre axis.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by daniwise(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
sexyking1:
Dis guy was just miraculously there! Most times we just need small effort and hand of God to keep us in any position we are in!

Na lie
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by valgbo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
anaton:

None
unizik junction get light 24/7 or Regina...... you go even sell ur gen if u enter regina
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by kokomaster3d: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frodd is very intelligent. Finally, he will BBNaija

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Godwin5766(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
The Ultimate veto power only guarantees him the power to solely nominate all the 5 Housemates for possible eviction tomorrow.
He's nt lieing bro...yes, he has d power to nominate 5 hms for possible eviction 2mao...he is already in final bro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by chisommartins: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
The Ultimate veto power only guarantees him the power to solely nominate all the 5 Housemates for possible eviction tomorrow.
that means he will be up 4 possible eviction next week nd upper week is final.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Mrsheff(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls which part of awka enjoys more electricity supply? I want to make decision
Though, am serving here in Anambra (oyagu) but whenever I go to Awka there is light in Amobia around Paul university but I don't know may be it belong to Awka south or North...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Delaw00(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frood for the money,team froodcheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Mateen1000: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
What’s the difference
Will he nominate himself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by ikay00406(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frood cool
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raydans:
Game Over for Tacha. She will be voted out eventually.

I knew Big Brother will come up with a twist to cast the disrespectful girl out.

Meanwhile has she even won any individual challenge since her stay in the house. The only thing she has won is fighting with all the other housemates. I guess she has a very low mental strength
you need brain to win those challenge. tacha brain is already filled with stretch marks

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by moshuur(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mrsheff:

Though, am serving here in Anambra (oyagu) but whenever I go to Awka there is light in Amobia around Paul university but I don't know may be it belong to Awka south or North...
Would u advice someone to choose Anambra for his/her service based on ur experience so far??
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by kings59: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
A guy on Facebook predicted it correctly.

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
munchi:

Na brain them dey use win am nah

And she no come get the brain......Try complete the line next time. no fear!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Leemekzy: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
he is in the final already. this will be the last eviction because the final is next 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Midoda: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nistfrank:
People hate him but luck love him.
If Frodd doesn't nominate Elozonam tomorrow i will swear for him and it will catch him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by ofemigeorge(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raydans:

I knew Big Brother will come up with a twist to cast the disrespectful girl out.

Meanwhile has she even won any individual challenge since her stay in the house. The only thing she has won is fighting with all the other housemates. I guess she has a very low mental strength
He wont remember tacha but MERCY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
If I be frodd, I will put up elozonam,mike, seyi, mercy and may be ike for d first time....elo is wicked sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Tospringe: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
Still confused.
Some said, normal nomination would take place and he would now add five more to them. How true is that ?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by TSRC: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
I want a Lady to win it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Insectkiller: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Onyi22:
When will Tacha win any thing in that house?

You can only use pvsssy to get votes but u need brain to compete and win something..

She no get brain buh she can open her TOTO/pvsssy/OBO/otu/ikpe and breast with Davidos head btw her sagged breast on TV to get votes..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Tospringe: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raydans:

Tell me who Mercy has never fought in that house. There is no difference between Tacha and Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by julitoch: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
TSRC:
I want a Lady to win it
Yes, a lady will win and that's Mercy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Hotzone(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frod my niggie, nothing do u!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Lordjb: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Raydans: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tospringe:

Tell me who Mercy has never fought in that house. There is no difference between Tacha and Mercy.
My post is about tacha and not to compare mercy and tacha Thanks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Mrnoniz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
The first day i set my eyes on Frodd i decided to be team Frodd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by ayobamikole: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
What is the chance of the veto power holder
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Mrsheff(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
moshuur:

Would u advice someone to choose Anambra for his/her service based on ur experience so far??
Very very okay...Nice place to serve.
I came all d way from Lagos,..
08078082764 whatapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa / Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.