Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service, As Nysc Place Of Primary Assignment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Immigration Service, As Nysc Place Of Primary Assignment (1799 Views)

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service, As Nysc Place Of Primary Assignment by Debaddest(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good evening all, pls i need a help and its very urgent... Today i got my posting letter, which shows that my place of primary assignment is Nigeria immigration service (NIS) Kano state command. On reaching there, i was told that they won't accept me because they are not ready to pay me a dime or provide accommodation for me, unless i have someone (NIS personel) at Abuja, who will write on my behalf for them to provide me with accommodation and salary, with that my own salary will come from above...

Please am begging you guys to help me and connect me to someone who can do that on my behalf please...

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid NYSC Allowance For Two Months Now. / See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures / NYSC: Ondo State Coordinator Inspects Renovation At Ikare Akoko Camp [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.