Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure (17555 Views)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by RoyalUc(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2019
francis5051:
Because say Christians are about celebrating Xmas das y he closed d border,wish I can curse any thumb finger that voted for dis brain Dead man.

Just look at your level of thinking.

When are you celebrating your Xmas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by chloride6: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
What food do we get through land borders?

Rice ooh Rice

peeps must eat rice

grin grin grin
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by chloride6: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2019
ednut1:
rice, tomato paste, veg oil, palm oil, frozen chicken fish and turkey, flour, sugar,.

Have you heard of Apapa Port?

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

lets see what's going to happen in comming days, Buhari should understand his good intentions may or may not count when a policy isnt properly researched before sudden implementation.... High level economical policies no matter how small it is may have very high unintended impact on the masses

[/s]
trash
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by AuroraB(f): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Who are they telling that cheesy
Buhari abi
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by AsowebDesigns: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Following
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
trash

How are you Son.. i see you chopped that ban again

Shall we begin ?
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by GavelSlam: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2019
francis5051:
Because say Christians are about celebrating Xmas das y he closed d border,wish I can curse any thumb finger that voted for dis brain Dead man.

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

How are you Son.. i see you chopped that ban again

Shall we begin ?
[/s]
shut up
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by RoyalUc(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2019
While I agree to a large extent with Moro's argument, I don't agree that 'hunger' or hike in prices of commodities should make Nigeria leave her borders open to all forms of trade.

Truly, "closing the borders is a temporary solution to a permanent problem."

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
shut up

grin

Zoological Latifatuu

.. some people were born a dunce init?
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin

Zoological Latifatuu

.. some people were born a dunce
[/s]
trash
e pain am well well
happy napping
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by anEye4anEye: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
[s][/s]
post=82573057:

These ones will never see anything good as long as it is from their country.
Pathetic.

Better change your views to life so that you can enjoy life.

You need your brain grilled. Which good thing? Since Nigeria is good to you like this, I pray your life to be like that of Nigeria and so shall it be
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
trash
e pain am well well
happy napping

grin grin grin

5-1 Nairaland Kuje Olympics
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
chloride6:

Have you heard of Apapa Port?

cheaper to take it thru land borders and smuggling. Clearing cost in benin rep is cheap and faster. Frozen chicken and some other stuffs are contraband so it cant come thru apapa
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
itsme01:

grin grin grin
something big loading
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by ybalogs(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Me sef oppose am
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by fyneguy: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Evaromantik1:
The first time i tried that Nigerian Rice, i nearly lost my teeth to stones and sands. Abeg mek we use foreign rice celebrate our Christmas o.

Well please visit our new website https://lifestyles.ng

A lie from the pit of hell. There are many good local rice brands in the market!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
something big loading

Okay Son happy trolling

5-1 Nairaland Kuje Olympic Games
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin grin grin

5-1 Nairaland Kuje Olympics
[/s]
we are legion tongue
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Okay Son happy trolling

5-1 Nairaland Kuje Olympic Games
[/s]
trash
Safiu is a scammer
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by chloride6: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
ednut1:
cheaper to take it thru land borders and smuggling. Clearing cost in benin rep is cheap and faster. Frozen chicken and some other stuffs are contraband so it cant come thru apapa

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[/s] [s]
trash
Safiu is a scammer

Good for him
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Good for him

[/s]
e pain am well well tongue
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by fyneguy: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2019
anEye4anEye:
Who amongst you have tried that so called Nigerian rice?

Like white gummy potty

try this. it's even better than the imported ones.

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by itsme01: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue

oh really?

statistics show otherwise..
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by DevilhimseIf: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

oh really?

statistics show otherwise..
[/s]
trash
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by KarlWhyte(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
francis5051:

Oga this has ntn to do wif religion
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by RoyalUc(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Damsonkc:
Closing the borders is a temporary solution to a permanent problem. If the customs cannot man the borders, why are they still employed? The person saying that the closure has increased local production is a chronic liar. The border has only been closed for a few weeks, how many things have we produced since then. When Dangote commend the border closure, I kind of sensed that something was amiss. It has everything to do with protecting vested interests and not for the good of the common man. Equip the customs, re-open the borders. The officers should be trained on the dangers of taking bribes and smuggling and let the ECOWAS agreement stand. We can only grow better by doing business with our neighbors. The Nigerian government should instead pressure the neighboring countries to ban the importation of goods that can be produced locally. It should be step by step. We are the giants here!!

Quite an interesting submission! I agree with most of your points but that the closure of the borders "has everything to do with protecting vested interests and not for the good of the common man?" I don't agree.

We most all - both citizens and govt - stop looking at things from the 'eyes of today' only. We may have to suffer some negative impacts now, but with every other thing you said, we will have better results in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay / Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.