Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

“don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice (637 Views)

I've Slept With Over 100 Men At 32, Says TV Host / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice by correctkidabc(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
"Don't sleep with 100 men just to get the new iPhone 11'. There is nothing special. Girls don't fool yourself. It's just a phone. E no pass call and text ooo" - Tonto Dikeh tells ladies, as she buys three brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max for ₦600,000 each; One for her, one for her dad in the village, and one for Bobrisky.... Bobrisky Reacts! (Video)

Read more:https://correctkid.com/dont-sleep-with-1000-because-of-the-new-iphone-11-tonto-dikeh-advice-ladiesvideo/

(1) (Reply)

I have users around me, Am So deeply hurt - Ifu Ennada Bitterly Lament / BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes / Tonto Begs To Battle Vector And MI , For The N40MILLION Rap Battle Organized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.