Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics (36161 Views)

Lewandowskii: FIFA Award More Important, Ballon D’or Votes Not Verifiable / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics by Niflheim(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
[/b]So you mean Florentino Perez told Musa to vote for Messi?
I pray you receive healing.[b]
............................................................................................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ERROR NUMBER 1: Argentina they really struggle bad with Messi. See Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru and Iceland matches against them for more details.

But which team does not struggle against Bolivia? With the high altitude plus the low oxygen levels, Nature ordained it to struggle against Bolivia!!! I cannot even believe that I am reading this online!!!

The Brazilian squad that won the World Cup in 1994, when they played Qualifier match in Bolivia's home do you know that they lost 2-0? Go and read up about Bolivia and how it is virtually impossible to play them on their home soil!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.