Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61943 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by jheaboiy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.

I need mentoring on this

Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by mcyemite(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
DaaLor:
Can one get it cheap at sokoto also and like how cheap??
And are you saying it's not lucrative?
I want to sell at Akure not Lagos, pls I need your reply asap, am a novice on this, thanks.

I don't know What sokoto route is like...

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Johntemmy(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=WestAfrican post=83244331]Hi friends,
Sorry I haven't been able to reply youse as a result of been busy.

I just want to set some expectations here. This is what I wanted to discuss with the OP. I was going to see if he would be interested in some of the items I will be sending back to 9ja. They are random items ranging from cars, electronics, house hold items, bric-à-brac. I wanted to see if he would be interested in buying at a reasonable price and reselling to make his profit.

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc....

please bro. can we talk on WhatsApp I have an idea what's selling in my area here .please let's do business together add me on WhatsApp 07060795767
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by itsmine: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Check my recent posts
Pls add me 08121770641
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
ote author=WestAfrican post=83244331]Hi friends,

I just want to set some expectations here. This is what I wanted to discuss with the OP. I was going to see if he would be interested in some of the items I will be sending back to 9ja. They are random items ranging from cars, electronics, house hold items, bric-à-brac. I wanted to see if he would be interested in buying at a reasonable price and reselling to make his profit.

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc.

Lastly, I may be able to suggest a few petty trade he can start up with.

There is nothing exceptional I was going to do except for the aforementioned. If that sound like what you would like to do, I will set up a Facebook page, upload images of some of the items that hasn't been boxed up for youse to see.

In the meanwhile, if you have any idea of something you do like to share, do not hesitate to DM me.

Sorry for the typos, I thought i do write up something here for now.[/quote]
Onye West I greet you. I am into supplying of crayfish and red palm oil, pls could U be of help to get potential buyers in Europe
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by dimade1: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you can buy acres of cassava, harvest it,then slice unpeel,pellet dried cassava without soak then contact.If you are done you can supply me

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WestAfrican: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=Johntemmy post=83467907][/quote]

Hi John, in order not to waste our time this is how this will work. You add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/west.black.1804

Look at some of the items I have had time to upload, if you are happy with them I will then have a video call with you so you can see more. You can also ask for other items to added / boxed up and sealed. At this juncture, you need to sign up an account with PAYPAL. PayPal is the more secure medium of making payments for e-commerce / online shopping. If there was a shady dealing, you as a buyer is rest assured to receive your item and I as a seller is also sure to get my money.

You then need to pay, 30% of the total cost of the items you have asked for.

I do a transparent business and I always try to put the favour of me and the person I am dealing with in equilibrium.

If you are happy with that, contact me, if not, that's is fine.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WestAfrican: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

ote author=WestAfrican post=83244331]Hi friends,

Secondly, if he wasn't interested in that and has an idea on what he feel will sell over in 9ja, I can help him buy them here if he's happy with the price etc.

Lastly, I may be able to suggest a few petty trade he can start up with.

There is nothing exceptional I was going to do except for the aforementioned. If that sound like what you would like to do, I will set up a Facebook page, upload images of some of the items that hasn't been boxed up for youse to see.

In the meanwhile, if you have any idea of something you do like to share, do not hesitate to DM me.

Sorry for the typos, I thought i do write up something here for now.
Onye West I greet you. I am into supplying of crayfish and red palm oil, pls could U be of help to get potential buyers in Europe

Hi Emma, I am not in Europe but rather in Australia. It's very hard to bring in such items to Australia from Africa. What people do is ship them to Europe or America, package them professionally them send them to Australia. Having said that, I know a friend who runs an African shop over here. If you are able to get them into Australia without issues, I will forward you his contact so youse and discuss further.

Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
WestAfrican:

Hi Emma, I am not in Europe but rather in Australia. It's very hard to bring in such items to Australia from Africa. What people do is ship them to Europe or America, package them professionally them send them to Australia. Having said that, I know a friend who runs an African shop over here. If you are able to get them into Australia without issues, I will forward you his contact so youse and discuss further.

