Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

"Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi (1590 Views)

Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War / Must Watch: Ayatollah Khamenei's 6 Reasons To Prove Isis Serve The U.s.& Israel / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by akanke79: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.
Talkbacks (95)   
The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them,  With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant,  That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi. In August, Yosef caused a diplomatic uproar when he wished a plague upon the Palestinian people and their leaders, a curse he retracted a few weeks later, when he blessed them along with all of Israel’s other peace-seeking neighbors.
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by akanke79: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
, these arabs are wicked
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by maclatunji: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
@AIRDIG, I have read a lot of ignorant posts on nairaland, yours is the highest of the lot. When did Jews become Arabs?
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2010
save us your sanctimonious shenanigans. it is a known fact in NL that the only group guilty of their misdeeds (and even that of others) are the Abokis, the Muslims and the Arabs. Everyone on NL knows that, except you
If you can't beat them join them. I can't,,,, Even your god is a jew, So why are you acting fresh with me.
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
Na so people dey take fail exam. To answer simple question, dis baba turn am to this disjointed response. Name calling is fantastic, but can you add some substance to this subject please?
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
Dear Maclatunji,

It's called sarcasm. _ _ _ of course Arabs are different from Jews, but what if they were will NLder still play deaf and dumb?
By the way to prove what I assert, kindly observe the number of post generate since the thread was created. No condemnation, no deconstruct. Just silence, deafening silence!!!
Substitute Muslims for Jews in the caption and all hell is let loose.

You see! Every misdemeanor is consider acceptable and OK on NL, except for the category of people such as Northerners, Arabs and even worse Muslims. that's the fine point I'm trying to make.

This is the sad reality of the cyberspace called NL. Unfortunately for me, I belong to the set of people perpetrating this atrocity of bigotry, class hatred and groupthink. But I refused to be a conformist.

We all know that the Arabs/Hausa/Fulani/Muslims are different from Jews, but what the heck_ _ _
_ _ _Are we in the Orwellian Animal farm? That's the question!
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by maclatunji: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
So wetin cum be d answer?
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by ifele(m): 12:46am On Feb 06, 2011
Some Jews are racists. Their Talmud is filled with a lot of disgusting lies. Stay away from wicked Jews and dont let them control you.
Re: "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi by Omuha(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Anyone who calls the jews arabs is not too far away from the truth. They are cousins & speak similar language. The jews are as emotional as arabs,so it does not surprise me to know a jew made this statement. A NL posited that if this statement had come from the north,arabs or muslims Nairaland would have been filled with condemnation for these groups.It is simply because these groups have wrought more pain on Nigerians than anybody else. Note:There are more muslims who abhor violence than sanction it,but the violent ones do too much damage.It is not as if christians are blame free,but in Nigeria until recently we have tried to turn the other cheek & are still struggling not to fall into the gutter of religion-induced-violence. Before anybody debates a thing here,remember that I speak only of religion induced violence in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fact On Libyan’s Revolt / China Over Takes (usa) To Become Africa's Largest Trading Partner(cctv In Kenya) / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.