Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Short Focus On South East States - Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short Focus On South East States - Part 1 (344 Views)

Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Focus On South East States - Part 1 by AAEEI: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2019
My name is AAEEI. This stands for the first letters of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, in that order. This makes me a thoroughbred pan Igbo, and confers me with the natural ability to say or write anything on the Igbo.

In this Part 1, I will focus on Abia as the first in alphabetical order. Abia is, arguably, the most local tech savvy state in Nigeria and home of local indigenous production. It's people are resilient and innovative, characteristics that have earned its biggest city, Aba, the title of Japan of Africa. Despite these headstarts, Abia has been bedeviled by poor choice of leaders by the residents, since 1999. I present to you the faces of the three most incompetent homo sapiense that Abia ever produced as leaders. They cut across the three Senatorial zones of the state. These three (mis)leaders handed power to one another, starting from the person on your left, leaving a history of rot and filth in an otherwise bustling ecosphere. They all belong(ed) to PDP as governors. However, one decamped to APC to try to become a Senator, which says a lot about party politics and whether PDP and APC are really different in how the affairs of Nigeria and its constituent states have been managed since 1999.

Please kindly suggest how Abia can avoid leaders like these going forward. Thanks

Re: Short Focus On South East States - Part 1 by AAEEI: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Part 2 will be about Anambra and will focus on the citizens' role in destroying the Anambra ecosystem.
Re: Short Focus On South East States - Part 1 by astrodome: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
These are the evil men holding Abia down, supported by the most stupid electorate on planet earth

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt To Spend N2.45tr On Debt Servicing In 2020 / Citing Misconduct, Magu Calls For London Judge’s Probe-thisday / Video Of 21st Century Bridge In SW Nigeria, Home Of The VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.