Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Southern Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southern Dream (3145 Views)

Fulani People Not Represented In The Southern Governor's Forum / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Southern Dream by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
For every achievement, success or greatness starts with a dream, like a trance i dream of a great and properous Southern Nigeria, unrivalled and a light for the black continent..

Imagine what this nation will do with the ever intelligence of the West, the ingenuity of the East and Lion spirit of the south..

Imagine the corporate sense of the yourbas, the industrial mindset of the igbos and the rich resources of the Niger Deltas..

Imagine if the prime ministers to be Adesina Akinwumi , Peter Obi and Okonjo iweala , all under a President which rotates through the 3 regions under a parliamentary system..

Imagine Lagos doubling its output , Onitsha and Aba expanding its markets and Rivers consolidating its share output of oil and gas production, Imagine the rich soils of Edo and Ebonyi producing more than enough food for all and even more to export to other nations while Uyo and Owerri satisfy the ever growing visitors in the name of Tourism..

Imagine if the police force is restrategized under this 3 regions and will all be graduates, even their uniforms from West differs from East and South. Imagine if the problems and quarrels among us is actually converted into a healthy competition..

There will be no country close to Southern Nigeria in the whole black world, a very progressive nation that will quickly get the attention of great powers who will have no choice but to invest aggressively in her..

Imagine China focusing on the east cause of igbos flair for trade and industry, US focusing on south cause of oil and gas and Britian focusing in the west cause of their craft in finance and corporate governance..

Imagine world class univeristies in Osun , Enugu and Akwa ibom and modern hospitals in Oyo, Abia and Delta , Imagine the heavy gas deposit of Baylsea used in powering turbines for the electrification throughout the whole nation..

But then imagine waking up from this trance to remember that Buhari is still the President and southerners are busy fighting among themselves for 2023..

Still believe in dreams coming true..

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by helinues: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
One thing is certain, before 2023, southern politicians will work together for power to come down to South.

Irrespective of their political party
Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nels55:
[b]For every achievement, success or greatness starts with a dream, like a trance i dream of a great and properous Southern Nigeria, unrivalled and a light for the black continent..

Imagine what this nation will do with the ever intelligence of the West, the ingenuity of the East and Lion spirit of the south..

Imagine the corporate sense of the yourbas, the industrial mindset of the igbos and the rich resources of the Niger Deltas..

Imagine if the prime ministers to be Adesina Akinwumi , Peter Obi and Okonjo iweala , all under a President which rotates through the 3 regions under a parliamentary system..

Imagine Lagos doubling its output , Onitsha and Aba expanding its markets and Rivers consolidating its share output of oil and gas production, Imagine the rich soils of Edo and Ebonyi producing more than enough food for all and even more to export to other nations while Uyo and Owerri satisfy the ever growing visitors in the name of Tourism..

Imagine if the police force is restrategized under this 3 regions and will all be graduates, even their uniforms from West differs from East and South. Imagine if the problems and quarrels among us is actually converted into a healthy competition..

There will be no country close to Southern Nigeria in the whole black world, a very progressive nation that will quickly get the attention of great powers who will have no choice but to invest aggressively in her..

Imagine China focusing on the east cause of igbos flair for trade and industry, US focusing on south cause of oil and gas and Britian focusing in the west cause of their craft in finance and corporate governance..

Imagine world class univeristies in Osun , Enugu and Akwa ibom and modern hospitals in Oyo, Abia and Delta , Imagine the heavy gas deposit of Baylsea used in powering turbines for the electrification throughout the whole nation..

But then imagine waking up from this trance to remember that Buhari is still the President and southerners are busy fighting among themselves for 2023..

Still believe in dreams coming true..

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA [/b]

Trash

3 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
If Nigeria should break up, there no way we Igbos will be in one country with Yorubas!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash

Not everyone believes a dreamer until the dream comes true

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
If Nigeria should break up, there no way we Igbos will be in one country with Yorubas!

For once lets set aside feelings that makes no meaning

3 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by aljharem(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Imaginative but only if it can work.
Re: The Southern Dream by ODB2: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
helinues:
One thing is certain, before 2023, southern politicians will work together for power to come down to South.

[/s]

Stop this immediately !

We had a southern President who you slandered and abused our of office only to put a Fulani illiterate in his place .

Now that you are following the madness called Tinubu's presidency you are looking for southern alliance .

You think we are all as daft as the average SW voter ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Southern Dream by Frankdoz5: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
We Igbo's can never ever be with oyoruba, we stand for Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Southern Dream by ODB2: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nels55:

Abeg shift with your dead and buried Southern alliance

Is it now you remember that there is something like southern Nigeria?

Ambode invested Lagos money in Kebbi rice production , ignored Innosun motors to buy buses from abroad.

Your lame duck VP campaigned for buharis election by stating that a vote for buhari will result to a Yoruba presidency reward .

Or how can you expect us to forget how the last election was reduced to a Yoruba vs Igbo affair by you yorubas over the tribes of the VP candidates .

There is no way the south will get into any alliance with you Yoruba's.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
ODB2:

Abeg shift with your dead and buried Southern alliance

Is it now you remember that there is something like southern Nigeria?

Ambode invested Lagos money in Kebbi rice production , ignored Innosun motors to buy buses from abroad.

