Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency (28740 Views)

Laolu Akande: Tinubu Must Articulate Clear Foreign Policy To Back UNGA speech / The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria / Re: Re: Why Online Hysteria Against Buharis UNGA Speech Is Absolutely Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Temptee101:
Who the fvcck is this presidency and why am i not surprised at their usual and weak defence to the excesses and inadequacies of this useless govt?

Imagine the old dullard promising to reverse climate change by leading a gang of zombies to plant 25 million trees, who does that if not a born-fool

As usual the dullard's handlers have once again sent him overseas to embarrass the country and one wonders why every sensible leader has to stand up and leave when the incompetent one mounted the podium

It used to be hard for me to believe that people can't be stupid and dumb at the same time. But you prove that wrong.

Go and watch the full video, all the pundits came with prepare note.

National tree planting has been done before successfully in the 70s-80s that's why you see trees planted at the center of houses or compound in the rural areas.

Engaging youth in planting tree is social responsibility for all of us

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by BonPatrick(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2019
He is not my father if he is yours then you should be ashamed of yourself
GavelSlam:

Don't talk about your father that way.

2 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

Mehn your mama is in deep shit....why gave birth to you? Bros check the mirror, you will see a wasted sperm....

But don't worry....if you calm down and think about your life base on this comment you make and refrain from disappointing your family, I think you will be a little more responsible in the future
Through your obvious pains, I know the message was passed. You're as pointless as a blank page grin

2 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by FarahAideed: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=GavelSlam post=82570613][/quote]

I was expecting you jump on this pathetic spin to defend the your president as usual but it seems your conscience is too tired to fool itself this time grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2019
fortran12:

Don't be quick to judge, what have I done that I evil, I only pointed out the obvious
and you think I don't know that what I wrote is grammatically incorrect ? Sometimes you just have to express yourself ,and that's how I saw fit to describe that rubbish the presidency wrote ,I still maintain ,they are below low ,lower than low can go. I called you evil because my English shouldn't be an issue here but the never ending incompetence the presidency displays

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by magzey: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Can you blame IPOB who will swear Argentina is the capital city of Kenya? grin grin

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by StevenOba: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

It is true that we have a huge youth population, but most of them are ignorant, unintelligent and uneducated. The daft youths in this thread can not be the future of Nigeria, it's really embarrassing...

They can never my brother unless they carve their own path and stop following the herd.
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ojtech8291: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2019
It is nothing but the act of dubbing everything into answer sheet without thinking of what exactly the question is all about. That is called exam malpractice failure. He or they inferred that such a question will be asked but unfortunately to their surprised, the moderator asked otherwise. Mr. Presido should have linked what role youths will play in the course of answering the question. Well, I did not blame him.

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by folufx: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2019
You got it. The question should be answered majorly from the perspective of nigerian youth.The prepared speech did not help. It is like you gave someone your answer script in an exam to copy the answers to questions he does not know but he ended but copying everything including your biodata.�� quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=82569808]lol

Whoever explained this article is as dumb as the man who answered nonsense at UNGA.

Let me show you what he did.

He was asked What is your name?

The Old Man responded "My father was 20 years when he met my mum, and they met at the stream. So they visited my maternal home to pay bride price. After the wedding, they had sex, then my father said he gave birth to a boy named Buhari. I have 3 sisters, but I don't know their names, maybe when I get home, I will ask them. I don't care about Nigerian Youths because they prefer BB9ja instead of calling my name and promotng Ruga... bla bla bla...

The Question was "What is your name?

"The pathway to a resilient future considering that Nigeria has a huge amount of young population"

We were supposed to be the focus of discussion, not LAKE CHAD or RUGA!!!!

I hate Nigeria like madt!!! Damn it!!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by famzynet: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2019
What do Nigerians even expect when we chose a certificateless daft and wicked man to rule us. We are just a laughing stock for the world. This man at Aso rock is just anything below incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by NickD(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2019
References:
The Presidency has said the online hysteria over President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech at the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74) is unnecessary.

