Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) (408 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy Birthday sir Adewolu Ladoja.

75 years of God’s favour over you already Daddy. May he renew your years like that of the eagle. The glory of your latter days must surpass that of days gone because God loves you!

I am proud to call you father and I hope and pray my friendship with you grows from strength to strength.

Have a wonderful day, and May God take all the glory for the grace of age and honour that only he bestows. Amen.

Love you Dad.

1 Share

Re: Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
love you papa

1 Share

Re: Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
I really appreciate your efforts in ensuring pdp victory in oyo state. I really appreciate your works in oyo state. I pray for more strength for you in Jesus name. happy birthday to you papa osi -olubadan of Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) by kayroc: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chief Ladoja really let bygones be bygones and allowed Seyi Makinde to win. That is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Happy 75th Birthday To You Pa Adewolu Ladoja(Osi-Olubadan of Ibadan Land) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
kayroc:
Chief Ladoja really let bygones be bygones and allowed Seyi Makinde to win. That is just the truth.
he's a legend to reckoned with in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Falsehood; Zaria Water Project Initially Conceived By Makarfi / Why Do You Hate Rochas / Sowore Got It All Wrong: Nigeria Is Neither Sudan Nor Egypt!- Dr Olufon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.