Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him (73848 Views)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
The picture actually looks digusting.

It does
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by nextstep(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
No, OP, this is not beautiful.

Even allowing for the fact that many Ghanian societies were matrilineal, there are things a man does, and things a woman does. When people (including feminists) conflate "equality" with "equivalent"...

Later, this woman might be complaining how she's the breadwinner and loses respect for her guy...

technuel:
I pity this man, you have given your wife the opportunity to know that you have no weight. When you now want to act as a man the next thing is to loft you up and land you on the ground.
Very well put. Talk anyhow she raise go raise am grin

I want to hear isokoboy's opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Emmaari: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
This man go lazy well well,am sure in ZAOZA ROOM, na the woman go still dey in charge,tofiukwa
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by lamalang(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
The true definition of the wife is incharge of the house
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by denjjy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
the husband look bedridden.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Juliusobi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
naira land and stupid post making FP are like rice and beans..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by frankoben(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wetin dis?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
supremenews:
Aren't they beautiful?

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/trending-photo-of-ghanaian-bride.html

This picture is an insult to men, weird picture
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
anayolity:
God forbid this nonsense angry angry..... see as the man dey like Tilapia fish angry angry

The picture don show the real husband cool

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by awetaiye2015: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
supremenews:
Aren't they beautiful?

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/trending-photo-of-ghanaian-bride.html

An example of TABLE-DON-TURN-AROUND.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Neddyogu(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:
I hate to sound racist or bigoted but it is a known fact that Ghanaian men are the shortest men in the entire African continent. I'm yet to see a Ghanaian taller than 6 feet. It will be in this groom's best interest to do as his wife says if he doesn't want to end up with stitches.

Are the pygmies taller than Ghanaians?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by TheAlchemist: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
dont know what to comment
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
To me it's better not to marry than marrying a woman physically stronger than me.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Begino1: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
winkGa
Bitcoin:
I hate to sound racist or bigoted but it is a known fact that Ghanaian men are the shortest men in the entire African continent. I'm yet to see a Ghanaian taller than 6 feet. It will be in this groom's best interest to do as his wife says if he doesn't want to end up with stitches.
Gabonese and Congolese are the shortest in Africa. Omar Bongo and the pygmies of Congo are point of reference
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
What is this one again??
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Ironi: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:

But Ghanaian men are heavily packed to compensate as studies shows
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by RabbleRouser: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
supremenews:
Aren't they beautiful?

This is actually the meaning of 'what a man can do, a woman does it better'.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by kizwid(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
She go dey nak the man any how grin
let me buy iPhone 11 for ya
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by bizzibodi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
When night fall,I know who will b on top.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by mercyviv(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's a very "submissive" man. Look, I've learned to mind my business before I get hypertension for people matter!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by tfash96(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na Ghana anything dey possible.. No be from that side 1 lady talk say she don sleep with 700 men or abt 700.. Ghana na African India.. Mystery full there

Well na their own way be dat na their women dey marry men just like India. We fit n no fit say na part of romance
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by simplyOJ(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by brownbib(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
IS HE ALIVE
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by webngnews: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
hmm
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by raphy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
the man looks like a dead man walking he can't even use his left hand to grab his head and make the kissing deep.

big bold women get power o .
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by samology2000: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
The man must be a very lazy and shameless man. How would he allow his wife to carry him like that. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Life is easy when you don't take things too serious.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by babalonimi: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
My prof will say " awkward "
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by EdiskyHarry: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
I will advice this man to start learning karate now, because any day it will happen, hmmmm his name will be sorry.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by GAJIT: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
supremenews:
Aren't they beautiful?

DISGUSTING SIGHT TO BEHOLD!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by hyperflex(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:

Have you heard of the pygmies of Congo at all!?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by chukwui(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
You people don't see that it is the woman that married the man.

Enjoy manwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.