Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (52686 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by jd3trice(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Transferred to SARS for 'QUALITY' investigation.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by D1zion: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kai Nigerian police are showing their poverty stricken organization too much.haba.which kind big plank wood them carry write this guy offence like that? No cardboard paper again even if its cement paper e for dey OK sef.abi dem no dey see wetin other countries dey write as offence sheet.kai.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by LZAA: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
positivelord:
am not interested in checking the name of this moda fuvcka...but wearing naija jaysey is more symbolic and it depict what (sadly) we are...

*spit*
That's actually an Irish rugby jersey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Gofwane(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
annexworld:
see the wood, the guy dey pass through punishment grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin na very old pank sef

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Edyice: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
positivelord:
am not interested in checking the name of this moda fuvcka...but wearing naija jaysey is more symbolic and it depict what (sadly) we are...

*spit*

Me too check the name and was surprised

Abokis has collected all the jobs
Given both top positions and low position including the most recent police recruitment to their personal persons grin

Forgetting the affojas Yorubas grin
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by davillian(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
With a face and mark on it
Even a dead person will recognise him lmao.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by abaxamfarms: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner... He don enter gbaga! Crime no pay o
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by kayusely70(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
He should be severely dealt with
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by chidoziepeter: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Forgive the little boy. He's only looking for food to eat
because you are not a victim of his wicked act.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Godwin2am(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
spinna:
Criminality in the land both high and low
SEEM THE LOW IS WINNING,
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Agugbadin: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
He should be made to fill the full weight of the law
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by friendlyadvice: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
angry just imagine this kind of person untop you, i will totally give up on sex if i was one of his victims

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by skyfather09(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
ugly thing
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by meccuno: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Forgive the little boy. He's only looking for food to eat
we would forgive him if he Rob's you then rapes you after that steals your pant or boxers then push you away from a speeding vehicle.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by dave4rella(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin
I just came to check his name
And our � brothers didn't disappoint me
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Zane2point4:
Everything the govt runs looks like a kids shit.

Just look at the plank they used in writing that one chance, cant they use a better stuff for that.

I dont know why anything african man does isn't properly done always.

It is not really about the government but our attitude as Nigeria citizens. Only one officer in that station could donate the befitting board(s)

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Jerkules: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ahhh YOLOBAR

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by IndianInNigeria: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wow!
@Maasoap why do you steal “undergarments” for rituals FFS? cheesy
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Godsonkemz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
He doesn't deserve a delayed court justice but an instant jungle justice with his blokus smashed with a sledge hammer.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by thundafire: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
C wetin police dey carry write criminal offence just backward in everything and dey guy dragon face tattoos gave him up,crime doesn’t pay
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by PapaAdanna: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just look at that scar face,

Very glaring!
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by renewable1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Zane2point4(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
maasoap:

It is not really about the government but our attitude as Nigeria citizens. Only one officer in that station could donate the befitting board(s)
Honestly, they don't even care abt PR, something they know that is going online yet they cant even save face, very useless individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by AMUNSI23(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
See as he humble like a MASS SERVER Stupid.gentle lion
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
Wow!
why do you steal “undergarments” for rituals FFS? cheesy

According to you, to make ritual money. Lol
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Zane2point4:
Everything the govt runs looks like a kids shit.

Just look at the plank they used in writing that one chance, cant they use a better stuff for that.

I dont know why anything african man does isn't properly done always.

Dude we spend more time spending money, partying, demanding respect, disagreeing over everything and seeking to fill own pockets alone than pay attention to detail, plan for progress and serve collective interest or the common good.

So basically we are stuck with primordial instincts that manifest in rather crude behaviour or backwardness.

It's a shame because our behaviour is not down to lack of intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by IndianInNigeria: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
maasoap:
According to you, to make ritual money. Lol
It is your people ... please ask them grin
Why won’t DJT call this a shïthole grin
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by goat22: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
davillian:
With a face and mark on it
Even a dead person will recognise him lmao.

Hello sir, good evening sir. Please sir what is the meaning and pronunciation of lmao sir? is it pronounced Lee Maa Woo sir? Thank for the expected response sir. I appreciate it sir.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
IndianInNigeria:

It is your people ... please ask them grin
Why won’t DJT call this a shïthole grin

Trump didn't call my country a shiithole. Secondly, people would choose Nigeria ten times over India.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by davillian(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
goat22:

Hello sir, good evening sir. Please sir what is the meaning and pronunciation of lmao sir? is it pronounced Lee Maa Woo sir? Thank for the expected response sir. I appreciate it sir.
Laughing my a$$ out (lmao)
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by goat22: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
davillian:
Laughing my a$$ out (lmao)
Thank you sir I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by IndianInNigeria: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
1 chance ... hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.