Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him (73844 Views)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by sisisioge: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy married life to them o...the man should say a resounding amen! Otherwise, he will hear it grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Patosky4U: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
mysticgal:
This is just the playing ground, Night has the envelope of goodies this lady has to offer. wink

You get what I mean

Why is your mind so corrupt??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by TruthinAction: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
I pray he does not become a houseboy to his wife. Looks like a weakling.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Queenserah26(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't like this poo. Different strokes for different folks sha
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by mysticgal(f): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Patosky4U:

Why is your mind so corrupt??

But I didn’t collect bribe na cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Awaja(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2019
During quarrels ,she’ll be gymin with him as depicted.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by alklas(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2019
for her to sit down for him chest no go hard her
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by kenny160: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai na d husband be the wife while the wife is the husband
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by vicfajeze: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2019
NA HIN PICKING
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
This one loud oooo cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Diseye29(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Is good na ,it shows that she loves him so much and it's sexy to me lol .love wan-tin-tin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Ziel20: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2019
chii8:
Huh...this is Photoshop

You just said my mind. Check the woman's hand, a total mismatch.

shocked
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Me and my Dim oma lol
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by makavelidon(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2019
They practice Matriarchy in some parts of Ghana, women will pay dowries to the man's family and the children belongs to her.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Dagrace01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ghana and oddness are 5&6
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Fxwarrior: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
The picture actually looks digusting.

Osuofia would have said that this wife has wifed him sotay his manhood is gone.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by bikefab(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is a disgrace to manliness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.