Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) (29136 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bringerofdoom:
grin people don't hate your success, they just hate the fact that you can't contain it. When you are successful, it's only for your pocket so keep your happiness to yourself.
really?
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Doyin2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rubbish gist.

I would rather someone exhibit his or her mood than have a pretentious smile.

The mood of that lady had nothing to do with her genuineness.

6 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
brightnonso:
sometimes, we are the cause of our problems. its not every of your success you will let people know(on social media, neighbor hood etc) , sometimes you hide some of your achievements/success so as to avoid unnecessary attention and envy to oneself, it will go a long way in safeguarding you and your household.

wisdom is profitable to direct.
exaaacctlyyy

In Africa you rarely see people GENUINELY happy for you not eye service happiness o

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pesin wey no sabi dis one already, na small pikin still dey worry am.
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
bad belle..The woman na the house of representative of the bride's village people
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Mike008(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa!
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by seanjy4konji: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
see that hug self>

women generally get problem...

if a guy ge problem with you..wont show or show and by the time he drink 3 goldberg..he don forget the beef self.
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
What's this stupid embarrassment about, can this idiot upload his mother like this?
This is a country where almost everyone is living with problems, do you know the woman's problems?
Do you know the problem she was battling before squeezing time to attend the wedding? Do you know the problems she lives with and going back to?
Did they read her mind and detected she wasn't happy about the marriage?
There are parents who use to be sad that it is their last day for the daughter cohabiting with them and even start crying there.
It is high time they started taking all these stupid bloggers to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by deliveryboy: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
My close was a chief bridesmaid for her best friend. The bride was looking for her purse and the first person she accused of stealing her purse was her own chief bridesmaids. There was a search for the purse and it was found in the room where the bride had her makeover. Afterwards the bride made a halfhearted apology still justifying her reasons for suspecting her closest friend. Would the chief bridesmaid be expected to be happy during the same wedding? The truth is ladies act rude and sometimes irrationally on their wedding day. They look down on their unmarried friends/guests and they feel they have joined the league of WOMEN so the cut down the respect they show to older married women. After one year she would have realized marriage is not a bed of roses and would start looking for her old friends.

4 Likes

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by eme2015(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
I have never envied any man in my life and i will never do

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Worriedgurl: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
The fact still remains that only a few people are genuinely happy for your success. If it were to be an unfortunate and unpleasant situation, people would be there for you and comfort you but when it’s good news then envy and jealousy will show up.

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Haryomide02(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aye oooo, fear them
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Akharmony: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Funny... This one nah setup
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by BravoDe: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
patorial:
That's Why I always don't like crowds in my parties

We are together on this, I don't like all this crowd stuff

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Egoveen: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's how we roll cheesy
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by mDavenzy: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe she needs a better gift
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by aspirebig: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe she just heard a bad news or she is even thinking of the uber fare to go home or she has not paid for her children school fees,or the groom is her friend's ex, or she was not served food, or she just lost her phone, or she is having a bad or that is how her face is or she may even be having stomach pains or she is just sad that ....ahh see this small girl that day is getting married and I am still single or, she is worried about her landlord rent money etc...

Don't just conclude ....you don't know her situation,
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Bringerofdoom(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Myself2:

Neither can people stand your jealousy and hatred. So keep your jealousy and hatred to yourself
Nobody is jealous of the unknown. Keep your success personal or you're liable to be tramped on and get destroyed.
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:
See how you just cast that woman

Creating unnecessary issues everywhere

I just tire Bros. Now the stvpid blogger don put the Woman for trouble.

Must everyone be smiling at a party?
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by koolaid87: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Average humans have jealousy, envy and hate in their DNA.

Watch your circles
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:
See how you just cast that woman

Creating unnecessary issues everywhere

Don't mind everyone commenting trash. Its just so unfair we don't know her reason for this sad look. People have lost their senses of calmness and rational reasoning.

A lot may be going down in her mind which may or may not necessarily be connected to the wedding. I don't see how this posting and many of the comment will help her case.
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by ABOVEDELAW: 2:45am On Sep 25, 2019
WHY ARE WE SO JUDGEMENTAL AND EXPERTS IN MIS-INTERPRETING EVERY SITUATION AND PEOPLE'S ACTS, MIND READERS INDEED !
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bringerofdoom:

Nobody is jealous of the unknown. Keep your success personal or you're liable to be tramped on and get destroyed.