Godspeed.
Tanks onye West. Biko forward his contacts via brownemmanuel43@gmail.com. tanks once again
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ArticleBeast: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.
Bro please can you please mentor me on mini importation? I can at least pay 10-20% of the profits from my first sale batch. Btw are you segun?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WalkerMichael(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Bro please can you please mentor me on mini importation? I can at least pay 10-20% of the profits from my first sale batch. Btw are you segun?

Yessir
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ArticleBeast: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yessir
Please how can I contact you
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Please how can I contact you

Ok

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ArticleBeast: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yessir
You can remove it

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Hope22: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Start recharge card printing business all networks mtnairtelglo9mobile. Buy used laptop, printer, software , epins/etop up .for more info: 080three22three0416
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by TOM208: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Following
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Britishcoins:
It pains me greatly when I see graduates searching for jobs daily. I served my uncle for 10 years with hard labour and he settled me with just 50k, but he forgot that God has his divine plans for me, through online business and ponzi period I saved 400k. Today after securing business location in far away south west, to the glory of God my boutique business has been blessing me, I can't imagine my capital just doubles in the period of 2 months....

Another business I will still soon is mobile accessories, the business is blooming.....

I make average of 36k and above weekly....

GOd I will always be grateful to ur mercy upon my life.... My source of goods comes from Lagos mandilas

Sorry sir can I send you a email ? I’m also in this kind of position
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Britishcoins(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
OJLion:

Sorry sir can I send you a email ? I’m also in this kind of position

No problem. Reach me on 07064487168
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by xolocious(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2019
Jencejyde:
Learn the ropes in forex and you will be fine

I truly desire the know-how (knowledge). can you be kind enough to put me through?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Mobi47(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2019
chukwui:
Have you heard of Betting business? Become and agent for betking or betpawa. It pays and that's what I do for living currently.
can 150-200k start the biz?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by imbless: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I quited my job and dived fully into mini importation and I ain't regretting it.
hello ma, can pls help by mentoring me on the mini importation, you will have a fair percentage of my profits, i guess you may like the feeling of lifting other's. pls I've sent you a DM, pls kindly reply my mention.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
imbless:
hello ma, can pls help by mentoring me on the mini importation, you will have a fair percentage of my profits, i guess you may like the feeling of lifting other's. pls I've sent you a DM, pls kindly reply my mention.
ok
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

Tanks onye West. Biko forward his contacts via brownemmanuel43@gmail.com. tanks once again
How about I assist you in marketing dem goods?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How about I assist you in marketing dem goods?
Sure dear, u are highly welcome. Your digits for more explanation on the business.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by otunbadan(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thanks bro, do you have idea on it

I do t know if it was you I spoke to on phone yesterday
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2019
otunbadan:

I do t know if it was you I spoke to on phone yesterday

Call?
No, I'm not the one
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by otunbadan(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2019
BabaIbo:

Call?
No, I'm not the one

Ok ... if you know about baba Ijebu ... it’s basically you having to sell tickets (or someone you employ to do the ticket sales ) and you earn commission for the daily sales on your terminals ... depending on the location you are ... you earn fat commissions... so if now ... call me or chat me up on zero 81 three four seven nine three five seven four or chat me up on Whatsapp...
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by DaaLor(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
@OP,with that capital,in 6 months you should almost near or surpass 500k in trading crypto currency. I learn from a pro who has been into it for 3 years now and he started with 20k but now he has made almost 2000 euro with that 20k.

Now lemme tell you.Men of 55 and above are going to him as students for training and his fees are almost 100k to learn and become a pro.

I learnt with 50k and in two weeks now I have started I have made some profits.

Trading crypto is the best thing any graduate can do online to make monthly income.

In a month with your capital,I assure you will earn over 40k(minimum earnings).

Well,not all want to teach others but I will offer to teach anyone who wishes to learn for a low fee as 20k and you will become a pro as well.

Pls, drop your number, let's chat
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by DaaLor(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
mcyemite:
I don't know What sokoto route is like...

Ok...what of ibadan?
Thinking ibadan to Akure, but don't know how cheap it will be
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by mcyemite(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2019
DaaLor:

Ok...what of ibadan?
Thinking ibadan to Akure, but don't know how cheap it will be
U mean getting your products from Ibadan or akure to sell in Lagos?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2019
DaaLor:

Pls, drop your number, let's chat

+2348077086543

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.