Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? (15450 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by promowise(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Continue checking oh till you find what you are looking for. lol
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2019
@Ronkie, dis is d end of d road for u,,,,,another acct opened,,,,follow follow,,,,, Auntiegrin
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Codyt(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2019
worldclass68:

sadly we re not in the same city again....lol
Ouch man. That's too bad. embarassed
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:33am On Sep 27, 2019
gabazin080:
never done it before but very sure I don't have it

how sure are you bro pls go get the test

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
Last one wasn't too scary but I remembered I chop one kpekus raw, that was all my fear...

why did u chop her raw bro
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Breaststroke:
I felt calm and collected.

It was pre-employment medicals for a job this June and the HIV test was included in it

hey can we be friends
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2019
gidgiddy:
My own experience was an eyeopopener. There was this time I was down with fever. All the medicine I drank, nothing seemed to work. The Doctor now suggested I go for HIV test which I did. I was supposed to come back after 3 days for the result. I did not sleep for those 3 days. I thought of every girl I ever slept with. I wondered if caught any thing from them.

When I went back for the result, there was a stack of results on the table. The Nurse asked me for name and started sifting through the stack to find my own. As she did this, I could see other people results. It would be, positive, positive, positive, positive, negative, positive, positive. There were more far more positives than negatives. By the time they got to my results, I was out of my mind. As luck would have it, I came out negative. The result also showed I had Malaria parasite

Despite my fever, I drank 4 bottles of Star beer to celebrate grin grin grin

where did you do the test
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:04am On Sep 27, 2019
kcaller:
I’ve actually done the test twice(last year and last week).....I went to the lab and started asking irrelevant questions like
1) How much for Genotype and blood group
2) How much for malaria and typhoid test
3) What about HIV test

Deep down, I knew it was HIV test I came for

She drew blood out from me, then told me to wait for my result.... After some minutes she Came to ask me if I’ll still be doing the remaining tests I asked for... Immediately she gave me the result and I Non-Responsive, I “JAPAA” straight

you “JAPAA” straigh hahaha so u no pay
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2019
mekuxiani:
Guy throughout my University i no use condom for once Bros na God de save person if not i for don die
i summoned up courage and got tested like 4 years after graduation bros b4 i collect the result i don die finish walahi kai

hahaha bro no be small tin oh

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Lamanii22:
I've never done it before lol... Don't think I have the courage to...

why u they fear bae pls it very important go get ur test done thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:33am On Sep 27, 2019
dairykidd:
After taking my blood samples the nurse came out sweating and looking disoriented like something was wrong... my mind was just running left, right and everywhere. Thinking of all the Jerry Rawlings i have done and trying to figure which girl done bring my downfall finally embarassed

The idiot handed it to me and i checked negative and swore never to use rawlings again but these girls will be making it sooo hard... So far so good i have been clean with the raincoats on standby cheesy

bro not only you oh but I guess you will still doing your Mr raw tinz
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:
Why don't black ppl like using protection?

hey why you being skin color to this

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2019
DonTattaglia:
I have seen several cases of HIV negative patients who tested positive after 3 months. One almost threw a punch at me when he came after 3months and was tested positive. He claimed with confidence that the test he did 3months before this last one was negative in a government hospital... kiss embarassed

why did they test positive after 3 months can you explain

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2019
aminu114:
i didnt felt any fear because the time i did mine i was depressed and convince myself that im postive i just went there to confirm it but it come out negetive which i still didnt believe. on january 15 this year i had sex with unknown girl and motherfuckng cndom broke without me knowing untill i pull out. i went back unprotected thinking that what ever happen has happened. i paid her, go home forget about it nd move on with my life after 3weeks i fall sick thats when i recall it nd start googling about symptoms just to find out i was having majority of them then suicide thoughts began to prevail in my mind i stopped giong anywhere everyday lying down in my bed thinking about all the negatives that are going to happen in my life because of the virus after 6weeks i gather courage nd go for the test nd tested negative which i still didnt agree with i googled about window period which is maximun of 6months (after 6months any hiv test be it rapid test or others can be able to detect hiv infection) that means u have to wait untill 6months to confirm my status i planned to do another test after 6months which i still didnt because now im back to my normal self feeling healthy but the lymph node in my neck is swollen which is another hiv symptom. it's been 9months now nd i still didnt go for another test because im afraid

