Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (52074 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I agree. this one pass enemy.

Very diabolical
theButterfly:
It's evil enough that she deceived you into marriage with her pregnancy plan and that she has been devising one plan after the other through your marriage to prevent you from finding out the truth, but to be unapologetic and unremorseful for her actions is something else, the same way she would be unapologetic and unremorseful had you contracted it. You might as well be married to your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by mamaafrik(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Do a new test,that woman can kill

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by 7pages(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:
I must say you are one lucky man.Have been doing skin to skin all these yrs and still negative?

You are special

I learnt if the immune of the person that's having sexual intercourse with hiv patient is not high he/she might be lucky not to be infected

my brother op as LadySarah said you're indeed a special one

brother in any breach of trust in any relationship or marriage, dissolution take place. I guess someone she trusted infected her perhaps in her past relationship and she want other man to suffer for it but that's pure wickedness

please don't keep silent on this, involved only her family member immediately
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Jman06(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP, I hope that after the supposedly good lab "confirmed" her positive, you people have also tried other good labs to arrive at the conclusion that she's actually positive
I'm asking because I don't trust the system here in Nigeria. A lot of quack practices are going on in our labs and hospitals due to failure of government to properly regulate healthcare system in Nigeria.

Be very careful

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw...can u please go for repeated test...Just to be on the safe side, If you are still negative after many months.....please we need to talk ooooo.......in camera...it might just be that u naturally have a fairly high cd4 count.... and it may be u are completely producing antibodies against the virus what.....Abeg...make we exploit ur blood as therapeutic window for developing a vaccine..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Moganajoe: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
You have been sitting in the right hand of God in the last five years. You must inform ur families, your wife is holding so much that u do not know.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Beat123(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Brother! She may hv lied I don’t know. But for the fact that she didn’t give you n pretend which obviously it would be from you.

She tried. She’s not wicked after all.

Accept her if you love her n your kids

Help her make it work.

She will adore you forever

Ps: you don’t hv to tell anyone!

Your kids Surely are clean so you hv no worries.

In sickness and in health remember?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry

She is a good wife.

She made sure she took her drugs to reduce her viral load and prevent you and the kids from getting infected.

Please, if you want to divorce her, divorce her, but drop her contact here. I think I just found myself a wife. This is the best story I have seen on the internet today. She hurt none. Like every other person on earth, she just refused to wash her dirty linens outside. Wonderful woman!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by GodSaklek(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:
I must say you are one lucky man.Have been doing skin to skin all these yrs and still negative?

You are special

He won't be infected since the lady is taking her medicine very well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Some people deserve this

1 Like

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by sinaj(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:

You are special
He isnt special.

The lady must be enlightened enough and very careful too. Hiv + persons that take their drug and even combine it with other supplement to boost their t cells wont be able to infect other people even after having unprotected sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by gnykelly(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:
I need mature advice from nairalanders.

I got married to my wife December,2015. The marriage is now blessed with two boys, the 2nd boy came last month.

The issue now is that I just discovered my wife is HIV positive during this 2nd pregnancy.The woman that I showed so much love tricked me into marrying her knowing fully well that she was HIV positive. I'm not really angry because she is HIV positive,I'm angry because she has been playing me all along.

She was in the Uni in another state while we were dating.Almost to the end of her study in 2014, she called that she was pregnant after I visited.She came to Lagos with PT and scan results to prove her claim.She then pressured me into paying her bride price before the pregnancy become public.We did our traditional marriage and went to the registry.Months after the marriage,my wife said the pregnancy has mysteriously disappeared, blaming it on "village people",but the gentle man in me didn't allow me to read any meaning to the movie.She tricked me into marrying her with the fake pregnancy after discovering she is HIV positive.

She eventually took in(for real this time),she came back from antenatal one afternoon crying, when I enquired what the issue was, she told me that they booked her for C-SECTION,that the doctor said the baby's weight is below 2kg and will almost be impossible for her to have the baby by herself,I was there consoling her not knowing that the doctor opted for C-SECTION because she is HIV positive.She actually told them not to disclose her status to me.The baby was 3.6kg at birth.My son was giving Nevirapine.I did some search and discovered that the drug is an antiretroviral drug,I became worried but I still played it down.

