Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria (46735 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Phyno Has Finally Found His Look Alike Dbee (photos) / Phyno Has A Semi-erection While Performing On Stage In Lagos – Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Spartacus101(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpee2:
He is not the only one .
who else?
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Tomide007: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Synord:

Simi and cuppy na A list ?
Simi is def A list.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Synord:

Give Simi some credit nau cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by odinga1of: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You are a fool there is no olamide. The greatest phyno feature is featuring olamide.

Anger issues! who is a fool? can't u read and comment without insults?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by BabaIbo: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Sonfethopia:

So if u de call A list u go call yemi alade.

Yes she's an A-list artist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by kendrick93(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
These guys should stop generalizing from a a perspective. Has he featured Yemi Alade, Simi. Cuppy. When it comes to featuring in Nigeria, I give it to Tiwa and Zlatan. On a neutral note, Must you Debatize every topics?
Taking over you by yemi alade ft phyno.
And when did zlatan come into the industry? Has zlatan worked with tuface,psquare,wixkid,timaya etc.
Are u OK at all?
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by NonFarmPayrol: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
These guys should stop generalizing from a a perspective. Has he featured Yemi Alade, Simi. Cuppy. When it comes to featuring in Nigeria, I give it to Tiwa and Zlatan. On a neutral note, Must you Debatize every topics?

Yemi and simi A list grin cheesy cheesy grin

Who is cuppy?

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by MedicH: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

You self no de alright.

Weed is whack
Coke's no joke.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Blesstar(f): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Synord:

If Simi no be A list den na which list? abeg talk wetin u sabi o

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
sleekpro:
Pino pino nwa.
Phynofyno

Nwa I di ok

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by iberrylee(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who tha Fvck is Phyno? Is it the name of a zoo or ghetto tueeeehhh

Go and edit that nonsense and put WIZKID there for he's the only one who has featured and been Featured by Every single Artists in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by NonFarmPayrol: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Blesstar:

If dem call A list artiste for Nigeria

Una dey mention part time singers

If dey mention simi name in some parts of Nigeria it wont ring a bell

Cuppy na Instagram dey know her

undecided

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sound sultan kwa?
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by DevilhimseIf: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82580965:
#RESPECT.
[/s]
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
with wande coal zamo zamo

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by BabaIbo: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

Simi and Cuppy, A-list?
You need to change the brand you smoke please?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpee2:
He is not the only one .

A- list artists, I know u are thinking about calling Zlatan
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by BabaIbo: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Blesstar:

Simi, lollllll...
Read your comment and ask yourself does it make sense, who dash Simi A-list, even her husband never see am talk more of her... Abeg talk another thing biko
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

How is Cuppy an A list artiste?
Your head must be having headache...
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Femeto: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Big lie.Drop all the songs next time when you come up with this claim.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by igwefivestar(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Phyno has a song with yemi, titled ''thinking about you''
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by starbright4real(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by crazygod(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
He hasn't featured ASA. undecided
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Ashnoor(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
makewetalk2:
NIgeria get A-list artist? hahahaha cheesy cheesy una no sabi make person laugh well.

Phyno is a rat. with all the hype he is just clueless. how many of him song you still remember? how many reign? how many feature for billboard top 100? abegi make we hear word.

Nigeria no get artist as e stand here. none. the only artist in nigeria are the old school artists. the reason why wizkid is heard, we still day find am. davido, we never still no. e day follow washed up chris brown. I just tire for nigerian's wackiness.

The last Nigerian Artist so far who has hits abroad is Asa. that yoruba girl got good music. Omawumni just came with tacky songs. just waste her talent.

the most important thing is now is where are the talents from the north? since the days of damariya we never see hausa man hold microfone. they have all the opportunities in the world oh. an educated hausa man has 40% more chances to make it in nigeria than you. you hardly see them abroad. the ones who travel out are children from well off homes. and they no stress themselves. they have swallowed the wealth of this country for almost 50 years. nothing has been discovered in the north. no talent. no entertainment. nothing apart from cattle and agricultural produce. they have their own films. but if you see the quality of the films. they still maintain the quality of 'tales by moonlight' those days.

so make una no day mention phyno for where i day cos I day vex.
my case now is for all those muslims quoting me and insulting me i want you to answer these questions.
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?
Abehg no vex...u sure say u get sense?
Most u talk rubbish before u can have peace? Now tell me wetin u gain?

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
please so you call zlatan musician too?nothing wey wasiu no go see for bariga danfo garage

1 Like

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by permit225(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
makewetalk2:
before we talk the matter make I remind everybody say warri passport office no get paper to print people travel passport. this na state way get the oil way day feed nigeria oh. make una day see how those people day suffer. even i day get message say the immigration office be like kiosk for there. if them start to agitate them go send soldier go kill and burn their villages.
why are people so insensitive toward warri people?

NIgeria get A-list artist? hahahaha cheesy cheesy una no sabi make person laugh well.

Phyno is a rat. with all the hype he is just clueless. how many of him song you still remember? how many reign? how many feature for billboard top 100? abegi make we hear word.

Nigeria no get artist as e stand here. none. the only artist in nigeria are the old school artists. the reason why wizkid is heard, we still day find am. davido, we never still no. e day follow washed up chris brown. I just tire for nigerian's wackiness.

The last Nigerian Artist so far who has hits abroad is Asa. that yoruba girl got good music. Omawumni just came with tacky songs. just waste her talent.

the most important thing is now is where are the talents from the north? since the days of damariya we never see hausa man hold microfone. they have all the opportunities in the world oh. an educated hausa man has 40% more chances to make it in nigeria than you. you hardly see them abroad. the ones who travel out are children from well off homes. and they no stress themselves. they have swallowed the wealth of this country for almost 50 years. nothing has been discovered in the north. no talent. no entertainment. nothing apart from cattle and agricultural produce. they have their own films. but if you see the quality of the films. they still maintain the quality of 'tales by moonlight' those days.

so make una no day mention phyno for where i day cos I day vex.
my case now is for all those muslims quoting me and insulting me i want you to answer these questions.
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?
Anumpama..village bingo
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
KingTom:
there was this song taking over you ft Yemi Alade
it was Yemi ft Phyno.
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Youngprince999(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
tiwa and Zlatan undecided what did you smoke?
g
Help me ask am ooo.

Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
iberrylee:

Go and edit that nonsense and put WIZKID there for he's the only one who has featured and been Featured by Every single Artists in Nigeria.
Wizkid has many features o. One jobless person should come up wt a proper list of the artistes wt the most collabos.

Alexa play me runtown&wizkid lagos to kampala.
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by SavageMajor(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cuppy na Noise Maker oga
You lack ear for good music
fidelmarshal199:
Re: Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria by Ekez(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
iberrylee:

buh he has feature phyno twice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.