bro you don't need to be afraid because HIV is not a death sentence pls go ND check the early the better pls you have to get it donei have see family with HIV but they still live healthy pls go and do the test thanks
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2019
berbs:

It means u take ur drug often and ur viral load is non detectable. So, u cannot infect anyone. Congrats

are u a doctor
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by berbs: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

are u a doctor
I am not a doctor but all these info are online
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by 1Sharon(f): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

hey why you being skin color to this

because black ppl have the highest rate of sexual diseases
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by makewetalk2: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2019
oh boy the guy has been captured already. is it possible to move to another state after capturing?
they are wicked people there in warri. they know that they have no papers and they are collecting money and capturing people
wisdomhuz:

Go to the nearest state, maybe Bayelsa, that was were I got my early this year when Port Harcourt was short of booklet too.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by mekuxiani(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2019
AceOfRed:
The thought alone scares the living daylight out of me.

Someday, I'll summon courage and get it done after all.
go for counselling first so it sets your mind straight
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by TSRC: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2019
I currently have fever .
Though I ran the test at 5 weeks and it was negative.

I am waiting for 6 weeks to have an almost conclusive result.
I am told most results are accurate at 6 weeks and rarely Change at 3 months.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

bro not only you oh but I guess you will still doing your Mr raw tinz
Not anymore..
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by KendrickAyomide: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
crackhouse:
HIV can even take up to 1yr before it start showing on result.
mumu it can even take 7 years ode
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by crackhouse(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
mumu it can even take 7 years ode
dey there dey misyarn. U better learn from a professional instead of attacking me.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Breaststroke:

Sure, after I review your nairaland history and feel comfortable you are an okay character/person wink

lol baby no body is perfect we are all humans we all have our own different characters
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Breaststroke:

Sure, after I review your nairaland history and feel comfortable you are an okay character/person wink

hey what your name on facebook I wanna add you
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:

because black ppl have the highest rate of sexual diseases

and there they Fuc*/*k did you get that from
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

and there they Fuc*/*k did you get that from

Black ppl have the highest rate of STDs. Why dont you look at the statistics. Black ppl are sexually irresponsible
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Black ppl have the highest rate of STDs. Why dont you look at the statistics. Black ppl are sexually irresponsible

pls stop saying s/*hit about black people pls
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by stanliwise(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2019
makewetalk2:
Na man way day put hand for small pikin totoh na day shake when the girl day shout "i will tell"
if your hands are clean, you will feel exactly the same way as you do when you go for malaria and typhoid test.
sinful generation sharing body fluids like harlots. y'all with your dead consciences and evil ways.
am i judging? no! just stating fax.
on the other hand, those who have contracted this virus innocently, God will see you through.
A friend of mine got this disease from her illicit and promiscuous husband. When he felt sick all the girls ran away. at that point he wanted to read the bible.
make una day busy day fornicate and una think say God no day see una. na small time.

meanwhile nigerian passport office in warri has no paper to print people's travel passports. who know who call and talk oh
Amazing comment....it has a bit of everything

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by stanliwise(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

why did they test positive after 3 months can you explain
most people go for hiv test after they feel they have unprotected sex and they are scared.. But fact is HIV result will come out negative....It takes about 3 weeks for it symptoms and all to become visible to testing.. And within that 3wks it's not transmittable.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
centboy123456:

pls stop saying s/*hit about black people pls

It's not shiit when it's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psychiatric Patients In Yaba, Lagos State Increased By 100 Percent / NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Life Expectancy In Nigeria Now 55 Years – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.