The Nigerian President, asked during an interactive session at the New York event to talk about his plans for the future of Nigeria’s young population, responded to the question with a prepared speech about Climate Change.

Explaining the context of the seemingly incongruous speech, the Presidency, in a statement signed by the President’s Media Office, said that Buhari had been participating alongside other world leaders in the United Nations Climate Action Summit.

The statement reads:

“On Monday September 23, 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari participated alongside other world leaders at the United Nations Climate Action Summit 2019.

“Since then, we have seen conversations on Twitter doing what Twitter allows many people to spend a lot of their time on: getting things horribly wrong and/or focusing on the wrong things, while completely missing the real/meaningful/actual message.

“And so, this is a backgrounder/explainer, focusing on Nigeria’s commitment to climate action, under the Buhari Administration.

“The Climate Action Summit was convened by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, to provide an opportunity for world leaders to, ‘come to New York on 23 September with concrete, realistic plans to enhance their nationally determined contributions by 2020, in line with reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 45 per cent over the next decade, and to net zero emissions by 2050.’

“The theme of President Buhari’s panel was, ‘Towards a Resilient Future’ — with the rider: ‘Announcement of plans to mainstream climate risk in decision making’.

“So, note that the goal of the panel was to elicit ‘announcements’ from the panelists on behalf of their respective countries: Fiji, Nigeria, Netherlands, the Bank of England, etc. In other words, panelists were billed to deliver remarks announcing their country/organisation plans to build a resilient, climate-sensitive future.

“To address the theme of the event, President Buhari chose to deliver prepared remarks.

“And the moderator’s question, was, in keeping with the theme: ‘President Buhari, Nigeria has a very young population; perhaps you might highlight what a pathway for a resilient future looks like?’

“The President did exactly that, in his prepared remarks, over the next few minutes, highlighting what a ‘resilient future’ will look like in Nigeria — by focusing on the administration’s policies (the ones already being implemented, like the Green Bonds, and the ones set for implementation, like the new tree-planting campaign, and the energy mix target).

“His prepared remarks were wholly in alignment with the theme of the Panel event, and the question he was asked.

“Keep in mind that as panels often work, the moderator’s question was meant to invite/usher him to take the stage, and share his remarks. As a panelist it was up to him to choose to respond ex tempore, or to go the ‘prepared remarks way.’

“He chose the prepared remarks way. And most importantly, he touched on the issues re: mainstreaming climate action for the future and for the young people of Nigeria.

“The only story here, for all serious minded people, is what he said, and what it means for the future and for the young people of Nigeria. His remarks read in parts:

“’I share the sentiment expressed by the Secretary-General that the world is on the verge of climate catastrophe. Undeniably, Climate Change is a human-induced phenomenon.

“’In the water sector, Nigeria will issue a Green Bond for irrigation and construct multi-purpose dams for power, irrigation and water supply. We will strengthen solid and liquid waste management systems to attract more private sector investors.

“’We will mobilize Nigerian youths towards planting 25 million trees to enhance Nigeria’s carbon sink.

“’Specifically, Nigeria is progressively working to realize 30 percent energy efficiency and renewable energy mix by 2030.

“’Furthermore, the Federal Government has commenced the implementation of the Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Programme in Ogoniland, to recover the carbon sink potential of the mangrove ecosystem of the one thousand square kilometers (1,000 KM2) polluted site in the affected area.

“’Finally, permit me to add that the forty million citizens in the Lake Chad area expect this Summit to take into consideration their concerns. They anticipate that the outcomes of this meeting would include solutions to address the Climate Change impact in the Lake Chad area.'”

“We believe that the important things for young people of Nigeria to do now should be around holding the government to account on these ‘announcement’ and promises, and ensuring they are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner.

“One of the most exciting should be the tree-planting campaign. Ethiopia recently set a world record on that account — perhaps Nigeria’s young people might even be able to pressure the Government into scaling up the ambitions of our own planned tree-planting campaign.

“Therefore the online hysteria is completely unnecessary,” the statement concluded.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/online-hysteria-over-video-of-buharis-unga-speech-unnecessary-says-presidency/
Mental retardation at its peak. Explain that to uneducated people who didn't hear the question of the moderator.

