Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (52684 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Aiyk2333: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
mumu knew he has facial birthmark yet he chose to be stealing unmasked. why won't they recognize him . u go collect

5 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by DuMebi1030: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Afonjaaaa shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Reelmii: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
which kind wood be that one wey them use write his offence

2 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Iykediallo: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
This bastard should nt be spared abeg. He is lucky police came to stop jungle justice on him. These guys are wicked nd evil. He deserves death!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Enemyofpeace: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
See as him resemble Ebuka the BB Naija host
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Awesomefred32(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
only the wood his carrying is a hard punishment already grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
See his face

Same tribal mark awolowo had.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by bidex(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
what a news! but where is the rese member of his gangs? funny enough, it is these kind of idiots that disguise as Herdsmen o. May God save us from their traps.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Nmezor(f): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
He is in a ritualist, I hope he rots in jail... We don't need bad eggs in Naija
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Conceptman: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
The mugshot grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Xucxex: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
stupid afonja
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Gforce2019: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
onome442:
afonja and stealing

Ipob is the international theif

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by OBTMOS(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
See the wood ooo.... Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by batstan(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
positivelord:
am not interested in checking the name of this moda fuvcka...but wearing naija jaysey is more symbolic and it depict what (sadly) we are...

*spit*
Where are you from?
Because I see no Nigerian traditional wear or jersey.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by calberian: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
This pictures speaks volumes about the quality of policing and security to expect from the Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Princeofasia: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
may dem leave this after he was recognized shit o. oloshos will start setting uo guys for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Dpharisee: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Foolish idiot, you get tribal mark for face and you still carry am go rob and rape, just castrate the fool and cut off his thieving hands

3 Likes

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by calberian: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=positivelord post=82487910]am not interested in checking the name of this moda fuvcka...but wearing naija jaysey is more symbolic and it depict what (sadly) we are...

*spit*[/q
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Ykc2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
You get tribal marks you dey do one chance robbery when you carry logo for face angry
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Mrfeel: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Immediately I saw pant theft, I knew it was from the W side grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by positivelord: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
batstan:

Where are you from?
Because I see no Nigerian traditional wear or jersey.

How you go take see am..
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by batstan(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
positivelord:

How you go take see am..
Check again, mate.
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Never decorate your kids with traditional marks...... Once seen, never 4goten....... tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Teewhy953: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Food indeed shocked[left][/left]
1mrprolific7:
Forgive the little boy. He's only looking for food to eat
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
You people caught a suspected criminal good job why this stupid plank ??
If you guys can’t get something better then you guys should use Cardboard shebi una no wan get sense ni

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Bmaster(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can't believe this. no, not the topic i meant oh! i mean, yesternight i booked space on this topic,infact i was FTC after op. so, now i can't see myself, i mean, someone intentionally deleted my post. no !!! I can't believe my eyes!
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Police try small. The banner on him should have included rapist, pant snatcher, one chance armed robber
Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eraserubbish:
Only one person get all this title

Can't naija police be professional for once?

It won't cost them anytin to buy a proper board

Lol Nigeria police is individual business approved my the government.

The group going for patrol will have to provide the fuel them self . Lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by Realfrankie(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
See his tribal mark like juju man

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by GMbuharii: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Say no to crime
Meanwhile
This is the perfect definition and example of a perfectly elastic flatheafed coneheaded structure
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by gtech2sure: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
annexworld:
see the wood, the guy dey pass through punishment grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think say na only me see am grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him by LZAA: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Say no to crime
Meanwhile
This is the perfect definition and example of a perfectly elastic coneheaded structured Igbo
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.