Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency (962 Views)

PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by ogele: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
We Igbo's don't need to be President of Nigeria for us to excel. What we need is to open the entire Eastern Region. We need Akwa Ibom Deep Sea Port, Calabar Port, Onitsha, Rivers and Delta to be Operational. We need good road network, Enugu and Rivers International Airport to be upgraded. We need active railway lines to open up Eastern Markets and Employments into Civil Service for our people. Any group of persons that want to keep the Presidency for themselves can go ahead and do so for all I care.

We Igbo's don't need to be President of Nigeria for us to excel. What we need is to open up the entire Eastern Region. We need Akwa Ibom Deep Sea Port, Calabar Port, Onitsha, Rivers and Delta to be Operational. We need good road network, Enugu and Rivers International Airport to be upgraded. We need active railway lines to open up Eastern Markets and Employments into Civil Service for our people. Any group of persons that want to keep the Presidency for themselves can go ahead and do so for all I care.

When next you hear our elders say we need the presidency, plz don't argue or insult them. Kindly tell them to use their energy and their vast connection network to get these things done and forget about being President of Nigeria.

Nwa Nkwerre IMO State

2 Likes

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2019
True talk
The North that have been enjoying the Presidency, no change in their welfare, just few elites getting richer
Rochas was my biggest disappointment, his philanthropy during Obasanjo time made me believe he would be the people's president Ndi'Igbo needed but his exploit in Imo State was terrible
Igbo Presidency would just be few individuals getting richer whereas what we need are good roads, international Airport, Ibom Seaport. We will do the rest

1 Like

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by Zikora1000(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
louder please, increase the volume my brother. they can even keep their civil service as well. They say they are ' born to rule' but when you look at it very well, they are actually the slaves. what is the use of born to rule' when 75 percent of the kids in the entire north are Almajiri, begging to survive on the street, what of the six deadly diseases like polio and mengitis , go to north and see this diseases enjoying there. even HIV, most northerners don't go for test. they have the highest number of HIV candidates, forget statistics. Coming to crime, they are taking the lead, killing off themselves like ants. it is because of the north that this country is known as the poverty capital of the world, the backward nation of the century. what have the few rich ones done to better the lives of their majority poor? eh what? if 70 percent of northerners barely see food to eat in a day, then they have no right to call others slaves.
If abokiis are the ones that mend our shoes serve as our gatemen and trim our nails, then they are the real slaves. coz that's what slave does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by festacman(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2019
ogele:
We Igbo's don't need to be President of Nigeria for us to excel. What we need is to open the entire Eastern Region. We need Akwa Ibom Deep Sea Port, Calabar Port, Onitsha, Rivers and Delta to be Operational. We need good road network, Enugu and Rivers International Airport to be upgraded. We need active railway lines to open up Eastern Markets and Employments into Civil Service for our people. Any group of persons that want to keep the Presidency for themselves can go ahead and do so for all I care.

We Igbo's don't need to be President of Nigeria for us to excel. What we need is to open up the entire Eastern Region. We need Akwa Ibom Deep Sea Port, Calabar Port, Onitsha, Rivers and Delta to be Operational. We need good road network, Enugu and Rivers International Airport to be upgraded. We need active railway lines to open up Eastern Markets and Employments into Civil Service for our people. Any group of persons that want to keep the Presidency for themselves can go ahead and do so for all I care.

When next you hear our elders say we need the presidency, plz don't argue or insult them. Kindly tell them to use their energy and their vast connection network to get these things done and forget about being President of Nigeria.

Nwa Nkwerre IMO State

You don't want the presidency but you want the entire Eastern Region to be opened up. Now, the question is, do you know that, according to the constitution of Nigeria, without presidential approval most of the "open up" projects you listed will NEVER happen. Playing smart politics even in nuclear family gets you things easily that sitting on a high horse.

1 Like

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by netpro(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2019
The OP is one of the confused folks holding Ndigbo down. And sadly my people have so many of them.

One one hand, an Igbo man not president is wrong that needs to be fixed. Now that is this close, these miscreants will be screaming they don't want it, will others are threatening everyone.

I shame for the uncoordinated confusion among the majority of my people.

OP no President can "open up Aligbo" like an Igbo man as President Nigeria. Sadly the foul-mouthed of some of you is making it impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by okeyglm: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2019
speak for yourself and ur family. hausas and fulani have taken over all the establishment of this country. stop being myopic.
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2019
netpro:
[s]The OP is one of the confused folks holding Ndigbo down. And sadly my people have so many of them.

One one hand, an Igbo man not president is wrong that needs to be fixed. Now that is this close, these miscreants will be screaming they don't want it, will others are threatening everyone.

I shame for the uncoordinated confusion among the majority of my people.

OP no President can "open up Aligbo" like an Igbo man as President Nigeria. Sadly the foul-mouthed of some of you is making it impossible. [/s]

Nah by force afonja? I say I no want to be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by TSRC: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
You would need to get in there to do anything.
Nobody would do it for you. Stop talking nonsense.
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by netpro(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Success1020:

Nah by force afonja? I say I no want to be president.

You must be one of those newly dispatched miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by helinues: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Who is this again?

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2019
We Igbos?

Where this one come from again?

1 Like

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by Chikpat(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
You must be a foolish Igbo man to write this shit here
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by fergie001: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Let us be frank, our Governors are failing us....but the Igbos need the Presidency.

We lost our chance to do all this through GEJ, a man that has more support from the SE than his native SS region.
We ended up going after cash rather than infrastructure, we have never needed the Presidency as much as we do now.

1 Like

Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by efighter: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
I thought your lord and saviour Goatluck Jonathan already opened up everywhere. Buhari should not be doing the work that Goatluck already did nah. If your brother and lord did not do it, then it will amount to chronic madness to think your enemy Buhari will do it. Go and collect from the $40 million Diezaini jewelries and the 3 billion naira imPatience Jonathan's stolen jewelries and use it to open and close anywhere. Ewu Gambia.
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by nku5: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one OP. Who Presidency epp??

A railway line that connects all the SE states is worth more than 10 SE presidents
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by Ojiofor: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2019
ogele:

Nwa Nkwerre IMO State

Who will grant you those things if you are not in government?
Ndi Igbo need the presidency to get those things done.
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by kayfra: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Idiot talk. No wisdom. Just folly
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by adoboy04(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
okeyglm:
speak for yourself and ur family. hausas and fulani have taken over all the establishment of this country. stop being myopic.
But during Jonathan you Igbo were there nah?
Re: We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency by adoboy04(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
kayfra:
Idiot talk. No wisdom. Just folly
After all Igbo don't need presidency or even appointment from the gov. We can feed ourselves with our struggle nah.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Government Buys IVM Vehicles After Bbnaija's Mercy Was Made Ambassador / First Lady Of Enugu State Commissions ‘modern’ Tippy Taps For Primary School / New Crime Index Is Out, Check Nigeria's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.