Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria (46713 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Phyno Has Finally Found His Look Alike Dbee (photos) / Phyno Has A Semi-erection While Performing On Stage In Lagos – Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Meet The Only Nigerian Artiste That Has Featured All A List Artistes In Nigeria

A rare feat in the Nigerian music industry is to be consistent .. Another rare feat is having the opportunity to be in a song with all the A list artistes in the music industry in Nigeria.

Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno has achieved this feat . He remains the only Nigerian artiste to have featured in songs with almost all if not all A list artistes in Nigeria .

From Omawunmi, Burna Boy , Tiwasavage , Psquare , Dbanj , 9ice , 2face , Wizkid , Tekno , Davido , Timaya, Flavour, Jmartins ,Sound sultan and others.

A big kudos to him for a job well done.

written by Iamsynord .. A freelance Entertainment writer and he tweets via the Twitter handle @Iamsynord.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by sleekpro(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pino pino nwa.
Phynofyno

Nwa I di ok

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Praizeupdates: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Boss man

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Kingpee2(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
He is not the only one .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by zealousB(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Big weed lie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Funny...I thought about this in the morning. Another artist with such credit is 2baba.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by fidelmarshal199: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
These guys should stop generalizing from a a perspective. Has he featured Yemi Alade, Simi. Cuppy. When it comes to featuring in Nigeria, I give it to Tiwa and Zlatan. On a neutral note, Must you Debatize every topics?

34 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good day Guys..I am also a recording artiste and Song writer . Please I will appreciate if you take time out to listen and review some of my songs .. Reviews will be highly appreciated and worked on.

OTUBANTE

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/otubante

WAVY

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/wavy

CRUISE

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/cruise

BLESSINGS

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/blessings

Thank you so much

some reviews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
He is not the only one .
who else ??

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
These guys should stop generalizing from a a perspective. Has he featured Yemi Alade, Simi. Cuppy. When it comes to featuring in Nigeria, I give it to Tiwa and Zlatan. On a neutral note, Must you Debatize every topics?
tiwa and Zlatan undecided what did you smoke?

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by pussyeater(m): 3:13am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Which Zlatan? The one wen they play ball or the one wen dey make noise?

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by KingTom(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
there was this song taking over you ft Yemi Alade

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

Simi and cuppy na A list ?

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2019
featuring added nothing to his quality. Unlike dare who tried lifting his career with features... yet no hit song

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by boss1310(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2019
KingTom:
there was this song taking over you ft Yemi Alade
am about to say that and they collaborated in one other song too

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Stats no rep because he is yet to hit it on the studio with me till then na incomplete list.....

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Asowebdesign: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by movingclouds(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Stats no rep because he is yet to hit it on the studio with me till then na incomplete list.....
You carrot na your eat song
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2019
movingclouds:

You carrot na your eat song

Mayb you should focus first on written a complete first only then can we relate what you intend to dish out.........

UDO
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Synord(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2019
ikorodureporta:
featuring added nothing to his quality. Unlike dare who tried lifting his career with features... yet no hit song

who be dare ?
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by makewetalk2: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
before we talk the matter make I remind everybody say warri passport office no get paper to print people travel passport for months now. this na state way get the oil way day feed nigeria oh. make una day see how those people day suffer. even i day get message say the immigration office be like kiosk for there. if them start to agitate them go send soldier go kill and burn their villages.
why are people so insensitive toward warri people?

NIgeria get A-list artist? hahahaha cheesy cheesy una no sabi make person laugh well.

Phyno is a rat. with all the hype he is just clueless. how many of him song you still remember? how many reign? how many feature for billboard top 100? abegi make we hear word.

Nigeria no get artist as e stand here. none. the only artist in nigeria are the old school artists. the reason why wizkid is heard, we still day find am. davido, we never still no. e day follow washed up chris brown. I just tire for nigerian's wackiness.

The last Nigerian Artist so far who has hits abroad is Asa. that yoruba girl got good music. Omawumni just came with tacky songs. just waste her talent.

the most important thing is now is where are the talents from the north? since the days of damariya we never see hausa man hold microfone. they have all the opportunities in the world oh. an educated hausa man has 40% more chances to make it in nigeria than you. you hardly see them abroad. the ones who travel out are children from well off homes. and they no stress themselves. they have swallowed the wealth of this country for almost 50 years. nothing has been discovered in the north. no talent. no entertainment. nothing apart from cattle and agricultural produce. they have their own films. but if you see the quality of the films. they still maintain the quality of 'tales by moonlight' those days.

so make una no day mention phyno for where i day cos I day vex.
my case now is for all those muslims quoting me and insulting me i want you to answer these questions.
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

7 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Yet Not recognised abroad
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
#RESPECT.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by pahoehoe: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
We thank God for him. In case you want to go into export business, click on the first link on my signature to master how to make a staggering amount of money from it.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Emestar1999: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Yes oo because the igbos believe in one Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by orunmila144: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
wink phyno wey carry biabia like he goat grin
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by abkrgumel(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2019
I know this is going to be tribal war

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2019
You are a fool there is no olamide. The greatest phyno feature is featuring olamide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Sonfethopia: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

So if u de call A list u go call yemi alade.

7 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by BabaIbo: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.