Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Real Big Boy Here Is Mr.Abba Kyari (CoS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Big Boy Here Is Mr.Abba Kyari (CoS) (349 Views)

Mr Abba Kyari's Corrupt Practices -----saharareporters / The Impunity And Corrupt Practices Of Late Mr. Abba Kyari - Sahara Reporters / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Big Boy Here Is Mr.Abba Kyari (CoS) by Niaja4real(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2019
I just can't stop loving this man, if not for anything at least for the singular fact that he practically knows how to treat, handle & tamed some of these recalcitrant politicians.
I remember when some paid protesters were trying to hoodwink Mr. Buhari never to reappoint Mr.Abba Kyari as his CoS after the 2019 general elections, Mr. Kyari Abba wasn't looking perturbed at all, bcuz he was on top of his game & at the end it was his traducers that lost out in that game of political wit.
Mr.Abba Kyari sir, I love your doggedness, boldness and decisiveness.
All your enemies are at the receiving end of their mischievousness now, no thanks to karma.
Enjoy your days Sir. & show them no mercy.
I doff my hat for u sir Kyari

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: UNIBEN Increases JUPEB Tuition Fees / Miyetti Allah Wallidira Speaks On Nigeria 59years Of Independence: Blames Nass / Buhari Says N-power, Others Will Be Institutionalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.