Her lid finally blew when she started antenatal for this my 2nd son in a different hospital, maybe she might have thought to herself that at this point there is nothing I will do any more, she told me that the doctor referred her to a government hospital for HIV confirmatory test.We went and did the test,I don't know the trick she played this time, the result was non reactive for her, me and our son.I went to the hospital and made Alot of noise,we went home and celebrated.Seven months later, she had an accident and was admitted, the doctor not satisfied with result of our confirmatory test,took her sample and send it to one of the best labs in Lagos,all the kits shows she was reactive.Because of the scene I created earlier, the doctor called me and showed me the result.That was when I started playing back to the first pregnancy scam, the rush for the marriage and the Nevirapine that was giving to my first son and I discovered I was being fooled by this woman all along.

This woman has hid her status from me and have been taking drugs under my nose for over five years without me knowing.I and my boy have gone for test twice at seven months interval and we are confirmed negative. I was told at one teaching hospitals I went for the test last month that maybe I'm just lucky or we are "discordant couple"
I have been expecting her to show remorse, and maybe apologize but she is still doing as if nothing happened.

I can't discuss this with my family or even hers, she will be stigmatize.I feel betrayed,I don't know how long I will stay in this marriage, but then I'm concerned about my boys. I'm afraid she might get desperate and try other means to infect me,I don't trust her.
What should I do?

Now that she knows you know her status... Just disappear abandon her take your child and run... She might inject you while asleep with her blood... Run

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Modernist: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
DIVORCE STRAIGHT UP I HATE DECEIT IN MY LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Starz825(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

My fear is that,I may not be lucky forever, and even with the situation at hand, she is still full of attitudes.She is a very stubborn woman.
That's non sense actually...
How can u be HIV positive all this while..u didn't say a thing...and u are still full of attitude...that's crazy... imagine if the situation was the other way around....like u with the HiV then she discovered...hell go don come down....

Take heart jare.....

And start using condom.... because u might not be lucky next time

After when Dem go don useless their body with their foolish boyfriends Dem go dey find where to hide body put....u can imagine five years and she has been using drugs without u knowing....
Fear woman....I repeat fear woman....

Men/Women in the house....Make thorough search and research abt ur partner's spiritual, medical, financial life and whatever life u need to know before marriage... don't let anyone fool you into don't you trust me thing.....

Don't trust a human being totally...little wonder We are called humans..we go always Bleep up... there's no way we won't ...we aren't perfect...

I will advice that u don't hurt her (because this kind thing no pass wetin some men dey take beat their wives and sex starve them)...
Don't be offended ehnn....since she taking her drugs regularly...u need to support her she's ur wife already and u gat kids .....

You need to forget about it and move on..it's hard but u can have a meeting with her....

She needs your support and believe she knows that down her heart ...she is just doing strong head...she needs that u keep it as a secret so pple won't stigmatize her ...

Ok..u need to help her save her face....pls stay with her...live with her like u already know she is positive...ok?...give her hope
As a Nigerian..she is going through a lot already... don't forget u claim u loved her...I don't see why u should unlove her now ooo...pls I beg accept her...keep it within...God will bless as u do so
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Reelmii: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

I got married to my wife December,2015. The marriage is now blessed with two boys, the 2nd boy came last month.

The issue now is that I just discovered my wife is HIV positive during this 2nd pregnancy.The woman that I showed so much love tricked me into marrying her knowing fully well that she was HIV positive. I'm not really angry because she is HIV positive,I'm angry because she has been playing me all along.

She was in the Uni in another state while we were dating.Almost to the end of her study in 2014, she called that she was pregnant after I visited.She came to Lagos with PT and scan results to prove her claim.She then pressured me into paying her bride price before the pregnancy become public.We did our traditional marriage and went to the registry.Months after the marriage,my wife said the pregnancy has mysteriously disappeared, blaming it on "village people",but the gentle man in me didn't allow me to read any meaning to the movie.She tricked me into marrying her with the fake pregnancy after discovering she is HIV positive.

She eventually took in(for real this time),she came back from antenatal one afternoon crying, when I enquired what the issue was, she told me that they booked her for C-SECTION,that the doctor said the baby's weight is below 2kg and will almost be impossible for her to have the baby by herself,I was there consoling her not knowing that the doctor opted for C-SECTION because she is HIV positive.She actually told them not to disclose her status to me.The baby was 3.6kg at birth.My son was giving Nevirapine.I did some search and discovered that the drug is an antiretroviral drug,I became worried but I still played it down.

