Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society (1309 Views)

Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by olabosun(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2007
Please.NAIRALAND users should state their opinion on polygamous home.
Good opinions Pls.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by cuteass1(f): 2:51am On May 25, 2007
My opinions on polygamy?? Dearie, believe me you wouldn't want to know wink

In my book, there's absolutely nothing good about it at all. It only causes strides for all parties involved, hatred and anger.

The divided love, atention and care. What good could possibly come out of it?? Please someone should quote me wrong, or oppose me Cos i can't seem to find any, I even did a reseach project in my head, still zero angry
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2007
Like a friend usually says, are you sure you have finished handling one wife, you want to bring in another one.
any man who does thins is just looking for trouble for himself.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by osereka(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2007
it reduces the number of un married ladies that are looking every where for husband.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by benit(f): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2007
To thy mother's tent oh chidren. The man ends with no one to call his own. period.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by osereka(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2007
benit,
that one na big lie. if u like kill ur self for ur children na dia mama dem go know. any one wey go remember u go remeber u. that is why A MAN MUST AT ALL TIMES THINK OF HIS RETIREMENT.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by benit(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
Yes, plan for your retirement. Even if u have all the money, the love will not be the same.

I respect my dad for keeping to my mum and i am closer to him
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by osereka(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2007
you are closser to him now cos you are near. let me tell u there are men with one wife and kids that are today without any of his kids of wife with him. take for example if u have a job abroad will u still be close to him?. if u have kid and call ur mother to come and do omugo will ur dad stop him?
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by benit(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
My dad and I are far apart. We talk on phone everyday but can afford not to talk to my mum for 3 days cos my mum understands cos of the love btw them. No strife. Monogamy is sweeeet
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by osereka(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
SEE UR SELF, WHERE IS THE LOVE WHEN U ARE FAR? SHOW LOVE BY STAYING WITH HIM. TO ME TALKING ON PHONE IS JUST LIKE WATCHING  NIGERIA FILMS[boring]. is better u put him in old people home, at least he will have his mates to play with.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by benit(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
you dont seem to understand my gist at all.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by osereka(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
OL GIRL I UNDERSTAND WELL WELL, U NO LIKE SECOND WIFE. AND TO ME SECOND WIFE IS PART OF RETIREMENT A MAN SHOULD THINK ABOUT.
Re: Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society by benit(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
ok now. congrats on acquisation of a second wife on retirement in advance. wetin concern me sef

(1) (Reply)

House Girl / Who Is A Helpmate / Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.