Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria (18262 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wasted seat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by webngnews: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
hmm
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by martinsaba: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
we will we will we will we will we will will we will we will

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82502591:

Amen.
God bless you too.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you on this forum.

Glad you refused to join some illiterates others that cannot or refused to read and assimilate.
Their brain is filled with nothing but hatred that will consume them in no time.

Keep it up BigDot.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Stale and boring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
He wants to reverse climate change as in how? It's no more corruption abi? He should know the meaning of Climate change first.

Baba has really gone insane!!

Disappointed you didn't read or you just failed to understand "to reverse negative effects of climate change" as used by the president. You rather capitalized on the misleading headline to masturbate on.

I was expecting you to contact me for the bet about 2019 presidential election grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 4:17am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82502583:

God bless this great man.
A man after God's heart.

The best President in the history of Nigeria,
As he is doing all he can to make our nation work again.

Daddy : Our My prayers and the prayers of all insane Nigerians are with you and will always be with you sir.

WE I LOVE YOU SO SO SOOOO MUCH PMB.

Speak for yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Cocolatti:
President Muhammadu "We Will" Buhari.
Tell the world what you "will" do about your Fulani Terrorist brothers wreaking havoc in Nigeria
aka Alhaji Abdulaffidavit Mai Ruga

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 5:07am On Sep 24, 2019
koboko69:

Pele oooo.
U have joined them...
Learn to read beyond silly modified headlines by foolish silly people pushed forward by the mods before insulting someone older than your grandfather!

This is the body

i laugh at the bold comment of yours. Tell Buhari that climate change is Not our problems. He should rather reverse the hunger he has plunged Nigeria into with his draconian policies.

BTW, he's not older than my grandpa. grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by anonimi: 5:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
He wants to reverse climate change as in how? It's no more corruption abi? He should know the meaning of Climate change first.

Baba has really gone insane!!

Was he sane in 2015 when you supported and voted for him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 5:16am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

Disappointed you didn't read or you just failed to understand "to reverse negative effects of climate change" as used by the president. You rather capitalized on the misleading headline to masturbate on.

I was expecting you to contact me for the bet about 2019 presidential election grin
I lost the bet, why should I contact you? shocked
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 5:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
I lost the bet, why should I contact you? shocked
grin

Just mocking you ni grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2019
koboko69:

Pele oooo.
U have joined them...
Learn to read beyond silly modified headlines by foolish silly people pushed forward by the mods before insulting someone older than your grandfather!

This is the body

lets talk about effects of climate change that buhari wants to "reverse".

Higher temperatures
Change in growing seasons of crops
Rise of water levels.etc

So how does buhari intend to reverse this ?

We can't talk of the effects without tackling the cause, in a country where gas flaring is still a huge problem, generator fumes from houses is a menace, a large population still use firewood, vehicles that will not pass standard safety tests still ply our roads and so on. Any reasonable person will know the president is just talking for the sake of talking.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

grin

Just mocking you ni grin
Mtscheew! Even if I lost the bet, you can't dash me money? Na wah for you sef!! angry
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
Mtscheew! Even if I lost the bet, you can't dash me money? Na wah for you sef!! angry
Why not?

Send your account to receive N50.000
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

Why not?

are you serious? shocked
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

Why not?

send it like that
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
are you serious? shocked
You didn't even notice the amount grin cheesy

N50 only. See the dot after 50.

cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by bootygangpastor: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:
" How dare you " 15 years old Greta Thurnberg question to the world leaders

This is the most powerful/inspiring message ever regarding climate change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW3IQ-ke43w

Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Nchabuomo:
By planting trees, enacting policies that combat deforestation etc

My Brother, all that does not do anything...

Climate Change is beyond the Capabilities of Human..

There is No Human solution to Climate Change..

The World is Decieving itself..

There is only one solution to Climate Change, But I doubt our Leaders will go with that

2 Chronicles 7:13-14
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2019
bootygangpastor:

Propaganda
GOD BLESS U BRO!

Very Unnecessary Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by whitedove(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Has it ever reversed anything since 2015? he couldn't reversed a car talk more of CLIMATE.....of course ,let him start from arid region of the North where he came from grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria by Chinatown1759: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:
O MY GOD!!!!

Reverse Climate Change??

HOW??

He doesn't have o'level are expecting anything different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Did Not Apply To Join BRICS, Says Shettima / "We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.