Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61985 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by lookingfly: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you
am ready to learn, my WhatsApp number is 08139603681
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by samifet: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Send me your whatsApp contact let's talk
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by SaintHilary(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Uchila79:
You better start applying for a visa and leave the country �
Walahi..this is the only advice im seeing here!

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2019
ashantitope:

Please check very well before going into yam business because I have done that before and I go loss because you may not be able to go there all the time and you will send money to load them for you at the end of the day you will discovered you are not making up to your investment just leave it to those doing it ooooo because you are not ready to resign now and if you travel to all those state with your money remember your capital is going down I can advise you to go mile 12 and buy it and sell in a ajah or lekki because one yam here is 1200 or 1000 while you can get it as lower as 400 or 500 over there
1k for yam in ajah how?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Gaza91(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Get a mentor to minimize mistakes. Follow the thread I quoted earlier too.
Ps: I currently do mini importation too & can assist
Goodluck
am Gaza pls I want to know u well contact 08130515360 call or whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by mastermind147: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Good morning fellow.
Start a business with 150k or 200k is not the issue, but the consistent and continuity of the business matter most. My brother I finished my service 2017 and started my business a month after.
Now the question is this.
1.Have you consider the place of leaving I mean where u stay,
2. Have u discovered your strength in any kind of business
3. Do u have any ideas about any business in your area.
Reasons.
Nothing is easy as you think, even to be your own Boss sometimes can cause depression, most people start business and go broke again after some time, because of little challenges they face.
Before u start any business in Nigeria �� consider 2 things. Where and how.
1. Where: can I start from and 2.How: am I going to gain my customers
#Submission on this.
I have 3 business ideas u can start with 150k
1. Food stuffs: find one small shop and u can arrange a canter with umbrella, start selling rice, beans, semo, tin tomatoes � and others.
2. Online market,( such as : gadget, phones accessories, wears and others.) this will allow u to continue Ur teaching work and still doing business.
3: you can start selling soft drinks in pack.
But you need to learn from people that into it. If it's one or two month, for the secret of the market. Every Market have strategies.
Good luck.
U can inbox me for more.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by singapaul: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Bro please share it with me, like which business of importation can someone start with that money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by hush15: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother

Farming. Any type. And you can have a side job so you won't be idle while your farm is growing

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Robnectar(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.
can u plz mentor me on it bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2019
may320:

Can you enlighten me the more on this? Marketing the products is my main concern anyway.
I use Facebook advertisement
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by megareal: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thank you. My planned business is to go into cosmetics, and do business for few years and then move up with my career, i.e dive into producing cosmetics(creams, perfumes, soaps etc), paints and candle later, because by then I would have raised minimum capital needed to set up a small or medium scale manufacturing or producing factory or company...

From the above, the cost of setting up a business premise (i.e a shop or store) will be almost or more than what I have at hand, and in business, when someone is entering a business newly (even if I want to start little) I will need to buy in cash for the first few transactions before my supplier can start giving me credits...

Please let me know when you have seen this response so that I can edit it

I saw this. This here is exactly my planned business. My only challenge was how and where to get original products. I know it's Lagos but the travelling stress held me back. I also intend to delve into manufacturing. Was even thinking of sub contracting the manufacturing process out but the amount those folks gave me, na only God sabi.
We can talk. Dm me when you see this. I'll tell you how to go about this.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by onyeomanono24(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.

Pls i need the mentorship and link to the mini importation if you can drop it here; Mention me
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2019
onyeomanono24:

Pls i need the mentorship and link to the mini importation if you can drop it here; Mention me

Send me a dm. I've created a mini WhatsApp group where I would be taking nairalanders. The training should kick off tonight.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oduduedesiri(f): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=8323
Get a mentor to minimize mistakes. Follow the thread I quoted earlier too.

Ps: I currently do mini importation too & can assist

Goodluck [/can u mentor and teach me this mini portation biz am very interested]
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nature130: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2019
@ if you still looking for a business to do then I can teach you how to buy football match tickets and resell them at a profit of 15%-45% to fans willing to watch their teams play live.
If you're interested, whatsapp me via my signature.
NB. It's for #0.00

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
400billionman:

This guy is well mannered.

You will go far.

Amen, you too...

Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
samifet:
Send me your whatsApp contact let's talk

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Nature130:
@ if you still looking for a business to do then I can teach you how to buy football match tickets and resell them at a profit of 15%-45% to fans willing to watch their teams play live.
If you're interested, whatsapp me via my signature.
NB. It's for #0.00

Thanks

Alright bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MedicH: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Treasure17:

Common, Can't believe you suggested that. haba

I once had a bike I bought 210k on higher purchase.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Marley147:
pls note that some people here don't still have up to that your 150000k so pls be careful don't do anything that involves money before seeing your goods

Thanks bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
maximunimpact:

Send me an email - xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

I can't see any name on your mail, send me a dm bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Buhatiku: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Start eCommerce business.

30k for training

70k for importing products

20k for advertising

I can bet you will make over 400% profit. per product trip importation

Contact me 090......seven four .....1111.......seven eight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Yeecar(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Mushroom cultivation.
Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Uchila79:
You better start applying for a visa and leave the country �

Thanks bro, with how much?

Which country can one go to with such amount?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WestAfrican: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2019
Hi friends,
Sorry I haven't been able to reply youse as a result of been busy.

I just want to set some expectations here. This is what I wanted to discuss with the OP. I was going to see if he would be interested in some of the items I will be sending back to 9ja. They are random items ranging from cars, electronics, house hold items, bric-à-brac. I wanted to see if he would be interested in buying at a reasonable price and reselling to make his profit.

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc.

Lastly, I may be able to suggest a few petty trade he can start up with.

There is nothing exceptional I was going to do except for the aforementioned. If that sound like what you would like to do, I will set up a Facebook page, upload images of some of the items that hasn't been boxed up for youse to see.

In the meanwhile, if you have any idea of something you do like to share, do not hesitate to DM me.

Sorry for the typos, I thought i do write up something here for now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Treasure17(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
SegunAj:
Lol bro life it's self is a risk, what will you you call forex
True that but I would rather invest through federal government bond than forex.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by LKO(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2019
WestAfrican:
Hi friends,
Sorry I haven't been able to reply youse as a result of been busy.

I just want to set some expectations here. This is what I wanted to discuss with the OP. I was going to see if he would be interested in some of the items I will be sending back to 9ja. They are random items ranging from cars, electronics, house hold items, bric-à-brac. I wanted to see if he would be interested in buying at a reasonable price and reselling to make his profit.

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc.

Lastly, I may be able to suggest a few petty trade he can start up with.

There is nothing exceptional I was going to do except for the aforementioned. If that sound like what you would like to do, I will set up a Facebook page, upload images of some of the items that hasn't been boxed up for youse to see.

In the meanwhile, if you have any idea of something you do like to share, do not hesitate to DM me.

Sorry for the typos, I thought i do write up something here for now.

Kindly set up the Facebook page to enable us see some of the items and the way forward, Thanks.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nicoddemus(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2019
WestAfrican:
DM we may be able to work out something from Australia.

I'm interested too
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ogawisdom(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2019
iaamxavier:
Buy a fairly used okada and give it out to one of these bikemen and you get nothing less than 3k or more daily
3000x7=21000
21000x4=84000
84000x12=100800 per annum for doing nothing + your salary savings

Then you can think of expanding or venturing into a much more lucrative business

grin

Easier said than done
The bike man fit disappear with the bike n the whole thing go turn endless police case. Even if he doesn't u go hear stories and shout on phone until one gets frustrated, retrieves d bike n sells at give away. Talking from xp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.