Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,006 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? (15448 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2019
1Sharon:

It's not shiit when it's true.

if I may ask where you from
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by 1Sharon(f): 4:15am On Sep 28, 2019
centboy123456:

if I may ask where you from

Why'd you ask
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Ogccc: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
i had sex with a prostitute on august 24, i used a condom which was not broken, but the thing is that i touched the tip of the condom while removing it from my dick, with my barehands... if there where body fluids in the condom, and my mind is telling me that i rubbed that same hands on my eyes and touched my nose with it too...

i am dieing of anxiety... Am I at risk of hiv?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Why'd you ask

I ask because I wanna know is it a crime to know.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by centboy123456(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Why'd you ask

I ask because I wanna know is it a crime to know.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
i didnt felt any fear because the time i did mine i was depressed and convince myself that im postive i just went there to confirm it but it come out negetive which i still didnt believe. on january 15 this year i had sex with unknown girl and motherfuckng cndom broke without me knowing untill i pull out. i went back unprotected thinking that what ever happen has happened. i paid her, go home forget about it nd move on with my life after 3weeks i fall sick thats when i recall it nd start googling about symptoms just to find out i was having majority of them then suicide thoughts began to prevail in my mind i stopped giong anywhere everyday lying down in my bed thinking about all the negatives that are going to happen in my life because of the virus after 6weeks i gather courage nd go for the test nd tested negative which i still didnt agree with i googled about window period which is maximun of 6months (after 6months any hiv test be it rapid test or others can be able to detect hiv infection) that means u have to wait untill 6months to confirm my status i planned to do another test after 6months which i still didnt because now im back to my normal self feeling healthy but the lymph node in my neck is swollen which is another hiv symptom. it's been 9months now nd i still didnt go for another test because im afraid
why are you saying u tested positive when u still haven't checked.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zornes123:
why are you saying u tested positive when u still haven't checked.
this post was before i got tested man
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
this post was before i got tested man
Why didnt you test at 3months you waited a while 7months plus. Well if this is true. Start treatment as soon as. And tell ur paddy to test too. But the girl told u she's negativr. She send you prove ?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by donMIG(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've never really gone for the test b4 all my life
I'm sexual active sha
I'm tinking of goin for it but I winder how much it cost
Anybody knows how much it cost in kaduna?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by Dukso(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Be strong now, b’coz things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by angelEmade: 10:36pm On May 20, 2022
TSRC:
I currently have fever .
Though I ran the test at 5 weeks and it was negative.

I am waiting for 6 weeks to have an almost conclusive result.
I am told most results are accurate at 6 weeks and rarely Change at 3 months.
How did it go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! / Psychiatric Patients In Yaba, Lagos State Increased By 100 Percent / NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.