Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri (1346 Views)

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Ify05: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
See how the former president GEJonathan
reacted to the detention of sowore by Buhari's Administration.

According to Reno Omokri

"I just spoke to ex President
@GEJonathan, and urged him to read my column in today's
@THISDAYLIVE
titled ‘Sowore and Buhari: A Bromance Gone Sour!’

He responded, ‘Reno, pray for the young man. Help him if you can. He didn’t know what he was doing’.

Is GEJ a human or an angel?

See more here https://thickmatch.com/ex-president-reacted-sowores-detention-will-shock-reno-omokri/

Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by ChristianNorth: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Watch!
Yoruba moslems will full here now.
Just watch
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Karma is a bitch enjoy ur waterybeans bro

1 Like

Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Obaiyski(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Does anybody know anybody that can help Sowore^^ Pls do cos he needs help
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by ursullalinda(f): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's a good reply from an elder, old things shall pass away no time for holding on to the past.

1 Like

Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Chidexter(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
SOFT GEJ, BETTER THAN HARDENED BUHARI, WHO CAN ONLY OPPRESS NIGERIANS, BUT HIDES IN HIS SHELL AGAINST SAUDIS AND SOUTHAFRICA.
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by icebird25(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na ogun go kill buhari, sowore, good luck Jonathan, all APC and PDP members and it's supporters .. this was never the country I pledge to ...it shall never be well with any of you ..

When i was in the kindergarten..I was told that Nigeria was a great country, where daddy and mommy was born .that no matter what happened it will always remain my country..and it was the same country that I sworn from kindergarten to secondary school all in the name of national pledge to defend her unity...but now I'm I still ready to defend her unity ..I'm I still proud of the country that I was told that she was once the giant of Africa...I weep for this country..I weep for those that crippled this country..I weep for the children of those that looted this country dry and turn it to a laughing stock, I weep for the judiciary ....because one day we shall rise, and. I will be there to spearhead the killing of those bastard that think this country is what you can messed with. We shall rise one day ..all the govt officials should take note ..we are coming..we coming ..we are the future leaders...we are destined to make this country work again..we shall rise
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Sylraph1: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
JONATHAN was a democrat...
He was a man of the people... Just that he was surrounded by some corrupt personels

I will choose Him everyday over the JIHADIST CUM DICTATOR we have as president
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by doris00: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Truthwords: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why are you people worried about sowore. HE IS ENJOYING HIS NEXT LEVEL NA

Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
As Reno Omokri said, Sowore will come and leave Hausa-Fulani that incarcerated him and start fighting him Reno. That's how afonja brain works.
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by StillX10(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
God gave Nigerians a president in GEJ and they threw it off
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by Bobonowell(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
lols , good reply , but all those sowore protesters are no where to found
Re: How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri by SUNNEW: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Why are you people worried about sowore. HE IS ENJOYING HIS NEXT LEVEL NA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAHAHAHA----KIKIKI----HUHUHU

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ighodaro Prays For Sanusi In Lagos After His Release By Court(video) / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Build 20th-century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.