Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (62122 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by adusco(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Get a mentor to minimize mistakes. Follow the thread I quoted earlier too.

Ps: I currently do mini importation too & can assist

Goodluck
. I'm interested pls
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ItzEminence(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sarang:

Please can you send the richest man in babylon ebook to me?
Just search for it on playstore, then you install it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Torg77: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked

What's the viable business you were thinking of doing ? The one u said u can't raise capital for right now

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by shoyinka35(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
interested boss 08168114036

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by molas02: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
The value of MMM....in 15 working days 150k will b 300k....that a cool bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by shoyinka35(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

drop your number will add you to the group for CFD trading

recommended capital is 500usd Plus

training is free and members will trade under supervision, i can only take 10 students fro now

make sure you have an ID

cc teejegs ajsans jagaban002 passionpolitics babaibo collinsonsky

interested boss 08168114036
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by praaizz: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
My number is 0. Thanks.
NonFarmPayrol:

training is free and members will trade under supervision, i can only take 10 students fro now

make sure you have an ID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by praaizz: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Send me a dm. I've created a mini WhatsApp group where I would be taking nairalanders. The training should kick off tonight.
Num.. Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by fortune1968: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
You can go into yam business, buying yams cheap in bulk from top yam producing states like benue,Niger,taraba etc to resell in high consumption areas like PH, Lagos. Your 150k can go alot to start up this biz but before going into this line of business you should take out time to do a market survey to know the type of yam that moves in your area and their prices,their are vehicles,already waiting in this yam markets to convey them to selling destinations......it's a very good and profitable venture if you know how it works,you either go down their yourself or get a trusted fellow to help you buy them.As for the marketing their is high demand for yams so it's certain it would sell fast,you can also register with yam market unions.
please , can you tell me the place I can get yam in benue state to sell in Lagos and how to go about it .? thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Timsilver(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Hello I have 100000k and I want to go into mobile accessories business but I don't really know where and how I can get the goods in Lagos.

Though I knew Alaba international market and Ikeja but the getting the dealer is the issue now.

And like how much will I get the accessories, tho phone will be excluded because it will cost money.

Please I needs an honest advice and contribution, thanks .

why not import them yourself.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
morningstar55:

How do you ship to Nigeria and then to Abj?
I started with Aliexpress. U simply go to the post office and get ur stuff. Trying out 1688 now and hope for d best
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
why Ghana?
why asking
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by onyeomanono24(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I quited my job and dived fully into mini importation and I ain't regretting it.

Nwanne slowtiger you are here..
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by letout: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Alright, thanks bro

We are working on a 5 acre cucumber farm

3 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kingjames:
use it to marry the love of your life and start rearing children

Those children will grow and secure a good job. Then take care of you at old age

am not into boyfriend girlfriend ish for now..am 27 and not ready to settle down.
Give me the best suggestions you know.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
why Ghana?
my father is a Nigeria n and mother Ghanian..
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Learn how to trade contract for differences onlune

You can make like 5 to 10k daily with a 600usd capital

I can teach you online free

please add me too+22991578729
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I quited my job and dived fully into mini importation and I ain't regretting it.
pls.Am interested on how you made it ..
Can you teach me biko?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

make sure you have an ID

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Torg77:

What's the viable business you were thinking of doing ? The one u said u can't raise capital for right now

Thank you. My planned business is to go into cosmetics, and do business for few years and then move up with my career, i.e dive into producing cosmetics(creams, perfumes, soaps etc), paints and candle later, because by then I would have raised minimum capital needed to set up a small or medium scale manufacturing or producing factory or company...

From the above, the cost of setting up a business premise (i.e a shop or store) will be almost or more than what I have at hand, and in business, when someone is entering a business newly (even if I want to start little) I will need to buy in cash for the first few transactions before my supplier can start giving me credits...

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eazyme:
Pls bro, I am so interested in the teaching job in case you know of any vacancy.

Thank you.

Alright sis
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
jagaban002:
I can’t talk what I don’t know but with 150k and a good importer you can start tokunbo tyre busness any where as long as garage is not far from you , just learn about it for like 2 month and I can guarantee you in less than 6month you will quit the teaching job . If you stay around ajah you can contact me I will teach you the most important thing you need to know about tyres

Bro I stay around that side. You can reach me on my WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
WestAfrican:
Hi friends,
Sorry I haven't been able to reply youse as a result of been busy.

I just want to set some expectations here. This is what I wanted to discuss with the OP. I was going to see if he would be interested in some of the items I will be sending back to 9ja. They are random items ranging from cars, electronics, house hold items, bric-à-brac. I wanted to see if he would be interested in buying at a reasonable price and reselling to make his profit.

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc.

Lastly, I may be able to suggest a few petty trade he can start up with.

There is nothing exceptional I was going to do except for the aforementioned. If that sound like what you would like to do, I will set up a Facebook page, upload images of some of the items that hasn't been boxed up for youse to see.

In the meanwhile, if you have any idea of something you do like to share, do not hesitate to DM me.

Sorry for the typos, I thought i do write up something here for now.

Alright, I sent you a dm
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by proftwinnie10(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Learn how to trade contract for differences onlune

You can make like 5 to 10k daily with a 600usd capital

I can teach you online free

Please i am interested in this, how can i learn. How can i contact you.
Thanks.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by NonFarmPayrol: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
proftwinnie10:

Please i am interested in this, how can i learn. How can i contact you.
Thanks.

Check my recent posts
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I started with Aliexpress. U simply go to the post office and get ur stuff. Trying out 1688 now and hope for d best
Thanks ma'am... God's speed.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Alright, thanks bro...

Sorry for the late response...
I am unable to dm you now because according to nairaland, I have sent too many mail...

I will keep trying...

Modified: I sent you a dm

Be careful with all these DM me guys. So your money doesn't disappear

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Klington: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mendula35:
just use 75% of the money to learn a most demanding and paying skills...take your time to ensure you know it well cos those skills may be time consuming atimes then use the remaining 25% to establish your company name e.t.c...then start bidding for project. You will thank me later. I did the same thing and i don't regret today.
please suggest the skills.
Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
sadguru:

Be careful with all these DM me guys. So your money doesn't disappear

Yeah, thank you...

Smiles, dem no dey tell person...

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by horlamilekan23: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
sircrabo:
Go into Mini importation with 110. You can buy goods( variety) worth 90K and budget 20K for shipping. Open an online store with jumia and list all your items.

With the 40K, learn forex from a Successful mentor. invest only $100 and trade with 0.05 lot and don't open more than 2 trades. Don't increase the lot and don't chase a loss, with time you will count profit provided you are discplined

OR

use the 40K balance, go to any good I.T school and learn graphics. graphics for branding. practice very well and Create a Gig on Fiverr on T shirt design, T cup design, Illustration designs. Do some designs for show on your gallery. you will be glad you did.

OR

with the 40K, go to JVzoo or any other affiliate website and register as an affiliate. Pick any hot products on money making, software, work at home.... Design a flyer, use the image to run an ad on facebook targeting U.S.A, Australia, Canada, Germany. link the image/flyer to your affiliate link. Invest only 15K on FB ads running two ad sets for two western nations

OR

Use the 40K and buy Okirika ; ladies wears. look for a good location every evening, spread your mat on the floor and use your bell to draw attention. Buy clothes young ladies can wear and not those old mama okirika. preferably office wears.

Lastly, Put God first and leave the rest for him

Boss can you teach me Jvzoo affiliate marketing.
I'M interested

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Opening A Pharmacy / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.