Stop grabbing at straws.
Is it everybody that goes about announcing their success ?. Most successes announce themselves, so you are not justified to become hateful and jealous on that account. While the successful person was burning the midnight oil, putting in a good shift, working hard, pray tell : what were you doing ?
Meanwhile, you think it's every successful person you can trample upon and destroy even if they choose to showcase or flaunt their success ? You just want to heap coals of burning fire on your head. All the real and imaginary successful people flaunting their real successes and faked successes on instagram and other social media forums, how many have you trampled upon and destroyed Mr destroyer. Better get help ASAP and change your mindset and thinking to be tilt more towards positivity and goodness else it will be too late and you will have no one to blame.

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Bringerofdoom(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Myself2:

Stop grabbing at straws.
Is it everybody that goes about announcing their success ?. Most successes announce themselves, so you are not justified to become hateful and jealous on that account. While the successful person was burning the midnight oil, putting in a good shift, working hard, pray tell : what were you doing ?
Meanwhile, you think it's every successful person you can trample upon and destroy even if they choose to showcase or flaunt their success ? You just want to heap coals of burning fire on your head. All the real and imaginary successful people flaunting their real successes and faked successes on instagram and other social media forums, how many have you trampled upon and destroyed Mr destroyer. Better get help ASAP and change your mindset and thinking to be tilt more towards positivity and goodness else it will be too late and you will have no one to blame.
nobody cares, shove your ego to your Anus, the world is not stagnant and either you like it or not we all going to die at the end and everybody you know will move on and they die too. Just live your life and take everything as they come, stop living to show people how cool you are. Learn this lesson early and you won't be disappointed in people at the end. This lesson is giving from life experience of mine when I first jam success, I thought then that people were the enemy until I self reflect and got to know I am my number 1 enemy. Since then, I've learnt my lesson when it come to success and how to handle it discreetly. Peace
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Myself2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bringerofdoom:
nobody cares, shove your ego to your Anus, the world is not stagnant and either you like it or not we all going to die at the end and everybody you know will move on and they die too. Just live your life and take everything as they come, stop living to show people how cool you are. Learn this lesson early and you won't be disappointed in people at the end. This lesson is giving from life experience of mine when I first jam success, I thought then that people were the enemy until I self reflect and got to know I am my number 1 enemy. Since then, I've learnt my lesson when it come to success and how to handle it discreetly. Peace

Oh shut up, you hateful failure, what's it with you and anus ? Are you gay or you reason with your anus ?
Geez, why is it so difficult for you to comprehend and flow in a simple discourse, are you that intellectually lazy or dense in your brain?
Where did the matter of ego crop up, did I even insinuate it remotely? Now you have let loose a cacophony of grammatical ( mostly syntax) molotov cocktail. First of, it's not either you like it or not, rather it's "Whether you like it or not"
You are just a bloody hypocrite, in one fell swoop, you admonish people to live their lives and mind their successes or failures by themselves, yet in another breath you advocate to be the negative and hateful and envious minder of other people's successes; how contradictory can you be. You do have some troubling bipolar tendencies boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Bringerofdoom(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Myself2:

Oh shut up, you hateful failure, what's it with you and anus ? Are you gay or you reason with your anus ?
Geez, why is it so difficult for you to comprehend and flow in a simple discourse, are you that intellectually lazy or dense in your brain?
Where did the matter of ego crop up, did I even insinuate it remotely? Now you have let loose a cacophony of grammatical ( mostly syntax) molotov cocktail. First of, it's not either you like it or not, rather it's "Whether you like it or not"
You are just a bloody hypocrite, in one fell swoop, you admonish people to live their lives and mind their successes or failures by themselves, yet in another breath you advocate to be the negative and hateful and envious minder of other people's successes; how contradictory can you be. You do have some troubling bipolar tendencies boy
nobody cares whether you win or lose in life. wink tongue
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by tck2000(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol
Re: "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) by Limehousebars: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Want delicious cocktails at your event (wedding, corporate parties, social gatherings or festival)? You can email Happyhour@Limehousebars.com or check @Limehousebars on instagram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buried On His Wedding Day In Cross River State (Photos) / 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) / 43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.