Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style (42073 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by GistAlert: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye and member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West Senatorial district steps out in style to ad event.

Sharing the new pictures on his Instagram handle, Dino Melaye wrote;

Why I no go make yanga

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2w3PpSn3cw/?igshid=moyg0bylciat

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/why-i-no-go-make-yanga-dino-melaye-steps-out-in-style

10 Likes

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Bolustical: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
You make yanga as you wish but know that you are gradually being demystified.

a) You lost woefully in the PDP guber primaries, coming a distant 4th.

b) You senatorial seat is shaky and you won't win if a rerun is conducted.

c) Saraki is no longer in the Senate so you can no longer run riot like you did in the 8th Assembly.

BTW, the powers that be have not forgotten how you came to disgrace yourself at Bourdillion some years ago, they will definitely strip you off of that political relevance.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by kayusely70(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
If na me nko?

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by vastolord4(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by frenchman(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2019
If the court sends you a summon now, you will fall sick. You are a sissy

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by netpro(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Call Dino to court today, he will be there on a wheelchair. grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by helinues: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Security sirens is enough to make Dino tear race..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by omenka(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Should someone mistakenly mention the word COURT, you'd see the guy suddenly become a handicapped and crawling on the floor like a six months old. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by jarawa: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Noise maker

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Bolustical:
You make yanga as you wish but know that you are gradually being demystified.

a) You lost woefully in the PDP guber primaries, coming a distant 4th.

b) You senatorial seat is shaky and you won't win if a rerun is conducted.

c) Saraki is no longer in the Senate so you can no longer run riot like you did in the 8th Assembly.

BTW, the powers that be have not forgotten how you came to disgrace yourself at Bourdillion some years ago, they will definitely strip you off of that political relevance.
all you have listed will not stop him from making yanga
He still pass you a million times

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by dkkdkkdf: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
netpro:
Call Dino to court today, he will be there on a wheelchair. grin
Call him for what?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by OgbanjeProphet: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Which kai mumu iyanga he wan make? Person wey him house dey burn wey dey pursue rat, go las las sleep for road.

Sorry for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Sunnycliff(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
APC nightmare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by ursullalinda(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm thot he was sick. Dino Dino
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Oga m
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
More money to your bank account, working or not working

Check my siggy
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by ppreye(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
The great Tormentor of the Dictator grin
Man with the overwhelming balls

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Idsoft: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Part of the problem. Shameless politicians

Get your online banking script. Send a pm or mention

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by solmusdesigns: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
cool

No wonder our law books are littered with errors both grammatical and technical which criminals fully exploit...

Legislative house in real countries are occupied by very serious and very sound people, following US and British.senators on twitter and seeing what they post all day, then you'd realise the likes of dino melaye cant give what the don't have

These are the kind of Dunce Lawmakers that goofed in the Electoral Laws, instead of explicitly stating that a Presidential aspirant must submit his/her Certificate to contest, they stupidly wrote: an aspirant must have "attended or educated up to the level of secondary school or its equivalent" so all you need is to prove with an avidavit or attendance sheet, or principals remark or testimony of your class mates, and boom you are a President

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Shameless coward! Ask him to appear in court, he will carry bandages and crutches.
Agbaya!

4 Likes

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by jagabanlewis(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
SDM
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
the only acting senator we know
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by skyfather09(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Dino my G...
Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Proffdada: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
With constituency allocation angry

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by PapaBaby: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Indomitable Dino

1 Like

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Omonuejegbo(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Na the guy at the background waving make yanga pass

2 Likes

Re: "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style by Zikora1000(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
I hope the people you are representing are equally making Yanga? if not, You have no right to make yanga

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / The Three Abba Kyari And The Confusion Of Personalities / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.