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by iswallker(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Some people have not watched the video; some have no clue about what the Summit is about; some don't even know what climate change is and how it affects us locally, nationally and globally.

But as far as it's trending, some will still insult the president.

Nigerians ehn...we are very funny people ���

So where is the pathway to a resilient future considering the youth population in Nigeria in that dull prepared speech by the president... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
I keep saying it that the biggest problem we have in Nigeria is not knowing our problem, what is even our business with "climate change", it is the least of our problems presently angry angry

My brother, may God open a fountain of oil on your life. More Eagle feathers to your cap. In fact we give you an MON.

I just don't understand climate change issue, we will survive that, na this human disaster be our issue let's face that. My people will say you leave leprosy and started treating ring worm. Which is more serious? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by StevenOba: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2019
visionex:

You are a good example of half baked graduate
See how hard you are trying to defend mediocrity
It's a shame I share space with people like you
So if you were asked same question in school by a lecturer that is how you too will answer
Even if you are trying to answer from a broader context climate is too far away for a mention
The bright future of Nigerian youths is in doubt to ensure u empower them to become dogged and resilient to catch up with their mates we have
Lack of Education
Unemployment
because the biggest problem in the country is directly correlated to these twin evil
Climate issue is the most remote of contexts to relate the immediate plights of Nigerian youths

Bro common. Just learn men!! Damn angry Person still they tell you still they argue. Aaarrrgh!!! !! The question wasn't about the 0light of Nigerian youth that's where you are getting it wrong. Look, I honestly want you to get it bro I really do. Resilient Future = climate resilience. It's a climate action summit the theme is talking about climate change, it's effect and how we plan to cushion the effect in the future ( Resilient Future) They had 5 president that were to talk about this topic ' Towards a Resilient Future' it's was expected to be a prepared speech it wasn't a panel discussion.

The moderator's question is talking about climate change and what are the countries doing to cushion the effect. Now the youth participation in the question is really just saying how wil the government since they have a large population of youth use them or carry them along to cushion the effect in the future (resilient future).
I hope you get it now. See I don't like PMB I know you don't but please leave that aside I'm not making this up . That's what the question was all about. I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

Read what you wrote again just because of 30k and realise how low you have reduced yourself to serve money and not even better money . you are a shame to reproduction

That's far below the amount I pay ND holder in my outfit...

You are afraid of the future becos you are lazy to make money for yourself except govt pays u as your birthright
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Vikynas: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2019
That's why the cabals want the Vice-President out of the seat because they know he's intelligent and they don't like him having control over their man (Buhari) because he's not intelligent and they want him to read it as it is written on the paper without corrections and answer it as it written whether right or wrong,so I'm not surprised he answered wrongly because it's garbage in, garbage out by his cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by midnighter(f): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2019
visionex:
it is not an immediate problem unemployment insecurity and mass illiteracy are our immediate problems if he is intelligent enough to link it to climate change,maybe bring in agriculture etc it would have made sense

He did bring in agriculture, that was one of the first things he mentioned.
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by FarahAideed: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

That's far below the amount I pay ND holder in my outfit...

You are afraid of the future becos you are lazy to make money for yourself except govt pays u as your birthright

Shut up you don't have any outfit and you don't make more money than I do ..When you can afford to start giving our tear rubber cars ( not tokunboh) as gift to people come back then and compare to me . If you think I am one broke ass you are used to then you need to rethink ....With this kind of low IQ you can never create wealth

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Victorbaron: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2019
References:
The Presidency has said the online hysteria over President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech at the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74) is unnecessary.

The Nigerian President, asked during an interactive session at the New York event to talk about his plans for the future of Nigeria’s young population, responded to the question with a prepared speech about Climate Change.

Explaining the context of the seemingly incongruous speech, the Presidency, in a statement signed by the President’s Media Office, said that Buhari had been participating alongside other world leaders in the United Nations Climate Action Summit.

The statement reads:

“On Monday September 23, 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari participated alongside other world leaders at the United Nations Climate Action Summit 2019.

