Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) (71839 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by OTENABOBC1(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Rema's beautiful... she's handsome �
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Jutnow: 1:08am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
Who else noticed nairaland had been upgraded grin

Me think say nah my browser dey deceive me ni
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Americanboy35: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Which kind upgrade be this o from Mr osewa
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

Because Tweeter users dragged Nairaland on the floor yesterday
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 2:22am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought I was the only one who noticed the change in Nairaland interface.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by 21success: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2019
abi Remitano
Wickedfacts:
That's his sister

Remita
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:37am On Sep 24, 2019
AryaSand:
This Rema boy, is he straight?

Nope he's bend cool
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2019
durubennie:

Now I have a bigger penis.
Thank you mod.

How you take do am because me 2 want massive one grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by freemi(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Memberclub:
Nairaland looks different on my phone.
m on my small nokia i didnt notice any changes
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 4:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
Seun, do quick and finish your update cos this theme is fvcking annoying

Lol for him mind he wan change the look of nairaland with same old theme.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

You call this upgrade? grin from what version to which version? grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by OlaPhils(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2019
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by femi4: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
Infact its terrible
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by mamajj17(f): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Memberclub:

Not only you dear, l thought as much grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by starbright4real(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ninobrown7(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2019
dem c everyplace to meet na 4 bedroom ba rema! rema!!

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2019
m
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2019
After this photoshoot, what are they supposed to do on that bed behind them. Biko?
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Starhearts: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

Explain ur upgrade?
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Memberclub:
Yeah also on my laptop
It kinda makes my eyes hurt!
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2019
MhizMuna:
We’ often heard people say every person has his/her prototype. What this means is that we all have a replica of us living somewhere on this planet.

This could be very TRUE after we chanced upon these photos of an Instagram user identified as @kdkt, An Ivorian lady who looks so much like singer, Rema.

The beautiful lady has taken over the internet after she personally met the star singer.

Seeing them for the first time what comes in mind “are they twins."

https://www.thesleak.com/singer-rema-shares-elated-mood-as-he-finds-his-sister/

Nairaland finally updating updated, upgraded after 20 years inactivities grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by IamOrei(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2019
so dis small boy is already frolicking with bitches. sorry for his future (if he has 1)
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by goaldynboy: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Hhmmmm?! Why are they in a bedroom and on top of bed?!!
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Prototype abi doppelganger....... I see two guys..... Who is who among them
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2019
I mean how dey take resemble ni
This one with big mouth
Well they are inside the hotelroom resembling no wahala na to fucck be the next thing nah
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Iyajelili:

I like the update, it is smooth.. cheesy
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Bachwezi(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Two boys.. I see no girls hère not to Talk of beauty

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Iambabaman(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2019
So Rema office is his hotel room... Continue
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by greenguy: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
They're in a bedroom, that was the first thing I saw. On the resemblance, it isn't really close.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Love match is all I sense here abeg. Internet just want d guy enter d girl simple
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Erastuslove: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
so na marriage wan end am?
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by CavemanDefuturo: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Female body double shocked.. Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Born American Actor/musician / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.