Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss (27771 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through / 200 Ships Now Berth In Warri Ports – NPA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2019
or its just a delibrate FG policy not to develop the eastern ports....atleast Port Harcourt and Calabar ports are natural sea Harbours so why all this story story?

6 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by alezzy13: 4:28am On Sep 26, 2019
RZArecta2:
Excuses excuses, Ibaka deep sea Port idea was completely abandoned simply because they’re a 5% state meanwhile there’s no need to dredge the channel there. Lagos on the other hand is pushing for two more seaports at Lekki and Badagry. It’s a simple fact that anything that’ll develop the SE and SS is being completely avoided by the demonic imbeciles in Aso Rock cool

Yes oo. There was once a president from that region who presided for almost 5yrs. Why he didn't have enough confidence to erect a fully functional Port of international standard beats me. . . sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by nabegibeg: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Edenx:
NPA has granted full approval for the construction of the lekki deep sea port but giving excuses why the already made ports in the East is hard to manage. Who is fooling who? How long will this dilly dally last?

Lekki is deep sea while the road to the eastern ports is a river channels

Lekki Deep sea is not a full govt project

it is a PPP project

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2019
jamesharryson:
So whose duty is it to secure the waterways? Who secured the ports in Lagos and other cities where the cargoes avoiding eastern part head to?

Some stupid comments some people make some certain times, marvel me, seriously
Anytime those militants wants to start their madness, you support them. They kidnap oil workers especially expatriates and that was why most oil companies relocated to Lagos and you are now looking for who to blame.
How many times have you heard that oil workers especially expatriates were kidnapped in Lagos?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2019
alezzy13:

Yes oo. There was once a president from that region who presided for almost 5yrs. Why he didn't have enough confidence to erect a fully functional Port of international standard beats me. . . sad
I tire o, an Ijaw man for that matter and they didn't cry to him then

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by 2016v2017: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2019
gaetano:
When the white man sited the ports in Lagos and ph to move slaves how come they didn't experience all these?
If it's insecurity then what exactly are the naval forces doing in the Baracks instead of patrolling the water ways? When it's time to move oil from those same ports to abroad there are no problems but to bring them back refined to the same ports you sight insecurity and rather move everything to Lagos, having us moving back refined oil through tankers. Nigeria i hail thee. Very wicked and useless country. Sabotaging the economy of your fellow countrymen just because you hate them.

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by urose93(f): 4:33am On Sep 26, 2019
RZArecta2:
Excuses excuses, Ibaka deep sea Port idea was completely abandoned simply because they’re a 5% state meanwhile there’s no need to dredge the channel there. Lagos on the other hand is pushing for two more seaports at Lekki and Badagry. It’s a simple fact that anything that’ll develop the SE and SS is being completely avoided by the demonic imbeciles in Aso Rock cool

What did our 'hero of democracy' did throughout his tenure in Aso Rock?. Is he not from SS?. I doubt if other south southerners in privileged positions has learnt any lesson.
The only opportunity we had, he wasted it.
God will judge GEJ

13 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by alezzy13: 4:33am On Sep 26, 2019
ifymadu:
If their was sea access to Maiduguri you would have seen how fast they would have dredged and developed it to make it attractive to shipping lines, then even boko haram would not have been considered a security challenge. They should just own up that necessary attention is not being given because the region has the word "EASTERN".

Your darling GEJ was in power for about 5 years with unprecedented flow of petrodollars. Why didn't he dredge it then?

7 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2019
2016v2017:

please,wake up from your alcoholic infested dream
Go back to sleep abeg, seems everything is still resetting

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by nabegibeg: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2019
2016v2017:

what's the work of the government?
is your responsibility to construct or work on the waterways so as to enable the ships to go through them?
Have you become clueless government lawyer or defender?

Security, Port access road, Construction of rail roads to port, port infrastructural facilities and dredging of waterways

When you cost it let me know how much and see if your cluelessness and stupidity will pay for it

5 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by 2016v2017: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2019
RZArecta2:
Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by alezzy13: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
I tire o, an Ijaw man for that matter and they didn't cry to him then

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by tomdon(m): 4:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Edu3Again:
East is not avoid, they just dont direct ships there.

