Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

"Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) (29122 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Gossipninja: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not everyone you invite to celebrate with you is genuinely happy for you and this more reason one needs to be careful.

Below is a moment a woman was spotted behind a bride in an awkward manner at a wedding.

Watch The Video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWnSQ5YsJN8

1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Gossipninja: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Davash222(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
The bride’s mouth odour is upsetting that innocent woman’s mood not that she’s not happy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by patorial(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's Why I always don't like crowds in my parties

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
See how you just cast that woman

Creating unnecessary issues everywhere

40 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Built2last: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Music is blasting and she stood there frowning and when she wanted to give the evil hug, she wore a cosmetic smile.

Is it by force to stand up to dance?

If she is not in the mood or having a bad day. Why not sit down.

It could be jealousy anyway.

21 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by zolacoded(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Reasons the said woman acted the way she did could be as a result of any of the following:

1. The woman once caught the bride with her husband pants down.

2. The bride has obnoxious halitosis (mouth odour) grin

3. The bride tied the knot with the woman's ex or side boyfriend.

4. She just have this unfathomable animosity with the bride. Perhaps, women are women worst enemies. tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Bitcoin: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe she was just having a bad day. I mean if she's not happy being there, why not just stay home?

39 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Bringerofdoom(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin people don't hate your success, they just hate the fact that you can't contain it. When you are successful, it's only for your pocket so keep your happiness to yourself.

21 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some come to look for errors.

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by BusinessHub1: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fact
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mirabel001(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
hits normal

everybody is a suspect

but how do u know she wasn't happy?

2 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mirabel001(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
hits normal .
everybody is a suspect

2 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe food don finish

3 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by crazyABO(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Who knows maybe that's her boy friend she just got married to
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Rosella1: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's why n'a parlor wedding reception I wan do. .. Groom's parents and Bride's parents. Chop and go. Me and future boo enter room and start kwo kiri kwo, burn the sheets with sweats, sprinkle our freshly made akamu everywhere (màka odi excess nna) then belle wee n'a enter, then the seed will turn fruit. Then our parents will come again chop and go, then we repeat the process again... Shikena!

Happily ever after right? I know! wink

32 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Aliencraft(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by kennynelcon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Why is she there
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm this one is deep
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Davash222:
The bride mouth odour is upsetting that innocent woman’s mood not that she’s not happy.

13 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by booblacain(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Well, who knows what the bride may have done to her in the past.
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Chiachifranklin: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
I had once being a victim of such, but thank God d story is d reverse today

2 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
undecided

This life ehn. Humans are dangerous.

See the looks on her face u can see the jealousy hatred n envy.

Not everybody is your friend. Lots of the so called friends don't even want to see you win. Trust no one not even family.

5 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by drips8(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
No one actually cares
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by brightnonso: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
sometimes, we are the cause of our problems. its not every of your success you will let people know(on social media, neighbor hood etc) , sometimes you hide some of your achievements/success so as to avoid unnecessary attention and envy to oneself, it will go a long way in safeguarding you and your household.

wisdom is profitable to direct.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
all i see is old cargoes lol
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bringerofdoom:
grin people don't hate your success, they just hate the fact that you can't contain it. When you are successful, it's only for your pocket so keep your happiness to yourself.

Neither can people stand your jealousy and hatred. So keep your jealousy and hatred to yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Innoxxacs: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
such is life,

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
True

And that's why I hate organising parties.i can't be using my money to entertain frenemies

Envious, resentful and hateful people masquerading as friends and well wishers

One of the reasons I didn't do convocation parties and other parties years after schooling etc

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Jaynom(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
zolacoded:
Reasons the said woman acted the way she did could be as a result of any of the following:

1. The woman once caught the bride with her husband pants down.

2. The bride as obnoxious halitosis (mouth odour) grin

3. The bride tied the knot with the woman's ex or side boyfriend.

4. She just have this unfathomable animosity with the bride. Perhaps, women are women worst enemies. tongue
Then stay AT HOME!

3 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gossipninja:
Nawaoo undecided

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inside life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering FESTAC 77, Nigeria's Biggest Party / Man Buried On His Wedding Day In Cross River State (Photos) / 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.