Her lid finally blew when she started antenatal for this my 2nd son in a different hospital, maybe she might have thought to herself that at this point there is nothing I will do any more, she told me that the doctor referred her to a government hospital for HIV confirmatory test.We went and did the test,I don't know the trick she played this time, the result was non reactive for her, me and our son.I went to the hospital and made Alot of noise,we went home and celebrated.Seven months later, she had an accident and was admitted, the doctor not satisfied with result of our confirmatory test,took her sample and send it to one of the best labs in Lagos,all the kits shows she was reactive.Because of the scene I created earlier, the doctor called me and showed me the result.That was when I started playing back to the first pregnancy scam, the rush for the marriage and the Nevirapine that was giving to my first son and I discovered I was being fooled by this woman all along.

This woman has hid her status from me and have been taking drugs under my nose for over five years without me knowing.I and my boy have gone for test twice at seven months interval and we are confirmed negative. I was told at one teaching hospitals I went for the test last month that maybe I'm just lucky or we are "discordant couple"
I have been expecting her to show remorse, and maybe apologize but she is still doing as if nothing happened.

I can't discuss this with my family or even hers, she will be stigmatize.I feel betrayed,I don't know how long I will stay in this marriage, but then I'm concerned about my boys. I'm afraid she might get desperate and try other means to infect me,I don't trust her.
What should I do?
learn from actor Ken Erics, pack ur things silently and leave the house,, hope u have a job? dont worry about ur kids, they will be fine, she wont harm them.. trust me

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Ademoore07(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:

You are special
Madam, there is nothing like luck in this situation. The lady did her part in taking her medications regularly, hence the reduction in her viral load. She cant infect her spouse or baby. Thats the beauty of science.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Rubbiish(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Stop pushing blames. She didn't force you into marriage. This is why I dislike getting pregnant out of wedlock and suddenly getting the man marry you. Most men who marry in such conditions only do so for the child, not for the woman. Davido impregnated 2, didn't marry any and wasn't forced. Even the Chioma he claims to have so much affection for is pregnant just like the other ladies. Question is, would he have married her if not for the pregnancy? Wizkid has his and wasn't forced. At least, not yet. Own up to your mistakes 'cause you could've said 'No' and nothing would have happened.

What happened to having your medical records before marriage? How insensitive were you that your wife was taking a particular drug for 5 good years under your nose and you had no idea? Just thank God you and your son's are immune to the virus.
@bold How would he know if he trusted her??
She can always lie it is malaria drugs, don't blame op for this at all

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Im not the one who will tell this guy he married a harlot smiley

Wait, are grownup males really this slow and unwise in this current day and age?

Just walk past any hotel / brothel and see how girls (even women) are always taken in by guys with obvious signs they are not their partners.

Watch how a guy with a clean ride comes to a hostel and picks 5 girls at a time. Even men that do not have wealth, but with just enough sweet mouth or looks, lay multiple girls; sometimes sisters or even friends.

See COZA's case as an example; 'prophet' Iginla too.

How do you guys see all these around you, and not harbour a feeling that you are currently dating a cheat or a past harlot? Why allow their soft and gentle looks fool you? Nawa o.

Come on, the chances are too high that you will end up with a currently bad or formerly used 'product'.

My message is not to you the poster cos Im disappointed but to young men who are too trusting, too simple and too godly. It may have worked in the past generation but not this one. Believe me, you'll be the end loser. You have to become very bad too, as in evil. You need to make money and freshen up and treat girls with disdain and disrespect, because it is what most of them deserve. You should not be loyal.

When I was young, I always resented elderly men who slept around. What did I know? Unless you started dating your girl at a young age and you're certain about her acts, you should remain faithful and loyal. But watch.

Im lucky to be in a relationship with a young girl who I love and trust. But I swear to you, if we should break up for anything whatsoever, any lady I meet from age 21 and above, can just never know anything like loyalty from me. Any lady u meet above age 21, you just have to accept that different kinds of sperm have been sprayed around and into her pussy and lead to touching stories like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by lifeisbeautiful: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
It seems your is wife aware of her status she might be on drug,if she has been taking her drug regularly,the virus will be weak and not transmittable even if she had sexual intercourse. There are drugs that prevent H.i.v virus eg Truvada,people should read more about the virus and educate themself on it,my advise is! go for H.i.v screen for the your kid and she should keep taking her drug in other to protect the unborn baby for the virus
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by alizma: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

What should I do?
Your brain became active to me in your last two sentence. Be careful now that she is aware you know her ugly secret. You may not be as lucky as you were in the first episode of the movie.
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by spiceadole: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:

You are special

Yes..very possible..
They are called aero discordant couples.
There are some factors responsible for that which include..
Low viral load
High CD4 count
Transmission to men not as easy as to females

1 Like

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by ssogundele(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op, I'm not married but this what is called betrayal of trust! But not a reason for divorce if you're a Christian. But look into the mirror and advise yourself for you'll be confused by Nlanders!
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by APOPTOSIS: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Naaa Waaaa
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

I dare not show her any sign at all.I know her very well, she won't mind poisoning me

And you are still married to her.

