Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) (71830 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
Who else noticed nairaland had been upgraded grin
The color dey spoiled eyes..yeye theme..Seun comot this thing

4 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Wickedfacts: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
That's his sister

Remita

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Last last they will still knack themselves so na smalls

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ọga seun dis Nairaland new font sucks embarassed undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
emmyid:
Wow. Who noticed the change on nairaland interface?

Meanwhile, see the moment Seyi fans and Tacha fans clashed in Surulere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0FyRs0ipi4

I noticed the change in interface and I don't like it. Seun needs to tell us if hackers have struck again
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
U will jxt go to IG and make someone else post NEWS
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iyajelili:

I thought the issue was from my phone not until I saw others complaining

Same thing happened last week and I thought my phone was going crazy.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by FuckDaMods: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful site seun, i love the new design. Looks modernized

4 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by BizBayo: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:

its nice, but I think there is a responsiveness issue.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Premiumwriter: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
I like the new design. It's lighter

3 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Iyajelili(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:

Same thing happened last week and I thought my phone was going crazy.

He is playing and won't soon change it
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rema also look like Man Utd's Aaron Wan Bisakka
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
Upgrade u say.. my eyes hurt angry

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by kaylawlah(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
The interface though...
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by patorial(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Now i believe that the man in aso rock is not Buhari grin angry

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by kerzhim(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Memberclub:
Nairaland looks different on my phone.
After being challenged on twitter today, seun has decided to listen to what we have been clamouring for in a long time.

So, words dey pain them grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Trueyarn(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please you guys should not forget to make the emojis a bit bolder and bigger.

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ShakaZullu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

A Boy and a woman checking their resemblance in an hotel room, abeg kwantinues

Rema Baby mama would be up to 12, i bet he would show 2face who the King Baby daddy is in the comming years

[/s]
Gerrout

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rema don’t you do it , it’s called incest, she’s Rena your long lost sister

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iyajelili:

He is playing and won't soon change it

I thought so too.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Modernist: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:
This Rema boy, is he straight?
Only one way you canfind out.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ch3ckm8: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iyajelili:
Seun, do quick and finish your update cos this theme is fvcking annoying
thought it was just me
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by greggng: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
rentAcock:
Sometimes you will just be lost in the midst of 8 billion people on this planet and one day God will just pick up your call. Ever since President Obama included Rema's "Dumebi" song in his favourite playlist a month ago, he has been riding a wave of fame and stardom. Just go to his YouTube video, most of the people viewing and commenting are Americans who went on YouTube to search for his name.

Baba God please pick up my call

I wish you had opportunity to download this guys trap songs...is even better than the Americans....it doesn't surprise me most of his viewers are Americans. They guy is sound musically

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Cannonleo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
asin thank you seun, something asthetically pleasing.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iyajelili:
Seun, do quick and finish your update cos this theme is fvcking annoying

Be open to new things my brother
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Modernist: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
People just can't be satisfied perzin upgrade the site now ma to dey complain Mtcheew.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by frankoben(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Legs locked with a huge bed right behind. Did the meeting have to lead them into sin?
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Onyi90(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
At first I thought it was network challenge

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:
This Rema boy, is he straight?
He is Crooked grin....see question
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na to fork remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Meet The Prettiest LASTMA Officer / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.