“Since then, we have seen conversations on Twitter doing what Twitter allows many people to spend a lot of their time on: getting things horribly wrong and/or focusing on the wrong things, while completely missing the real/meaningful/actual message.

“And so, this is a backgrounder/explainer, focusing on Nigeria’s commitment to climate action, under the Buhari Administration.

“The Climate Action Summit was convened by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, to provide an opportunity for world leaders to, ‘come to New York on 23 September with concrete, realistic plans to enhance their nationally determined contributions by 2020, in line with reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 45 per cent over the next decade, and to net zero emissions by 2050.’

“The theme of President Buhari’s panel was, ‘Towards a Resilient Future’ — with the rider: ‘Announcement of plans to mainstream climate risk in decision making’.

“So, note that the goal of the panel was to elicit ‘announcements’ from the panelists on behalf of their respective countries: Fiji, Nigeria, Netherlands, the Bank of England, etc. In other words, panelists were billed to deliver remarks announcing their country/organisation plans to build a resilient, climate-sensitive future.

“To address the theme of the event, President Buhari chose to deliver prepared remarks.

“And the moderator’s question, was, in keeping with the theme: ‘President Buhari, Nigeria has a very young population; perhaps you might highlight what a pathway for a resilient future looks like?’

“The President did exactly that, in his prepared remarks, over the next few minutes, highlighting what a ‘resilient future’ will look like in Nigeria — by focusing on the administration’s policies (the ones already being implemented, like the Green Bonds, and the ones set for implementation, like the new tree-planting campaign, and the energy mix target).

“His prepared remarks were wholly in alignment with the theme of the Panel event, and the question he was asked.

“Keep in mind that as panels often work, the moderator’s question was meant to invite/usher him to take the stage, and share his remarks. As a panelist it was up to him to choose to respond ex tempore, or to go the ‘prepared remarks way.’

“He chose the prepared remarks way. And most importantly, he touched on the issues re: mainstreaming climate action for the future and for the young people of Nigeria.

“The only story here, for all serious minded people, is what he said, and what it means for the future and for the young people of Nigeria. His remarks read in parts:

“’I share the sentiment expressed by the Secretary-General that the world is on the verge of climate catastrophe. Undeniably, Climate Change is a human-induced phenomenon.

“’In the water sector, Nigeria will issue a Green Bond for irrigation and construct multi-purpose dams for power, irrigation and water supply. We will strengthen solid and liquid waste management systems to attract more private sector investors.

“’We will mobilize Nigerian youths towards planting 25 million trees to enhance Nigeria’s carbon sink.

“’Specifically, Nigeria is progressively working to realize 30 percent energy efficiency and renewable energy mix by 2030.

“’Furthermore, the Federal Government has commenced the implementation of the Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Programme in Ogoniland, to recover the carbon sink potential of the mangrove ecosystem of the one thousand square kilometers (1,000 KM2) polluted site in the affected area.

“’Finally, permit me to add that the forty million citizens in the Lake Chad area expect this Summit to take into consideration their concerns. They anticipate that the outcomes of this meeting would include solutions to address the Climate Change impact in the Lake Chad area.'”

“We believe that the important things for young people of Nigeria to do now should be around holding the government to account on these ‘announcement’ and promises, and ensuring they are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner.

“One of the most exciting should be the tree-planting campaign. Ethiopia recently set a world record on that account — perhaps Nigeria’s young people might even be able to pressure the Government into scaling up the ambitions of our own planned tree-planting campaign.

“Therefore the online hysteria is completely unnecessary,” the statement concluded.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/online-hysteria-over-video-of-buharis-unga-speech-unnecessary-says-presidency/
presidency will you pls kipkwaet

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up you don't have any outfit and you don't make more money than I do ..When you can afford to start giving our tear rubber cars ( not tokunboh) as gift to people come back then and compare to me . If you think I am one broke ass you are used to then you need to rethink ....With this kind of low IQ you can never create wealth

Lolssssssss I laf to your present and next generation

Madness is just your gift cos u inherit it

Oya start to display again

Tear rubber ko, gum rubber ni
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ibietela2(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2019
duncun:
The meat seller is not on the front page to defend his daddy olodo, why

He knows

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by NGpatriot: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2019
ojtech8291:
It is nothing but the act of dubbing everything into answer sheet without thinking of what exactly the question is all about. That is called exam malpractice failure. He or they inferred that such a question will be asked but unfortunately to their surprised, the moderator asked otherwise. Mr. Presido should have linked what role youths will play in the course of answering the question. Well, I did not blame him.

