Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria (2834 Views)

Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List / Calas Vegas: Ayade Builds ‘World-Class’ Resort Despite Tinapa’s ‘$450M Setback / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
While Nigeria is still trying to maintain our airports, the construction of this Chinese airport started in 2015 and will be commissioned on October 1st (Chinese day) even though they have started using it already.
China does not operate the very expensive democracy of the US, press freedom is minimal, no opposition, social media is limited to what the government approves yet they are able to achieve so much.

Nigerians get a long long way to go. This has little to do with leaders but the nation as a whole

China will be celebrating its national day on October 1, and it's expected that Beijing Daxing International Airport will be opening before then, on September 30.
Some Chinese media have reported that the airport will gradually open in the days leading up to it.

However, the airport's official Weibo page, China's equivalent of Twitter, has not confirmed this.
The airport has however scheduled the first commercial flights to Hong Kong and Guangzhou on China Southern Airlines today according to flight information on Flightradar 24.
But it's not clear whether these are part of the series of operational tests at the airport.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/9412661/china-beijing-daxing-airport-biggest-terminal/

2 Likes

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by ursullalinda(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
In four years.... ah we are really decade's behind
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by fernandez1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol when our own they will postpone till they finished their tenure.....madam above we are 50 decades behind.
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by technuel: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria is yet to complete the Lagos-Badagey Expressway since 2008.
Who said that we are not making progress
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by chariisGRACE(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
It would have been a vision in my country Nigeria

It would have been constructed in. space of 20 years in Nigeria

At the end it will be abandoned

Then the next administration will come up with the blame card

"The previous administration was so qwarapt"
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by vickyhow(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
chariisGRACE:
It would have been a vision in my country Nigeria

It would have been constructed in. space of 20 years in Nigeria

At the end it will be abandoned

Then the next administration will come up with the blame card

"The previous administration was so qwarapt"

Elect me and I will fight qwaraption in Nigeria & other stories. (written by- Muhammadu Buhari)

Gosh i love this book, its a Story about Scam,tyranny And Deceit.

4 Likes

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is this place a country.
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigerians love to complain, yet they do nothing.

Honestly, I'm sick and tired of people without skills, without morals, without vision complaining about society.

OP, I'm not talking about you.

Foolish set of people that think 419 is work.

Very primitive set of people that were just recently stealing ladies underwear, proclaiming they could become wealthy when used for fetish.

Devil incarnate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by madenigga(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Its possible, China is very Rich of late.

In China they use 2 weeks or less to build sky scrappers so this should not come as a surprise
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by shadrama(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
9ja will only get better when the people rise to fight the real enemies of the state. this criminals have eating us deep beyond recovery, they have squandered every thing that we have, the worst part is that their children are citizens of other countries, so it is not a thing of concern to them if 9ja stands or not. the day the youths will speak, 9ja will stand still, the day the youths will act, 9ja will move forward. and we have neither acted nor spoken a single word. i blive that someday we will understand that we dont have any other country but our country Nigeria. God help us all. Istandwith9ja

1 Like

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by asgard01(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
JUst a gathering of nigerians..... wch yeye kwantry
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by MERCHANDISER: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
old news
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by hargbolahan01: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
madenigga:
Its possible, China is very Rich of late.

In China they use 2 weeks or less to build sky scrappers so this should not come as a surprise
na so they built 57 stories building in 19 days
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by SKhanmi: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Only someone with a iron fist can rule Nigeria effectively. A ruthless individual with an handpicked group of like minds embedded in every strata of government, all with the same goal. Make Nigeria great at whatever cost, even if many have to die. Until then,wail on.
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by NGpatriot: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
OP, stop the silly and illogical comparison.

China is sitting on $3.1072 trillion, I mean trillion in reserve.

This is like a salaryman asking why he can not build the largest single refinery in the world like Dangode?

Lazy Nigerian youths and illogical comparison are like dumb and dumber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by gift2xl: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thinking abt nija problems alone can cause u to commite suicide.
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
The small terminal being built at AIIA Enugu that started around 2013 has now been abandoned and left to gather dust and cobwebs.

It's stories like this from China that make me realise just how fuc/ked up Nigeria is!
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is like a salaryman asking why he can not build the largest single refinery in the world like Dangode?

Stop looking for excuses! What was Nigeria doing when China was busy stashing away 3 Trillion dollars?
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
SKhanmi:
Only someone with a iron fist can rule Nigeria effectively. A ruthless individual with an handpicked group of like minds embedded in every strata of government, all with the same goal. Make Nigeria great at whatever cost, even if many have to die. Until then,wail on.

And i bet you're subconsciously visualizing only a Fulani man as that 'someone with a iron fist' abi?
Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by xelly: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

They inherited the trillions right? Oh I forgot, one juju spirit dropped it on them. Sorry, the real story is that God blessed them with trillions.

Just wake up and stop dreaming. Instead of those fighting corruption to do so, they are busy siphoning our wealth and you are justifying it.

2 Likes

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by earthsync(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Nigerians we are our own problems I swear. Imagine, we were still arguing between apc Buhari and pdp atiku who was better among the two

Delta state has got more oil than Dubia and yet look where we are.

2 Likes

Re: China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria by SKhanmi: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
IGBOSON1:

And i bet you're subconsciously visualizing only a Fulani man as that 'someone with a iron fist' abi?

I copied this for you
Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others
Kindly read up the rest on wiki or simply LOOK FOR A MIRROR

(1) (Reply)

INEC Used 3rd Party Device To Switch Results For Tinubu — Atiku / Retired Generals Afraid Of Buratai's Relationship With President Tinubu / Alex Otti Must See This, Why Won't They Show Him This Part Of Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.