Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals (33162 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mateen1000:

What’s the difference
Will he nominate himself
..me sef shocked, Frodd might even WIN this Money cuz the UVP title speaks power to WIN, flash back to Gulder Ultimate Search... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
ayobamikole:
What is the chance of the veto power holder
So powerful, imagine 1 week of taking care of the box, more of a TreasureBox.

Tomorrow Biggie will call frodd to pick 5 HM for possible eviction cuz he's now the Boss of VetoPower, well I'm expecting him to Pick Madam No Leave, No Transfer Multiple time if possible push her out of biggie huz. grin with the help of ninjaz.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by goaldynboy: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kritique:
If I be frodd, I will put up elozonam,mike, seyi, mercy and may be ike for d first time....elo is wicked sha

Mercy has immunity; she is already in the final.

Ike has never had issue with Frodd; so he wont nominate him!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls which part of awka enjoys more electricity supply? I want to make decision
Agu Awka

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
He can Nominate the stupid elo. and the stupid elo leaves
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by GreatnessInMind(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Laf wan kee me abeg.. na so you hate am?
3RNEST:

So powerful, imagine 1 week of taking care of the box, more of a TreasureBox.

Tomorrow Biggie will call frodd to pick 5 HM for possible eviction cuz he's now the Boss of VetoPower, well I'm expecting him to Pick Madam No Leave, No Transfer Multiple time if possible push her out of biggie huz. grin with the help of ninjaz.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by DonTattaglia: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mercy will never win. That girl is just a local village swine, very artificial and cunny from head to toe with her silicon ass. Abeg she doesn't have what it takes to win BBNaija.She ain't just refined &can't be a good ambassador or model in public domain...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by GreatnessInMind(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frood that was angry with Ike for not saving him but rather saved omashola when he had veto power. so he has a case to settle with ike..
goaldynboy:

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
GreatnessInMind:
Laf wan kee me abeg.. na so you hate am?
grin I no hate anybody oh, just saying my mind that babe own too much haba sef everytime fight.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Mercy will never win. That girl is just a local village swine, very artificial and cunny from head to toe with her silicon ass. Abeg she doesn't have what it takes to win BBNaija.She ain't just refined &can't be a good ambassador or model in public domain...
The WINNER name start with M, someone once predicted grin local gal can WIN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
mikezuruki:
He can Nominate the stupid elo. and the stupid elo leaves
Sure na he called frodd Pucci grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by HenryHenry177: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
munchi:

Na brain them dey use win am nah
and unfortunately she nor get
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tacha Sha has fans she may win BBN cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Dazonic: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by jaxxy(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2019
noble71:
Frodd has a special grace that is following him! he always recites his rosary may be it is working for him.

Thank goodness Esther wasn’t there to distract him he may not have remembered his rosary or anything else. She left and he remembered why he came to bbn house. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by 3RNEST(m): 4:20am On Sep 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Thank goodness Esther wasn’t there to distract him he may not have remembered his rosary or anything else. She left and he remembered why he came to bbn house. Lol
F.O.C.U.S, that's the F stand for FRODD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Shezkid: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
The Ultimate veto power only guarantees him the power to solely nominate all the 5 Housemates for possible eviction tomorrow.

shut up and learn!! He's already in the last 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by kokomaster3d: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2019
BBNaija is a Game. You must be very intelligent to win it. Tacha is empty headed, she will not near it, even if all Nigerians voted for her.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by bluefilm: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you need brain to win those challenge. tacha brain is already filled with stretch marks

Very funny. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by renewable1(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Congratulations my man

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Tospringe:

Tell me who Mercy has never fought in that house. There is no difference between Tacha and Mercy.
Diane' Mike ' Thelma' Esther' Jackye ' Sir Dee ' etc.
The first three on my list' tacha fought with them all. Let's not include Seyi ' Elozonam' Joe etc .
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2019
goaldynboy:

I know,personally I want mercy to win,if she is nominated ,she will be saved,like will go and help her out, ike can't win but mercy might,that's a strategy ,get the tough ones nominated tacha ,mercy, mike they are strong,but a woman will win this time
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Zikora1000(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls which part of awka enjoys more electricity supply? I want to make decision
Enugu agidi try small biko. awka town, no. amawbia, woosai ! Nibo, for where? Nise , akuko. get tomorrow, spoil for one week. udoka , dem try small. okpuno, unizik junction, we dey Jesus hand. it's, choose for yourself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by moshuur(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrsheff:
Very very okay...Nice place to serve. I came all d way from Lagos,.. 08078082764 whatapp
Thanks bro.....I really appreciate d response
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
RichDad1:
Lie lie Blogger blogger
The Ultimate veto power only guarantees him the power to solely nominate all the 5 Housemates for possible eviction tomorrow.

YOU ARE THE ONE WITH SHALLOW UNDERSTANDING

LOGICALLY HE IS CORRECT

COS HE WONT PUT HIMSELF UP FOR EVICTION!!!!! AUTOMATICALLY HE IS SAVED TILL FINALS
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
sexyking1:
Dis guy was just miraculously there! Most times we just need small effort and hand of God to keep us in any position we are in!
MIRACULOUSLY , YES

COS HIS ENTERTAINMENT PERSONALITY AND CARE FOR ESTHER HAD MADE HIM GAIN MORE FANS

HE HAS BEEN UP AS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE, BUT ALWAYS GET SAVED,,,, EVEN ELOZANAM HAVE SWAPPED HIM WITH SOMEONE, YET HE WAS SAVED..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals by Midoda: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Midoda:

If Frodd doesn't nominate Elozonam tomorrow i will swear for him and it will catch him.

The idiot elozonam still nominated frodd,and frodd nominated him with veto power,Frodd for the money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa / Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.