Yet the east is where 95% of Nigeria's revenue comes from.

No worry, our eye don open.

Day dreamer!
You wish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by YorubaNinja: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2019
They're too backwards and savage out there... grin

They rather support their leaders at their own expense while busy attacking SW & Northerners leaders.

Dem sabi carry other pple luggage for head while dragging theirs for ground. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2019
nabegibeg:

Security, Port access road, Construction of rail roads to port, port infrastructural facilities and dredging of waterways

When you cost it let me know how much and see if your cluelessness will pay for it

For some of them, playing the victim in any situation is all they know. When you ask them to think critically about anything, that means you hate them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by jamesharryson(m): 4:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Anytime those militants wants to start their madness, you support them. They kidnap oil workers especially expatriates and that was why most oil companies relocated to Lagos and you are now looking for who to blame.
How many times have you heard that oil workers especially expatriates were kidnapped in Lagos?
I just asked a question, which u did not tackle, but you are tackling the sender.

I still repeat my self, whose responsibilities is it to safeguard the waterways? The masses or the NPA and government?

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2019
jamesharryson:

I just asked a question, which u did not tackle, but you are tackling the sender.

I still repeat my self, whose responsibilities is it to safeguard the waterways? The masses or the NPA and government?
Of course the government but when the people to be protected by the government support the criminals, do you blame the government for not being able to do much?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Edu3Again: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2019
tomdon:

Day dreamer!
You wish

No worry by the time we cut una off ,ur eye go clear.

Apart from Boko haram & Fulani Herdsmen whatelse do u have?

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Area4Area: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Almaiga:
Eyahhh, this news will pain Biafrans and IPOB well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how IPOBians and haters of the government rushed in on the first page, their head don dey correct for second page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Almaiga: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Edu3Again:

No worry by the time we cut una off ,ur eye go clear.

Apart from Boko haram & Fulani Herdsmen whatelse do u have?

See who's talking, what does the East contributes to the Economy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Arise01: 4:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Edu3Again:
East is not avoided, they just dont direct ships there.

Yet the east is where 95% of Nigeria's revenue comes from.

No worry, our eye don open.

I wonder where u get ur statistics from, oh sorry I forgot u got it from Ipob potopoto international bureau of criminal data ... ode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by meccuno: 5:01am On Sep 26, 2019
gaetano:
stop saying trash. It's all political. These ports were fully functional before the Civil War. This is the same thing the fg is doing to the Eastern airports. Ethiopian airlines is been charged higher to operate from the akanu abiam Airport than Lagos and Abuja instead of keeping a flat rate and that has affected the ticket fee in return. Yet again, once it's time for Christmas celebration the fg will once more remember that there's a fault that needs to be resolved on the runway and shots it down so easterners coming from abroad will use other airports. IT'S ALL ECONOMIC SABOTAGE.
why do you have to waste your Tim explaining anything to that monkey? Have you not been reading his comments.?

2 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Str8talk21: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2019
I have said it here in my other handle that was restricted by mofos of this platform... that in as much as I don't like Buhari for anything.....d question we need to ask is what has PDP, in there 16yrs of rule done to open up the Southern and eastern ports? Especially, when GEJ was in power, what did he do.....? He was busy stealing and trying to please d Northern oligarchy.
That's d problem, and we much deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by meccuno: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Of course the government but when the people to be protected by the government support the criminals, do you blame the government for not being able to do much?
this is by far the dumbest statement you have made so far while trying so hard to justify the silly excuse this government is making on creating functional ports in the east. So because Boko Haram have sympathizers in the North means the FG should not send troops to protect firstly it's citizens and then it's territorial integrity? Stop making a full out of your self just because you don't like Igbos you use every opportunity to spite them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by anonimi: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2019
handsomeyinka:
So is Lagos port secured?

If I hire Antony joshua,he will beat you like this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

1 Like

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by simultaneousboi(m): 5:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Why not blame eastern importers for not using eastern ports, why blaming the NPA as usual? Have you heard at any time that any ship was turned back from going to any eastern port and forced to offload in Lagos?
The problem you have is that you ague blindly and ignorantly. So, you better wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Excuses given for every small things that happened in this country

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay wallet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC / Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.