Your lame duck VP campaigned for buharis election by stating that a vote for buhari will result to a Yoruba presidency reward .

Or how can you expect us to forget how the last election was reduced to a Yoruba vs Igbo affair by you yorubas over the tribes of the VP candidates .

There is no way the south will get into any alliance with you Yoruba's.

Bro am not from the west and not one who clings to the past.. Yourbas truly forged an alliance with the Buhari's North for power in 2015 thinking they were doing the right thing, but majority of the them realised that mistake, the election of 2019 showed that clearly..

Lets forget about the past and focus on the future which guarantees the prosperity of our generation..

4 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by ODB2: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nels55:

Bro am not from the west and not one who clings to the past.. Yourbas truly forged an alliance with the Buhari's North for power in 2015 thinking they were doing the right thing, but majority of the them realised that mistake, the election of 2019 showed that clearly..

Lets forget about the past and focus on the future which guarantees the prosperity of our generation..

The SW should be ignored as they are inconsequential.

The real determiner is the middle belt ad not the boko north or their SW slave colony I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Mrfeel: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
We Biafrans have imagined a nation of our own free from Nigeria, and we are working towards making it a reality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by mrvitalis(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:

Only an igbo president can make that happen its the right thing to do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by mrvitalis(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nels55:

U think it makes no meaning ...when yorubas out of greed want to cause south east the presidency ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
OP can you tell me your tribe to start with?

I am Yoruba and I’m willing to engage you in a meaningful discussion. Ignore those guys up there trying to discourage you.

If you are Igbo, say something in your language to confirm then I can contribute to the thread as a Yoruba.

But if you’re from a different tribe other than Igbo, then I see no reason why you will be speaking for them.

Cc: Nels55
Re: The Southern Dream by Nnukwueze: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nwanne I just have to say a very loud AMEN to that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Southern Dream by Nnukwueze: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2019
ODB2:
[s][/s]

Stop this immediately !

We had a southern President who you slandered and abused our of office only to put a Fulani illiterate in his place .

Now that you are following the madness called Tinubu's presidency you are looking for southern alliance .

You think we are all as daft as the average SW voter ?

Those guys are fucking daft idiots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Binikingdowm: 5:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Igbos can never be in the same country with Yoruba

Niger delta can never be in the same country with Igbo.

Every man for themselves

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by meccuno: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Every man for themselves
so you don reach here. grin Mr Bini Man
Re: The Southern Dream by bIoodykiller: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:
OP can you tell me your tribe to start with?

I am Yoruba and I’m willing to engage you in a meaningful discussion. Ignore those guys up there trying to discourage you.

If you are Igbo, say something in your language to confirm then I can contribute to the thread as a Yoruba.

But if you’re from a different tribe other than Igbo, then I see no reason why you will be speaking for them.

Cc: Nels55
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

2 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by Binikingdowm: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
so you don reach here. grin Mr Bini Man
hmm where I suppose dey? Naija matter dey tire person even within a tribe there are still hate among the people.
Re: The Southern Dream by meccuno: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Binikingdowm:
hmm where I suppose dey? Naija matter dey tire person even within a tribe there are still hate among the people.
you people use the word hate like as if you guys love anyone. Stop this hypocrisy abeg it would lead you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by gidgiddy: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Nels55:

When Nigeria breaks up, which I'm sure it will one day, Igbos will not entertain any thought of being in one country with Yorubas. Not possible at all. We can all do things that are mutually beneficial for each other, just not in one country!

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria, there is only Biafra and Oduduwa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

When Nigeria breaks up, which I'm sure it will one day, Igbos will not entertain any thought of being in one country with Yorubas. Not possible at all. We can all do things that are mutually beneficial for each other, just not in one country!

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria, there is only Biafra and Oduduwa

I have to agree with you here.

A country where a thief is celebrated as starboy because it is our son.
Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Noted.
Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Nels55:

Not everyone believes a dreamer until the dream comes true

More like night dream

5 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by ODB2: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

More like night dream

More like alcohol induced deep sleep dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by horsepower101: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Every man for themselves

Yes Niger Delta minus igbos lands carved into it cannot be with igbos.

If not then Niger Delta will remain a mirage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by Binikingdowm: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2019
horsepower101:

Yes Niger Delta minus igbos lands carved into it cannot be with igbos.

If not then Niger Delta will remain a mirage.
okay. But which place is Igbo land in the Niger delta region?
Re: The Southern Dream by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Every man for themselves

I agree but not when you yourself is more of yoruba...get your dictionary right...and speak on insight and Something workable..

Sometimes I laugh at you guys claiming Niger delta because I don't really know what it means in Constitution....let me help you...

It simply means Delta, cross river, Akwaibom, Ondo, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo....

Now You really need to focus on Urhobo, Isoko , Itsekiri (not verified) and Edo to create the necessary effect...unless you're a small boy rounded by emotions.

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by Biafrannuke: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Every man for themselves
Igbo is an ethnic group

Yoruba is an ethnic group

Niger Delta is not an ethnic group. so your submission is not logical.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu:Status Of 100 Bilion Tax Evasion By Alpha Beta And Bullion Van Petition / No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Flashback: PDP Disqualify Governor Timi Sylva From Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.