Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

State Of Lagos Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Lagos Roads (187 Views)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Lagos Roads by 4Tees: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dismayed to observe how fast Lagos roads have become death traps ever since coming on board of the current Lagos State Government led by Babatunde Olusola Sanwo-olu. I reckon the state of disrepair actually started in the latter days of the immediate past LASG, led by Akinwunmi Ambode, and this has continued unabated into the regime of Babatunde Sanwo-olu, and even getting worse.

It is just a show of inhuman feeling from the government of Lagos State to the hapless and tax paying Lagosians to be made to go through this pain of terrible bad roads that have suddenly become death traps.

Anywhere you go in Lagos, the story is the same. Imagine the traffic situation and avoidable ghastly accidents occasioned by the state of the roads!

Fellow Nairalanders, give this post your voice, maybe LASG under the headship of Sanwo-olu can wake from their slumber and stop chasing the shadow of bringing down Ambode at all. Afterall, they say he that is down fears no fall.

Is this the punishment Jagaban intended to inflict on Lagos State residents by kicking out Ambode and replacing him with clueless and visionless stooge in the name of Sanwo-olu so that the culture of chop, make I chop can continue. There is God ooo!!!
Re: State Of Lagos Roads by allcomage: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
I passed through badagry express today and I wept for this country. Nigeria is a human tragedy. Lagos has never had smart governors since after Jakande. They came,pillaged, stole and worsened the situation and left with cheers. There's no one km of smooth road in Lagos. Who will salvage this ugly situation? There is so much chaos and apprehension occasioned with refuse assaulting the eyes and nostrils.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Osinbajo’s Loyalty To Buhari Cannot Be Faulted, By Benjamin Okeke / Buhari & Abike Dabiri Should Budget Money For FBI / UNGA: Kwara State Governor Seeks Solutions To End Poverty And Improve Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.