I understand your concern about your boys. Such woman will fight you with everything. But of a, you will win the case in court or anywhere.

1. You must be the smarter one now. If you want to win the second boy, you must be patient for more months or few years before you shock her. Else, she will retain him because the boy is small. The question is can you be manipulative more than her?

2. If you want to die, remain in the marriage because of the boys. Another man will train them. Don't worry.

3. If you choose 1 above, just be very smart. If she can trick you for these years, you better be smarter; else, you are a dead meat.

4. If you know it's not in your nature to be deceptive, you better just face the music and go for divorce right now. Your children will contact you later even if she prevents them. Just make sure you are successful. Make sure their names are registered with your surname. Shikena. They will look for their dad.

5. If you choose 4 above, be ready for war. Get a good lawyer. If possible start looking for ways to move your boys with you out of Nigeria while the legal battle is going on. Run!

6. But be grateful. That kind of woman has good stuff in her, but I think you were just too relaxed. She definitely love you. Why? She made sure you aren't infected.That kind of love is somehow? But still be grateful.

7. Your marriage is a fraud before God and men. If you understand this statement, you know what to do. But that small not is the main issue right now. Guy, load your pocket with cash because you need it to make desperate moves.

The ball is in your court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by sinaj(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
7pages:

I learnt if the immune of the person that's having sexual intercourse with hiv patient is not high he/she might be lucky not to be infected

my brother op as LadySarah said you're indeed a special one

brother in any breach of trust in any relationship or marriage, dissolution take place. I guess someone she trusted infected her perhaps in her past relationship and she want other man to suffer for it but that's pure wickedness

please don't keep silent on this, involved only her family member immediately
wether you have a strong immune system or not, if hiv should enter your system, its destroying that immune system you rate high.
Unless you are immune to the virus itself or your partner is on good drugs.
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by godofuck231: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

What should I do?
Mr man stop killing your wife for what she might not know about , if she was positive then in school your fist son should have it, simple it's a carrier disease and the first son Souldern have it from blood she shared with him, this problem was recent and she might not know the origin yet or she's outright playing games
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Cappoditutti: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

My concern really is my boys.I want the best for them
Then show her love, talk to her, give assurance that there won't be negative treatment towards her for as long as you're together so that she won't deliberately infect you and the boys. I learnt they can misbehave when the virus gets to the brain. Good luck
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Lamanii22(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

What should I do?

Ha! Ninu aiye.... This your situation is tough oo...
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by Damfostopper(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chai........... Fitila yi to tan, imole ti de

It's a pity.
Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by spiceadole: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hobbsandshaw:

What should I do?

Men keep rushing to have unprotected sex with ladies in the name of relationship.
Either they get infected with deadly disease or father another man's child.
People are still getting married in 2019 without carrying out baseline pre marital tests and screening.

You are lucky you are not infected..at least,not yet.
I'm surprised you are still asking what to do.
I'm a woman and if I'm in such shoes,I will blow the lid open and divorce him ASAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by efikoefiko(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
You are a lucky man. At this point you should report to her people and file for a divorces on the ground of deceit. My kindly advices though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive by streetzdreamz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
this marriage thing isn't meant for all,stories like this makes one tag the institution a no go area, all because two humans can't make things work out fine,let's say you were naive all this year's and couldn't do a thing because of your ignorance, now that you do know,you still don't know what to do? I bet you knew she was heady and stubborn before marrying her,and one of your responses here said "you know her well enough,that she could poison you if you confront her" I won't call you a weakling because I'm not in your shoes, but if you know deep down you love your boys, and you have a family that cares about your existence,consult your lawyer and head to court! it would have been a different game if she was remorseful and apologetic for her insane actions,if you don't leave her now, she'll leave you dead!!! and yes, she doesn't love you...her reasons for being with you is best known to her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.