Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex (53942 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by ebukajay184: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
"Sex Does Not Guarantee Anything In A Relationship!" -Tonto Dikeh Advises Ladies

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to state that sex does not guarantee anything in relationships, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, a man can be intimate with one woman while planning a wedding with another.

In her words:

“Sex does not guarantee anything! They can be sleeping with you and making wedding plans with someone they have not slept with. Be wise!!!"

She captioned the post:

"To all my Takewando sister in the sheet if em go leave em go leave ooo..“Baby choke me” sisters i just want 2021 to be better for you.."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBpFvwnwK9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by LoveTalk(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by viyon02: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Now you know, but too late my dear, you should have kept your body for the man you truly love but money and fame entered your head

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Churchill, the 1 minute guy with small coc...k right now....

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Freestainworld(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
She's speaking out of experience, they have used and dump her many times.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Bossontop(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Urgent 2k virgina pipu be lyk........wetin dis hanty dey talk sef??

[img]https://media./images/fdc8934389c075ff5a349e32cf4381c0/tenor.gif[/img]

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021

55 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Hambivert: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
"Men love sex too much" but 98% of people that call themselves sex therapists are women, 98% of people that give relationship advice relating to sex are also women.

Yet, Men love sex so much, that the newly formed Stingy Women Association motto is
..."Do not Open".

Men have been sparogated for far too long because of one extra opening in the pelvis of humanoid and this is really disheartening!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
lipsrsealed Seen...NeXt!!

38 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Toto dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by FalseProphet1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
I see that she's missing her ex husband badly. I see that she still secretly talks with him and they still have sex very frequently. This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by obembet(f): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by mogbeyiteren: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
she is right on this
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Ifeayoni: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is from experience

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
It goes both ways.Who tell you to become fat after childbirth that made Churchill to start chasing that slim actress?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by tribalistdcriti: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Ewizard(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by abragr8: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
I saw a post where single Lady asked some Married women "If a wife gives her Husband good food, good sex, respect and peace of mind, will the man still cheat on her?".
Most of the married women said "That is even when he will cheat more because it is in their blood".

These women were talking from bad experiences. So their opinions are not objective. Bad standpoint will only produce bad viewpoint.

winkFor instance as a small boy in my village, someone travelled to Abuja for the first time and stayed in somewhere after Maraba. His uncle's wife mistreated him. So when he returned to my village, he told me how Abuja is very bad and even worse than our village. Abuja people dont feed well and they eat late he said. His opinion of Abuja was faulty. He spoilt the city to me. I was a small boy then.
When it was time for me to go to Abuja, I stayed with a millionaire friend of my Dad in Maitama. His wife was so caring and nice. I discovered that my friend didnt even go to Abuja. He went to Nasarawa state and thought it was Abuja.

� Same thing happens in marriage. A lady married a chronic womanizer and drunkard. She knew his character but she chose him due to the fact that he was rich or pretended to be rich while the good guys around her were 'poor'. After wedding she gave her husband every kind of food and every sex style in the dictionary. Yet the man kept cheating on her. What she went into was not actually a Marriage but a Mirage.
How can that woman be able to advise a single girl about behaviour of men?
Life would appear unbalanced when your standpoint is not balanced.

198 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by superCleanworks(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
laugh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olosho advising potential olosho Nigerian celebs no sabi pass sex and relationship

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Speaking from experience
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by FYsol: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow. Tonto make deep sense for the first time. Most guys can relate.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Molahnelson(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladies are not in the right place to advise their follow lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by wisdom042(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
An average Nigerian lady always thinks sex is all that matters in relationship. Men always know what dey want and that's what dey go for

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
I'm other words girls should join my ministry

Money for hand back for ground

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Lilshorecords(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga / Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.