Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! (1141 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! by Jincheng: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
My great forumites, i'll want to ask a few questions about Germany. Pls, drop anytin u deem ok to make this short trip a success.
I'm serving my Boss in his company (sales of autos spare parts) and my boss want to send me to Germany to buy motor spare parts. In this regards, he got d invitation frm a client in Germany and he wil b d one to sponsor me thereby incurring all d cost. I want to make enquires abt my chances of gettin d visa. Do i need to submit any of my personal docs?
Re: Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! by suxes2005(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bro, dia requirement is on dia site
germany-ng.com or google it

SHALOM
Re: Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! by immi: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2010
Yes,
You have to submit your personal documents which might show that you will return back to your country after visit
Re: Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! by Jincheng: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2010
Tx for all ur replies.
@immi, if i may ask, what kind of docs would u think might be appropriate? I intend coming back to Nigeria.
@All, i'll welcome more responses. Tx in anticipation.
Re: Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! by Davedavy: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Jincheng link=topic=543335.msg7057223#msg7057223 date=1288624451]
My great forumites, i'll want to ask a few questions about Germany. Pls, drop anytin u deem ok to make this short trip a success.
I'm serving my Boss in his company (sales of autos spare parts) and my boss want to send me to Germany to buy motor spare parts. In this regards, he got d invitation frm a client in Germany and he wil b d one to sponsor me thereby incurring all d cost. I want to make enquires abt my chances of gettin d visa. Do i need to submit any of my personal docs?

Yes you might need to submit some of your personal docs that show your ties to Nigeria,if you are married,you might want to include something to that effect,if you have any property i.e Land,House,etc,you might one to chip those in as well.believe me,nothing is too much.
But on a general term,this is what you need to prepare:

• Letter of introduction from employer
• Original Invitation letter from a company in Germany (not older than three months),
including a copy of the German company's „certificate of registration/ incorporation“ ,
(German: Handelsregisterauszug/ Gewerbeanmeldung). The certificate of registration/
incorporation“ should not be older than 6 months.
• Certificate of Incorporation of your company in Nigeria and/or Memorandum and Articles of
Association (if applicable)
• Pay slips of the last three months
• Personal bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank statements
accepted)
• Company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank
statements accepted)
• Evidence of business in Nigeria and also of former and current transactions in Nigeria and/or
abroad (e.g. bills of lading, receipts, contracts)
• Confirmed hotel booking or proof of any other accommodation in Germany
• Marriage Certificate (issued by the marriage registry) or, if traditionally married only,
„affidavit of facts“ plus wedding pictures
• NPC birth certificate/s of minor children
• Travel Health Insurance

Supplementary information or evidence may be requested in each individual case

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Match.com Scam: Four Men Of Nigerian Descent Jailed / My Experience Via ORE-BENIN Highway....terrible!!! / The Best And Beautiful Country To Imigrate In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.