Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (37295 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by CastedAyo: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
A Nigerian man from the North has shared a shocking story he heard from a Muslim judge about a man who prayed to the court to eject his wife from the house she built, Igbere TV reports.

Galadima Samaru who shared the post on popular micro-blogging platform said the husband's reason for the move is because the wife rejected husband's plan to make her live with the second wife he is planning to marry.

The wife offered to rent an apartment for the second wife to be living in but the husband blatantly rejected the offer.

The husband, who is said to be jobless is reportedly living off the wife. Everything he owns, including the car he drives and the clothes he wears were bought for him by the wife.

The most shocking part is that, the money which was planned to use to finance the wedding belongs to the wife.

Read the story;
“A Khadi just told me about one of the absurdities he has witnessed in his courtroom. A man came to him seeking the court to order his wife be ejected out of the house she built with her sweat. His reason? She doesn’t want to live with a co-wife in her own house.

“She even agreed to rent a flat for him, but the man wouldn’t have it, it was either she agrees to live with a co-wife or get divorced. When she refused, he came to the court.

"Get this, the man in question is jobless, everything he owns from the car he drives to the clothes he wears were bought by his wife.

"I know the question you’d be asking yourself now is how he wants to finance marrying another wife.

“His wife came to him last week telling him about the bonus she received from office, whether they’d save it or invest. It was then he got the glorious idea of marrying another wife.

"The woman actually agreed to finance the wedding but on the condition that he stays in another house with his new bride. It was the disagreement they had that led to him divorcing her and trying to eject Her from her own house.”

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350393022350045184?s=19

Giving an update on the verdict by the judge, Samaru said;
"He locked him up for a couple of days untill he withdrew the case and apologized to the wife. They are still together.”

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350493286541258755?s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by B2K4LUV(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Woro si woro

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by saheedbadmus(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Maybe the man knows a secret about the woman and she doesn't want him to expose her .. if not why stick to him all in the name of love .. some men sha walai ba ankali..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by neonly: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
D woman should just sell d house and divorce the man and come and meet us here in eruop otherwise na d man go kill am

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ImaIma1(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2021
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame or they will avoid the thread completely. Because they can't afford to fault a man for anything. grin

It's probably her fault that he is marrying a new wife.

It's his right to marry a wife with her money because she has to understand his sexual weakness and go along with whatever he wishes cheesy

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by adadike(f): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Just imagine ? Women of northern extraction are truly going through a lot

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Kuns84(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame.

It's his right to marry a wife with her money because she has to understand his sexual weakness and go along with whatever he wishes cheesy

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread

Imalma1 my love, nice to see I've left a lasting impression on you wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2021
The man's entitlement mentality is legendary. Planning to marry a new wife with his wife's money and bringing her in to live in the house she built.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Toks2008(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame or they will avoid the thread completely. Because they can't afford to fault a man for anything. grin

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread

What's going on hia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2021
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man from the North has shared a shocking story he heard from a Muslim judge about a man who prayed to the court to eject his wife from the house she built, Igbere TV reports.

Galadima Samaru who shared the post on popular micro-blogging platform said the husband's reason for the move is because the wife rejected husband's plan to make her live with the second wife he is planning to marry.

The wife offered to rent an apartment for the second wife to be living in but the husband blatantly rejected the offer.

The husband, who is said to be jobless is reportedly living off the wife. Everything he owns, including the car he drives and the clothes he wears were bought for him by the wife.

The most shocking part is that, the money which was planned to use to finance the wedding belongs to the wife.

Read the story;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350393022350045184?s=19

Giving an update on the verdict by the judge, Samaru said;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350493286541258755?s=19

Lalasticlala

I don't even know what to say here...

Is this about their religion or stupidity that a jobless man living off his wife will dare even think of marrying another woman let alone bringing her to a house that does not belong to him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Olunmercy56(f): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by LadySarah: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Is it only in the north? Was it not here a man insisted the wife register her property in his name only by force when he was using his own to solve his extended family problems while the wife invested hers in real estate?When he got attacked, he claimed he was joking?
Joking that made you threaten her with divorce.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Liposure: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2021
He's not even ashame of himself. Under your wife's roof. Later now all these vile feminists will be crying men are scum forgetting all men are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
‘The north is the problem of the north’

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by bigdammyj: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by emmabest2000(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Northerns will always be Northerns grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by slawormiir: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Like seriously.....

Now I see why my grandfather will always say to me son..

We humans are funny at times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
“His wife came to him last week telling him about the bonus she received from office, whether they’d save it or invest. It was then he got the glorious idea of marrying another wife.

.....but Wakanda stupid and foolish man is this

We will like to hear the[b] final verdict[/b] about this case!

We hate nonsense!
We Rise!!

Oizatobad:

WHO CARED
RIP English!! shocked shocked

Btw, Dettol 'CARED' oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na wa oo
This man must be a conc member of SMAN
Birds of the same feathers

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
i already know wia d news is comin from
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Bornsinner7: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
wonders shall never end.. the man even got the guts to take his wife to court lol..

This mumu cannot feed himself.. his gbola is already scratching him to taste another duri in the name of second wife.. fuz

Humans keep deceiving themselves..

I had a lecturer back in school days who simply told us that he knows he can't love two women equally that is why he has refrained from marrying more than one wife even though his religious beliefs allows him to..

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by YorubaPrince: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stupid Northerners... Shameless man!
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by generationz(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's in situations like this we need feminists not on whether we should say Amen or Apeople

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Husband from hell undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
So a Nigerian woman is housing a Nigerian man ,wow! I am shocked.

We were made to understand that Nigerian men are the bread winners and heads of the house and can never be spoon fed by a woman. Seems this one's "manliness" died with his ancestors . lipsrsealed. Abuja fine boys come and carry your mentor grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Adonis86(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ndi aboki sef... �
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by NorthernSerene(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ha! Ka ji wawa? Rashen kunya kawe, kato banza.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by mrkings84(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Result of Bad advise

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by pretydiva(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Can you imagine the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
O dì woro so woro

Me I no dey ji soro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.