Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds (18863 Views)

N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by freethesheeple(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Timi Frank Speaks on Channels TV on Alleged N90bn FIRS Election Funds.

Former Deputy Publicity Secretary of the APC Timi Frank has finally appeared live on national TV to defend his claims that the Vice President collected N90bn from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to aide APC elections at some strategic South Western States in Nigeria.

The political activists who was interviewed by Chamberlain of Channels TV via Skype on the programme Sun Rise Daily. Naija Gist and Gossips Newspaper www.ngg.ng was able to grab hold of rough video from the interview.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHH2GriVjl8

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/26/osinbajo-timi-frank-speaks-on-channels-tv-on-alleged-n90bn-firs-election-funds/

what ever bad u wish to do;just go under religion simple.....Let Osubande keep decieving his Kinsmen ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by chocolatelady(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Honestly this dude wanted Osibanjo and the presidency to notice him at all cost. He want to be another Sowore. Osibanjo should not dignify him with a word. Let him continue to rant till he gets tired. No more loop holes to steal money. Imagine after he left apc, he was still referred to as former apc deputy secretary meaning that he has been floating ever since just like fani kayode that was sidelined by pdp. They did not belong to anywhere. I used to wonder what actually went wrong for him to leave apc ? I repeat, Osibanjo should not dignify him with a word. Let him wail till he caanot wail again. Bunch of jokers looking for who will arrest and detain them to claim that they are been punished becos of their outcry against the government.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by iPopAlomo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
All the way from Dubai... mstcheeeew!!!

As much as I despise FFK... He's the only government critic I respect.

Timi, Omocry, best of the same feathers...
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:

my brother don't stress yourself. wait let them impeached him as they want and they put aboki there then you will see these Southern imbeciles crying federal character

where is the southern unity that some foools were talking about months back? southern Nigeria are the most unreasonable citizens of Nigeria when it comes to politics.Timi's confidence can be trace to the cabal without stressing ones thought
It's shocking.
The north protects their own irrespective of political affiliation but the south tear themselves into pieces to the benefits of the north.
They should learn the art of Nigerian politics from the north.

I don't pity the man at all. When he was boldly pulling the ex president Jonathan down, he forgot that northerners don't behave that way. They have strong alliance.
They used him and he foolishly fall into their trap. Now, who will help him from the south?
Even Buhari has never come against Jonathan like he did.
Let him bear his cross.

Don't get me wrong, I had never liked him. As a matter of fact, I comment on his posts more than any other bc of the way he was reduced to mumu., worshipping and serving these people. Now look at how they are ridiculing him. After him, they will go after others to whip them into submission. The north must be laughing.
So disappointed in that man, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by blacknp(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Annie939:
osinbajo have not seen anything yet buy the time Timi Frank finish with him, he will run out of this country when he was busy saying thrash about Jonathan and saraki he forgot that '' onye buru na turn by turn " corrupt pastor.
Osinbajo a professor of law and Vice President of the Republic, run from the antics of Timi prank? Only Jehovah knows what you are smoking.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ril19(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Member of Osibanjo's "propaganda team" spoted.Tomi did mention it.

festacman:
Since last year, Timi Frank has been looking deliberately for trouble by just saying copious nonsense on sensitive issues and about sensible personalities. Obviously, his intention is to be arrested to shore up his low and obscure political profile having been rejected by both APC and PDP for immature activism .

Well, here we go. He should come out of the rat hole he is hiding in to defend his wild allegations in court. I hope he has enough money to retain the service of a good lawyer as VP Osinbajo has sued his charcoal a*se.

And... this suit may just be an introductory headache for a migraine that is on the way for his coconut head.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
Osunbande is a thief no doubt but it's Tinubu the cabal are really laying landmines for.

Tinubu and the cabal are not saints either.. 90billion na small thing to tinubu and the cabals

The VP has been used.. and they want to send him packing..

If na Bubu can they try this..See sowore matter e reach this one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Yankee101: 1:58am On Sep 27, 2019
So na from Dubai e dey fight?
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by fyneguy: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
SoNature:

Stop beating your chest.

That man has plenty of APC secret.

Timi already joined Atiku before the election.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by fyneguy: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My dear .this is a weak plan you are far from being a strategist..what if the attack is from.within APC itself? What if there is some truth to it ?

Learn to think outside the box

No!

Look, if they had facts, they would have published them on media platforms! These guys don't hide materials they have on their targets. Vanguard would have stood by their publication and published the documents!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria In Danger Over 11 Contract Breaches / Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / Insecurity: Legalize Guns To Enable Citizens Defend Themselves - Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.