We will take concrete steps to harness climate innovative ideas by including youths in decision-making processes as part of our over-all climate governance architecture. We will mobilize Nigerian youths towards planting 25 million trees to enhance Nigeria’s carbon sink.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/353990-buhari-unfolds-plans-to-reverse-effects-of-climate-change-in-nigeria.html

He actually answered the question regarding Nigerian youths and climate change, we just have too many lazy and intellectually bankrupt Nigerian youths with the bandwagon and follow follow syndrome, they can not read or comprehend a thing, it's crying, hate and shout first before reading.

Even you yourself no rea, you just join the illiterate bandwagon.
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by FarahAideed: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

Lolssssssss I laf to your present and next generation

Madness is just your gift cos u inherit it

Oya start to display again

Tear rubber ko, gum rubber ni

Yes tear rubber , yes tear rubber yes tear rubber ,no be today I start am and I am not about to stop ..If I give you a car gift be rest assured it will be tear rubber

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ibietela2(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

To mention the name Dullard has really become an anthem

You guys are useless for this, are u better than the president in all angles?

You might be graduate but he the president and former head of state

You might be working or jobless but he was a general in the army

I don't know how responsible you for now but he is happily married with kids doing good

He is know all over the world but your foolishness is spreading like virus online

Keep calling Dullard and see how your children or younger ones will call you

Children without vision but brain seizure

You might be graduate but he the president and former head of state

Former head of state that he took via coup?
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Mordecai(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Do you know where the Lake Chad area is?

Oh, I do. Question is, do you?

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
What are these mad people saying ? Buhari goofed big time as usual. We cannot continue to put wrong set of people forward to represent us and expect Nigeria as a nation to be respected in the comity of nations.

Buhari just acted a beautiful script of comedy and projected the image of Nigeria as a country of Baba Salas right there at UNGA. What a shame !

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by greencard: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

Another Lazy Nigerian youth. Thank God they didn't send our lazy youths to the climate change summit, instead of climate change like the other world leaders, na youth and population den go fixate and obsess on.
na only u de like ur own post na only they share.

Jobless Nigerian youth ...awon BMC crew

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Who let the dog out? We were better in Japan when IPOB kept him on check grin
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Mordecai(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2019
sweetgala:

Yup the lake chad area borders 4 countries and is of major economic importance to the people around there

There are 3 Nigerian States considered to have proximity to the Lake Chad area: Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa. If we decide to stretch it further, maybe parts of Gombe.

How does the population of these parts come close to 40 million Nigerian citizens?

Even if you add up the population on the Cameroonian and Chadian sides of the basin, you still cannot get 40 million. That's a fact.

Which is the fourth country you talk of, please?

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Kokaine(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
fabiano09:
Damn this people are below low.
as in... If you go lower than where they are currently, you might just find crude oil.
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Danpraise4ever: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
tbaba1234:
The president actually addressed the question (perhaps unsatisfactorily but he did address it) unfortunately we are people who have a proclivity to mob action. As long as it is trending and they are abusing him, let us join the train.

Oga, its a fat lie.... He did not address the question at all, oga, at all, let's try to be factual... Say the truth no matter who is hurt... Your president goofed....

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by themanderon: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Baba flew of the trajectory like a cannon ball heading towards the opposite direction instead of its intended target.
It truly saddens me to see youths defending the indefensible on this thread. That was how the so called sharia CJN was asked how he would address judgments based on technicalities and he started blabbing on whatever he thought he was saying. With these guys who have accidentally found themselves in power and are running the country aground and these intentionally stupid youths who keep licking their asses I see no future for this irredeemably damaged country of ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.