Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her (1698 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her religion look

Beautiful nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo popularly known as omobutty pay a suprise visit to her daughter in school. She was amazed at her daughter recent S.u look in school, she was just bonding her hair without wigs earrings and chains. She said to her Daughter in Yoruba "My daughter has turn to SU oo but the hair is fine". See more and Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2uDCnZFKVu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-biodun-okeowo-pay-suprise-visit-to-her-daughter-in-school-amazed-at-her-religion-look/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Mothe and daughter ' slove... Watch the full Video of Omobutty and her daughter HERE

She wrote :

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her by jesvic91(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
What is now my concern?

Nairaland is now becoming a dumping site for this howlowshow calling themselves actresses.

I'll donate my balls to the less privilege if this doesn't hit FP
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Pay Suprise Visit To Her Daughter In School, Amazed At Her by Onyi22(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
D joy of motherhood

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Sir Dee And Tacha Are Secretely Dating — Sir Dee Finally Opens Up. / Checkout Smart Anthony Joshua's Look Alike / Actress Biodun Okeowo Flaunts Her Curves And Compares Social Media And Print Med

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.